Author Topic: Troubled Parent Invents Troubled Teen to Show "Success"  (Read 14792 times)

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
Re: Troubled Parent Invents Troubled Teen to Show "Success"
« Reply #30 on: October 11, 2010, 05:37:15 PM »
Quote from: "Son Of Serbia"
Quote from: "DannyB II"
As a matter of fact there are many here which if we allowed Psy to string your posts together, we would see that you had done the same thing. Most of you probably had the same intentions as Whooter, to help someone else who was being railroaded.

Actually, as far as I'm concerned there is no "matter of fact" about it.  Unlike your friend John Reuben AKA "Whooter", I don't use sock puppets.  My posts are readily available for all to see.  Simply search posts made by the user named "Son Of Serbia", and you will find everything I've ever said on this website.  And no, I've never needed to lie in order to "help someone being railroaded."  I've always found that telling the truth is the most effective method for supporting my views.

We don't know this to be true, at all. You could have posted under the guest option. See, your expecting all of us to take you at your word. You could be a liar.
I choose not to think so in this case, I believe you. Because in this one case I think we stand side by side, we want people to know it was us speaking.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline Son Of Serbia

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 11, 2010, 05:40:24 PM »
SOS,
Read my posts, then read yours. You will see a difference, I am not attacking you. You asked me a question, I answered it. Part of my response included in its answer, was calling you a liar. Well that was my answer. I do believe you to be a liar.
You are angry and agitated and I do not believe in control of yourself. Which allows you to act out in a irresponsible manner.
Case in point; this topic/thread.

Huh?  So wait, you can call me names and that's Okay, but I make fun of you - it means
that I'm "irresponsible" and "regressed to 13 years old"?  Okay I get it.  Thanks for clearing that up for me.

CAN YOU SAY DOUBLE STANDARDS?  

Well what can you expect from a programmie sheep like Danny B II?  That's my answer.
I do believe that you are a programmie sheep, Danny B II.  And you're a hypocrite too!
I'm glad we understand each other.  Ciao.

Offline Son Of Serbia

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 11, 2010, 05:45:11 PM »
We don't know this to be true, at all. You could have posted under the guest option. See, your expecting all of us to take you at your word. You could be a liar.
I choose not to think so in this case, I believe you. Because in this one case I think we stand side by side, we want people to know it was us speaking.[/b]

Well, unlike you're pal John Reuben AKA "Whooter" - No one has ever proven that I lied on
this forum.  Big difference there.  That's why my word is actually worth something, and
"Whooters" isn't.  Get it?  Probably not, considering that your world is defined by double standards - Danny B II.

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
programmie sheep
« Reply #33 on: October 11, 2010, 05:45:58 PM »
Too many for even a bear:

-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 11, 2010, 05:49:24 PM »
I choose not to think so in this case, I believe you. Because in this one case I think we stand side by side, we want people to know it was us speaking.[/b]

Well, unlike you're pal John Reuben AKA "Whooter" - No one has ever proven that I lied on
this forum.  Big difference there.  That's why my word is actually worth something, and
"Whooters" isn't.  Get it?  Probably not, considering that your world defined by double standards - Danny B II.

Who said your word is worth anything, no one. I don't really think your saying much by that comment anyway. Because you just lied again and you are not even aware of it.

My world has one standard and that is a grown man does not purposely and willfully injure another man out of prejudice.

Offline Watchful Yeoman

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 12, 2010, 06:55:31 AM »
WY wrote:
Totally agree with this assessment.  I can no longer believe anything that Whooter has posted because if he'd lie about something so big and important like having a child he doesn't have then what else wouldn't he lie about?  I can see his  :shamrock: li'l sidekick :shamrock:  is getting upset when the truth comes out.  He shouldn't idolize fabricators like this Whooter guy if he doesn't want to be disappointed in the results.

Now I'm wondering about the other "success stories" here.  Are they fake?  Are they also written by Whooter?  Any way you cut it up it makes the "pro-program" cheerleaders look terrible when the head cheerleader gets her skirt pulled up to reveal her dong.  It's unfathomable why someone would fake having a child that went to a program.

The only lying and disrespect going on here is Ursus and yourself and the prejudice you have against a certain member named Whooter.
Enjoy your time here.
This type of behavior where you target a member of the group for hate, disrespect, and to censor is exactly what goes on in programs an schools as you folks attest to. This is what we talk about here endlessly.
Why Ursus and Watchful Yoeman would want to foster such behavior is troubling to members here. We have threads in a non-moderated forum called "OFFA" where people can accuse anybody of anything or take out of context anything anyone says. As a matter of fact we already have one the has Whooters name on it already.
People who read here don't be mislead by people who are selfish and persuaded by vindictiveness.

