Author Topic: what a great job of moderating and maintaining topics  (Read 1021 times)

Offline liarsexposed

• View Profile
what a great job of moderating and maintaining topics
« on: October 10, 2010, 05:19:10 PM »
Good thing for the "offa sign in
Would hate to have pages of nothing to scroll through to find something interesting to read
fornits really has gone down the shitter
I take particular notice to the reasoning of fornits demise... the very idea that what is said here,is called freedom of speech makes me gag. I am sure this was not what B Franklin,G Washington,and T Jefferson had in mind. In fact,if you read about G Washington,you will find he was not a very patient man at all
This would appear to be the end of anything useful on this portion of the web page
I bid you all a fond farewell. May God Bless you and yours
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
Re: what a great job of moderating and maintaining topics
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2010, 05:57:19 PM »
Quote from: "liarsexposed"
Good thing for the "offa sign in
Would hate to have pages of nothing to scroll through to find something interesting to read
fornits really has gone down the shitter
I take particular notice to the reasoning of fornits demise... the very idea that what is said here,is called freedom of speech makes me gag. I am sure this was not what B Franklin,G Washington,and T Jefferson had in mind. In fact,if you read about G Washington,you will find he was not a very patient man at all
This would appear to be the end of anything useful on this portion of the web page
I bid you all a fond farewell. May God Bless you and yours

Psy had indicated that he was going to get some people to help moderate the threads in his absence.  It was StackJones and one other poster who came in and made 15 or more posts in 15 different threads in less than a minute.  This happened twice today that I saw which means we all need to wade through a ton of posts to find current topics of interest.

People are starting to get use to the OFFA threads as a place to settle arguments, troll and fight it out.  I have noticed the main forum has been much easier to maneuver since the new rules have been put into effect.  There have been a lot fewer derailed discussions.

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »