Author Topic: Miller Newton and The American Family Foundation  (Read 794 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Miller Newton and The American Family Foundation
« on: October 03, 2003, 08:55:00 AM »
The American Family Foundation (aff) is the  leading professional organization concerned about cults and psychological manipulation.  It holds annual conferences around the country at which the latest research with respect to such groups is provided.  Attendees include researchers, mental health professionals, and former members.  I am pleased to let you know that at this years conference being held on October 17 and 18th in Hartford Connecticut  I have been asked to present a program about New Jersey Kids and Miller Newton.  After my talk there will be a discussion of the issues raised led by Herbert Rosedale, the president of AFF and Professor Alan Schefflin, a law professor and one of the leading experts on the legal aspects of mind control.  Information about the conference is available at the AFF website- http://www.cjs.org.  Obviously, you are welcome to attend but the primary reason this notice is posted here is to let you know that there is now general acceptance about the nature of Kids and the man who ran it.  Phil Elberg
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2003, 08:16:00 PM »
Thank you Phil.This is good to hear.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2003, 07:07:00 AM »
Dear Phil,  Thank goodness for people like you.  It is hard to believe that there are still people out there willing to pay for MN to speak or even to buy his books.  Maybe this will be a way for others to find out how distructive he is.  We can only hope.  Thanks again for all your hard work and dedication to a good cause [the fall of MN].