Actually Danny B II, the only "predjudice" that has been demonstrated here is that PEOPLE HATE BEING LIED TO and consequently MOST PEOPLE HATE LIARS (I say most, because apparently you yourself admire liars).

Your friend John Reuben has been exposed as the LIAR that he is.  Consequently, those of us that JOHN REUBEN LIED TO, have every right to discuss the PROVEN LIES he told, as well as
compare notes concerning what else John Reuben most likely lied about.

That's what happens when someone gets caught telling lies, Danny B II.  Naturally, everything John Reuben has said is now open to scrutiny.  You insist that we all should accept John's explaination of why he lied, and leave it at that.  Why on earth should we accept the
word of John Reuben at face value, when we've already proven that he lies?  Your logic make no sense what-so-ever.

What did Whooter lie about, who was he lying to. Really,  what we are talking about here, is your oppression, on people you do not like. You fabricate the story however you want. The discussion, Whooter had, had nothing to do with you, he was coming to the aid of a women, who was being verbally mauled by guests. I would have done the same thing and for all we know since your posts from back when have not been strung together, you could have done the same thing.
As a matter of fact there are many here which if we allowed Psy to string your posts together, we would see that you had done the same thing. Most of you probably had the same intentions as Whooter, to help someone else who was being railroaded.
:shamrock: L'il sidekick :shamrock: , I think it's quite obvious to all that if Whooter were indeed "coming to the aid of a woman who was being mauled by guests" the proper course of action would have been for Whooter to log in and simply state "I think it's wrong for you guys to do this.  Hear the woman out."  Instead, Whooter made up an entirely fabricated "family story" while posting as a "guest" including a fictitious child that did not attend the program being discussed and held this out as a "program success story."

Two things stand out about this right away.  One, spinning the yarn that this action was to come to the aid of another poster is a desperate attempt to justify getting snagged in a web of lies and its very apparent to anyone reading these posts.  Two, anyone who would invent a "family history of program success" complete with an entirely nonexistent, invented child as the ceterpiece of the story and representing the "program success story" is simply crazy.  Normal people don't do things like this.  Instead they say "Hey, knock it off, you idiots.  Let this lady talk.  Please, worriedannie, just ignore those guys and tell us your story."

With the admitted fact that Whooter invented his entire family to try to deceive people reading this forum about programs one should not ever take anything he says without explicit proof of its veracity.  That's just standard SOP when you know you have been presented with an unmitigated liar.  :shamrock: Li'l sidekick's :shamrock:  argument fails on this premise and Whooter's explanation isn't at all believable.
"The ricketty and scrofulous little wretch who first sees the light in a work-house, or in a brothel, and who feels the effects of alcohol before the effects of vital air, is not equal in any respect to the ruddy offspring of the honest yeoman; nay, I will go further, and say that a prince, provided he is no better born than royal blood will make him, is not equal to the healthy son of a peasant." [/i]

-John Randolph

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 12, 2010, 09:46:35 AM »
Quote from: "Watchful Yeoman"
:shamrock: L'il sidekick :shamrock: , I think it's quite obvious to all that if Whooter were indeed "coming to the aid of a woman who was being mauled by guests" the proper course of action would have been for Whooter to log in and simply state "I think it's wrong for you guys to do this.  Hear the woman out."  Instead, Whooter made up an entirely fabricated "family story" while posting as a "guest" including a fictitious child that did not attend the program being discussed and held this out as a "program success story."

Two things stand out about this right away.  One, spinning the yarn that this action was to come to the aid of another poster is a desperate attempt to justify getting snagged in a web of lies and its very apparent to anyone reading these posts.  Two, anyone who would invent a "family history of program success" complete with an entirely nonexistent, invented child as the ceterpiece of the story and representing the "program success story" is simply crazy.  Normal people don't do things like this.  Instead they say "Hey, knock it off, you idiots.  Let this lady talk.  Please, worriedannie, just ignore those guys and tell us your story."

With the admitted fact that Whooter invented his entire family to try to deceive people reading this forum about programs one should not ever take anything he says without explicit proof of its veracity.  That's just standard SOP when you know you have been presented with an unmitigated liar.  :shamrock: Li'l sidekick's :shamrock:  argument fails on this premise and Whooter's explanation isn't at all believable.

Yup.  I kept asking that too and never did get a straight answer.

SOS,
Read my posts, then read yours. You will see a difference, I am not attacking you. You asked me a question, I answered it. Part of my response included in its answer, was calling you a liar. Well that was my answer. I do believe you to be a liar.
You are angry and agitated and I do not believe in control of yourself. Which allows you to act out in a irresponsible manner.

Huh?  So wait, you can call me names and that's Okay, but I make fun of you - it means
that I'm "irresponsible" and "regressed to 13 years old"?  Okay I get it.  Thanks for clearing that up for me.

