Author Topic: chili dogs/peanut butter sticks  (Read 750 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
chili dogs/peanut butter sticks
« on: October 02, 2003, 10:31:00 PM »
St. Pete folks, remember those faggy staff embers Doug H and David S?  Those penut butter sticks/chili dog guys were queer as hell for each other.  Any other fag staff members that you can remember?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline 85 Day Jerk

• View Profile
chili dogs/peanut butter sticks
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2003, 08:12:00 AM »
Yeah, I remember Doug and Dave very well.  There used to be a link to view pictures, but it is shut down.  :???:  :???: but maybe it can be re-activated, right Ginger??  I have all the pics and the soundtrack that was added to them, but I don't know how to put them on a webpage.  I think I even have something like 12 MB of unused space as a part of my DSL package.  Well, enough of this technical shit.

I remember this one occasion when a bunch of us went to the 28th Street Drive Inn to see Phantasm and Doug and Dave came slinking through in Dave's car trying to be all quiet like with the lights off, looking to see if any of us were "breaking any rules."  Me, Chuck Cannon, and Scott Travis were the first to spot Daves car.  I think it was a Plymouth Volare.  Nobody knew what to do, and then Robert Ward ran towards the car so we followed suit.  In an insane burst of ingenuity, I began loudly smacking the shit out of the roof of his car and yelling all happy like, "Hey, Dave, Doug!!!!! glad you could make it!!"  The other guys joined in, and we actually dented the shit out of Dave's hood and roof.  The girls that were with us caught on and Cindy R.,  Julie F. and several others started honking their horns.  Needless to say, all hell broke loose in the drive in and suddenly the air was filled with like 50 or 60 cars all laying on their horns and yelling "Shut the fuck up."  It was priceless!  Doug and Dave hauled ass out the exit, and never ever tried that shit with us again!!!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Inside a warehouse behind Tyrone Mall
we walked in darkness, kept hitting the wall.
I took the time to feel for the door,
I had been \"treated\" but what the hell for?