Author Topic: Curious...  (Read 1105 times)

Offline John Olsakovsky

• View Profile
Curious...
« on: September 27, 2003, 02:35:00 AM »
Newton did some silly shit.

Granted, I was 20 when I went in, and was on the downhill side of puberty...  But I always thought it pretty daft putting this really warped ban on masturbating.

It's a 'feel good' that will eventually lead you back to drugs, so don't masturbate.

You're talking about teenagers, mostly.  But a 15 year old guy or girl with raging hormones and no release valve is going to have some problems.
Granted, I don't think there are any physical difficulties that can come about from lack of orgasm....

Althought there was one guy in El Paso that got a prescription to masturbate once a night for a week.  We assumed blue balls, but he wasn't talking.  We were all jealous.

I can's say for anyone on the girl's side.  It's easier, I'd think, for a female to stay incogneto masturbating at night.  Guys have the obvious mess to deal with.

Wet dreams were the worst for guys.  I never had one, but I know others that did.  Or claim they did.  I believe it was just a teenage thing that happens, but you've got oldcomers in your face accusing you of doing it purposely, how vile it is, you're going to do drugs again and die...

Somehow I stopped even wanting to masturbate. It ended up being a tool of spite if I was in the house of someone I didn't like, since they'd have to deal with the mess.  

Just another way we were repressed...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
PFFFFFT!\"
   - Bill the Cat

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Curious...
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2003, 02:14:00 PM »
what exactly is your reason for posting this? Is your life so empty, are you allowing yourself to be that insignificant to your fellow travelers that your selfish little mind is free to roam about and entertain this rubbish? At least you let others know where your mind is.  LATER!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Curious...
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2003, 04:37:00 PM »
Who comes here for anything "helpful" anon #1??
Maybe you need therapy rather than time spent reading a free minded/spirited bbs such as this.  Maybe you would then learn tolerance for others and further allow them to post whatever rantings they wish.  
Open your mind and stop your oppressive fingers from typing such pithy criticism.  
Maybe the purpose of the post was just to learn of teen females frigging themselves silly under hosthome sheets...and if so??? What the fuck??  Who cares?

Offline John Olsakovsky

• View Profile
Curious...
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2003, 10:54:00 PM »
On 2003-09-30 11:14:00, Anonymous wrote:

" what exactly is your reason for posting this? Is your life so empty, are you allowing yourself to be that insignificant to your fellow travelers that your selfish little mind is free to roam about and entertain this rubbish? At least you let others know where your mind is.  LATER!"

I guess maybe I'm one of the few that realizes the sheer absurdity of the place we all experienced.

Perhaps there are more than a few.  If so, then I am one of the few who vocalizes the connections I make.

It's not about helping.  It's not about harming.  It's about expressing thought.  If you don't like that, then frequenting an electronic forum provided for that purpose seems pretty silly to me.

Have you ever stopped to realize how much we all were fucked with by Kids?
Like it or not, they took over our entire lives.  They took 19 months of mine.  They took 13 years of Lulu's.  

I'm fortunate.  I had my diploma before I went into kids.  How many others never got one as a result?  Mr. Anonymous, how far behind on YOUR education were you when you got out, graduated, made 3rd phase or whatever?
How many times can you interrupt an adolescent's learning process with setbacks and whatever that take them out of school before they give up or lose the ability to learn?

Quick poll:
When you got out, graduated, whatever and went back to school, how easy was it to actually study?

For me, it was a motherfucker.  Why?  We were brainwashed and had yet to be deprogrammed.  

Here's my philosophical fuck-your-mind-up question du jour:
Right before we all die and our life flashes before our eyes, what will fill in the gaps from when we were in Kids?
Staticy snow?  Blue chairs?  Rap stools?  Newton's face?

It doesn't matter.
Whatever it is, it gives me a reason to live.  I don't want to experience that again, even for my final fleeting moment.

And yes, my life is so empty and I am allowing myself to be that insignificant to my fellow travellers (spelled properly this time) that my selfish little mind is free to roam about and entertain this rubbish.  Thank you for asking.
Now please explain WHAT you are asking, even if it's supposed to be sarcastically rhetorical.
PFFFFFT!\"
   - Bill the Cat

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Curious...
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2003, 02:11:00 PM »
Well I can`t say that the first response is totally productive(refering to the posters attitude), but I do have a question? Opinions do have a place in this world in some cases, but like it or not some truths about life don`t leave any room for grey. someone very wise said "he who angers you controls you". Now being that freespirited person as said before, i tried to deny this statement, but eventually realized its significants in my life especially pertaining to KIDS related experiences. Are YOU honest enough with your self to see how you allow Newton to control your life to a degree TODAY, years after the ordeal! Lets face it, if the motive for posting these kids memories is not to be helpful, as the #2 poster clearly stated, and your just expressing you thoughts, you really have newton on your mind alot and worse yet he`s in your subconscious, controlling you still! Hey man you can lie to yourself and say its bullshit, even get some dopes around here to co-sign, but to those of us who were royally fucked for a lot longer and have found the road to freedom, we know! All that anger and resentment, still festering after all these years, very very sad. So yeah it is important what you say people, even around here. Every time we post, what we say falls into one of two catagories, helpful or hurtful.And if your readers are people like us, well then they probably need a little help. If their wellbeing means nothing to you, and this site is nothing more to you than an exercise in free speech than maybe the first post(response that is) was closer to the truth then we would like to believe.