Well what can you expect from a programmie sheep like Danny B II?  That's my answer.
I do believe that you are a programmie sheep, Danny B II.  And you're a hypocrite too!
I'm glad we understand each other.  Ciao.

Welcome to my world.  ::)
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 12, 2010, 03:35:24 PM »
« Last Edit: October 12, 2010, 03:38:49 PM by DannyB II »

Offline Watchful Yeoman

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 12, 2010, 03:37:26 PM »
I thought I had seen it all until this morning.  That is, until I saw the most die-hard program pusher here admit to making up having a daughter that "did well" in "her program" and admit he actually never had a daughter but rather a son in a program.  That shit is weird, man!  Here's the guy who calls everyone a liar when they talk about their own personal experiences admitting he invented his whole family and their "successes" to boot.

Quote from: "Whooter"
Quote from: "Anne Bonney"
Quote from: "Guest"
Quote from: "Guest"
Speaking of wilderness programs and sex, it happens all the time... at least when I was there it did. Its not like they handed out condoms so I wouldn't be surprised if some of the girls go home from wilderness with a whole new set of issues brewing inside them. I never saw a wild tribe like orgy until I was in wilderness, and don't think the staff don't join in. Parents have no idea what happens out there, it was insane.

Thanks guest,I knew it wasnt as bad as people were saying here.  The kids do have fun on these trips, I kind of thought that.

Your welcome, my son really liked it and would like to become a counselor some day which has motivated him to study harder.

Face it.....you got busted buddy boy.

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

I admit that, Anne, but read through the thread and see what they did to this woman "worried Anne" and calling her son gay and pretending to be survivors with her son.  
I dont see it as being wrong at all.  I feel sorry for the woman.  I would probably do it again if the situation warranted.

Does anyone else here feel the need to invent whole new lives so they can use their inventions to support their POV or market their products?

I no longer will believe anything "Whooter" has to say around here.  This shit is beyond!  Of course he also says he'd "do it again" if it suited his agenda.  A more direct example of program-think could not be found, IMHO.
"The ricketty and scrofulous little wretch who first sees the light in a work-house, or in a brothel, and who feels the effects of alcohol before the effects of vital air, is not equal in any respect to the ruddy offspring of the honest yeoman; nay, I will go further, and say that a prince, provided he is no better born than royal blood will make him, is not equal to the healthy son of a peasant." [/i]

-John Randolph

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 12, 2010, 03:38:03 PM »
DannyB II wrote:
SOS,

Son Of Serbia wrote:
Huh? So wait, you can call me names and that's Okay, but I make fun of you - it means
that I'm "irresponsible" and "regressed to 13 years old"? Okay I get it. Thanks for clearing that up for me.

Well what can you expect from a programmie sheep like Danny B II? That's my answer.
I do believe that you are a programmie sheep, Danny B II. And you're a hypocrite too!
I'm glad we understand each other. Ciao.

SOS, when I respond to a post an accuse you of being a liar, being irresponsible and acting as if you are a regressed 13 yr.old, I would not call this name calling, in the context I'm referring to these behaviors.
Go back an read your posts, you will be able to understand why I am characterizing you this way.
You are looking for me to call you names but I am not. All I am doing is showing you how your behavior looks.

My ability to have patience with you is waning, so therefore I am handing over the floor to you, it is all yours, Pal. I find that all your male homosexual innuendo and false bravado is boorish and frankly I am sick of people such as yourself. You are extremely immature my man, hope you find a way to grow up.
Take care.

P.S. This goes for Watchful Yoemen also, hope you find what you are looking for here.

Offline Watchful Yeoman

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 12, 2010, 03:42:29 PM »
:shamrock: Li'l sidekick :shamrock: , can you tell us about how your homophobic posts relate to what you learned at New Warrior Training?  Were you involved with "The Cock" and "Dick Grabbing" in the sweat lodge?  I'm just trying to understand where your anger is coming from.

Anne, did  :shamrock: Li'l sidekick :shamrock:  actually do this New Warriors Training?   :shamrock: Li'l sidekick :shamrock:  gets freaky-deaky.

-Blindfolded walking tours in the nude;

-People blowing sage smoke in his face while 50 or so naked men danced around candles;

-Men sitting naked in a circle discussing their sexual histories while passing a wooden dildo called “The Cock”;

-Naked men beating cooked chickens with a hammer.

Quote from: " :shamrock: Li'l sidekick :shamrock: "
Hey, pass me The Cock and that chicken, will ya?

:eek:  :nods:

"New Warriors Training"...Oh,  :shamrock: Li'l sidekick :shamrock:  you have some strange beliefs.
They were all in the sweat lodge on Sunday,” she says, “which he actually enjoyed. It was the first moment he had to relax in days after going through such a high-drama weekend where they pound you to reveal your deep, dark stuff. So, everyone was sitting Indian-style in a big circle in the lodge when the man leading the group said, ‘If you wish, you may reach over and grab your brother’s dick. If your brother doesn’t want your hand there, he can remove it.’ Well, my husband told me he just froze. And from that point on, he just wanted out.

Whoa.

-John Randolph

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 12, 2010, 04:02:45 PM »
I thought I had seen it all until this morning.  That is, until I saw the most die-hard program pusher here admit to making up having a daughter that "did well" in "her program" and admit he actually never had a daughter but rather a son in a program.  That shit is weird, man!  Here's the guy who calls everyone a liar when they talk about their own personal experiences admitting he invented his whole family and their "successes" to boot.

Then we read where Watchful Yeoman admitted that he embellishes his posts and has admitted that he has posted here for several years yet needed to take on a new name when sock puppets were outlawed.  As far as Son of Serbia, well he claimed earlier in this thread that he never lied...  (Brings back memories of Dysfunction Junction prior to him being exposed doesnt it?).  Anyway lets not point fingers just look at Serbs own words:

This just a sample of what we have found:
Son Of Serbia wrote:

please don't not refer to me as "deranged", i prefer the term "eccentric". And i am not a biggot either, check my posts, you will see that i haven't called anyone a faggot.

Link

In another post son of Serbia writes:

The only faggot I see on this site is you!

Link

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 12, 2010, 04:15:07 PM »
Quote from: "Ursus"
WY wrote:
Totally agree with this assessment.  I can no longer believe anything that Whooter has posted because if he'd lie about something so big and important like having a child he doesn't have then what else wouldn't he lie about?  I can see his  :shamrock: li'l sidekick :shamrock:  is getting upset when the truth comes out.  He shouldn't idolize fabricators like this Whooter guy if he doesn't want to be disappointed in the results.

Now I'm wondering about the other "success stories" here.  Are they fake?  Are they also written by Whooter?  Any way you cut it up it makes the "pro-program" cheerleaders look terrible when the head cheerleader gets her skirt pulled up to reveal her dong.  It's unfathomable why someone would fake having a child that went to a program.
The only lying and disrespect going on here is Ursus and yourself and the prejudice you have against a certain member named Whooter.
Enjoy your time here.
This type of behavior where you target a member of the group for hate, disrespect, and to censor is exactly what goes on in programs an schools as you folks attest to. This is what we talk about here endlessly.
Why Ursus and Watchful Yoeman would want to foster such behavior is troubling to members here. We have threads in a non-moderated forum called "OFFA" where people can accuse anybody of anything or take out of context anything anyone says. As a matter of fact we already have one the has Whooters name on it already.
People who read here don't be mislead by people who are selfish and persuaded by vindictiveness.
Sorry, Danny, at least as far as *my* words are concerned, I can safely say they do not arise from "vindictiveness." I actually feel kinda sorry for the guy.

To my mind, a large part of Whooter's continued goading, tormenting, and sparring with other fornits posters belongs to a deep-seated pathological need to recreate his former dysfunctional family life. A family life which he, unfortunately, no longer has.

Just my two cents on it, fwiw... I could be wrong!

I think you're right.  This is a very astute analysis of Whooter.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 12, 2010, 04:32:19 PM »
Quote from: "Troll Control"
This is a very astute analysis .....

Quote from: "Dysfunction Junction/Troll Control"
Man, TheWho is really pushing the gay slurs, but also letting us know he fantasies of being gay.  He seems very conflicted over his sexuality.  On one hand he deameans the idea of homosexuality and on the other he puts out there his desire for anal sex with people (and dogs) and to lick boys' bottoms.  How very weird.  No wonder his kid was so screwed up and his wife left him flat!

Link

DJ/Control Troll does have a sickness within him.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 12, 2010, 04:45:04 PM »
Exactly!  Back then you pushing the gay slurs as an anon, but we saw right though your gay-bashing trolling and called you out on it.  When your posts were linked up, it was "Oops!" and you were exposed.  Turns out we were right all along.

This conclusion was very accurate right in the beginning before we even saw all he facts and the latest post you authored on the topic of homosexuality really put the finishing touches on the big picture of your views on gays.  Here, check it out:

Back in the 1960's the word Gay was a slur. They were not accepted at all and were referred to as fruit cakes or as a birth defect of some type. They would marry woman and have kids because that was what was accepted of men in those days. They started having sex with each other in San Fransisco which caused the Aids Virus which proved that homosexuality was unnatural and needed to be treated like a disease.

That's some pretty heavy-duty bigotry they teach about gays in the program and the "Whooter Household" (if there really even is one, j/k lols), huh?
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control