Author Topic: Re: More Zero Tolerance Fun  (Read 3303 times)

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
Re: More Zero Tolerance Fun
« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2010, 06:42:42 PM »
Quote from: "DannyB II"
Anna Banana, I'm going to kick your ass, OK. Not today though, I'm tired. Gots to get on a plane, Vegas and then beyond.
Oh, I's thinks the name and address to the boat could be a parody, who knows.
When I need that chip I'll cash it in.

No Anne, I don't have your silly pic, I saved the info.

I'm sure you did.  But see, that's where people think you're a real threat.  You tell me in one post that you're in the town next to me, then you tell me you're gonna kick my ass.  Then you tell me you have the name and address of my boat and tell me you're gonna kick my ass.  That's a threat, you fucking weirdo.  Talk about obsession.  You are one sick fuck Daniel.  At least if anything actually does happen to me, people will know who to look at.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2010, 06:44:31 PM »
Quote from: "Anne Bonney"
Anna Banana, I'm going to kick your ass, OK. Not today though, I'm tired. Gots to get on a plane, Vegas and then beyond.

I'm sure you did.  But see, that's where people think you're a real threat.  You tell me in one post that you're in the town next to me, then you tell me you're gonna kick my ass.  Then you tell me you have the name and address of my boat and tell me you're gonna kick my ass.  That's a threat, you fucking weirdo.  Talk about obsession.  You are one sick fuck Daniel.  At least if anything actually does happen to me, people will know who to look at.

I know, then we can make a movie about it with lots of sequels, eh. :roflmao:
Anne, people don't have any thoughts about this, well that's not true your ass lappers do. The real folks who read here, just enjoy watching you get your ass kicked on this site.
They are tired of your manipulative snotty mouth, so what can I say. I have a job to do.
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 08, 2010, 06:50:47 PM »

Anne, people don't have any thoughts about this, well that's not true your ass lappers do. The real folks who read here, just enjoy watching you get your ass kicked on this site.
They are tired of your manipulative snotty mouth, so what can I say. I have a job to do.

Like I said, you are one sick fuck.

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 08, 2010, 07:02:24 PM »

Like I said, you are one sick fuck.

Ya, you seem to like it,  go have yourself a wonderful weekend Ms. Sick Fuck.
Like them sick boys, eh.

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 08, 2010, 07:04:38 PM »

Like them sick boys, eh.

Is that really all you can come up with?  

Didn't you say you were done with me & gonna let Whooter "handle" me from now on?

Don't you have a plane to catch?  Vegas....how cliche.  Fits you perfectly!

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 08, 2010, 07:14:28 PM »

Like them sick boys, eh.

Is that really all you can come up with?  

Didn't you say you were done with me & gonna let Whooter "handle" me from now on?

Don't you have a plane to catch?  Vegas....how cliche.  Fits you perfectly!

I will have the last word, well I hope (the attendant is looking at me, my phone), com'on let the old man win.
Anne be a big girl and get on the boat.
Say goodbye.

Offline Inculcated

• View Profile
Trolls bite
« Reply #21 on: October 08, 2010, 07:15:39 PM »
If Bennison actually is going to Vegas (and who knows/who cares) he may be using this as an opportunity to try and get banned in synch with his trip. Either way, it might help with the prolific posting addiction that he needs to work through—among quite a few other apparent issues.
Not that he should be remanded to a program over it ;) No No Not the Briar Patch!
“A person needs a little madness, or else they never dare cut the rope and be free”  Nikos Kazantzakis

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 08, 2010, 07:27:16 PM »
I will have the last word, well I hope

Why am I not surprised that you're one of those guys?   ::)

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
Re: Trolls bite
« Reply #23 on: October 08, 2010, 07:29:46 PM »
Quote from: "Inculcated"
If Bennison actually is going to Vegas (and who knows/who cares) he may be using this as an opportunity to try and get banned in synch with his trip. Either way, it might help with the prolific posting addiction that he needs to work through—among quite a few other apparent issues.
Not that he should be remanded to a program over it ;) No No Not the Briar Patch!

Where do you go when you think. Is this place surreal. Com'on tell us. You have your own thoughts, sometimes they seem to come from a deep painful place. Are you alone when you think, do you find your psyche or is it a marathon of sorts.
Can you hear me, kimmy.
Just thinking.

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 08, 2010, 07:31:15 PM »

"Your not", last week you were hawking Whooter so you could get the last word.

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 08, 2010, 07:39:08 PM »

"Your not", last week you were hawking Whooter so you could get the last word.

That "attendant" still looking at ya?  Better catch that flight! :rofl:

Offline Inculcated

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 08, 2010, 08:10:47 PM »
Not that he should be remanded to a program over it  No No Not the Briar Patch!

Where do you go when you think. Is this place surreal. Com'on tell us. You have your own thoughts, sometimes they seem to come from a deep painful place. Are you alone when you think, do you find your psyche or is it a marathon of sorts.
Can you hear me, kimmy.
Just thinking.
Ew, Bennsion might be trying to tell me that he "can’t feel me feelin’ it"!
Lol. Yes, it is fuckin' surreal  :nods:
And yes, I do “have [my] own thoughts” and considering that it’s noted that I am one of the many posters to whom you’ve directed accusations of “being a intellectual” (pejoratively of course)…I can surmise why such a phenomenon would seem odd to you.
One out of every hundred or so posts you actually manage to be entertaining. This is hardly a redemptive ratio, nevertheless…
“A person needs a little madness, or else they never dare cut the rope and be free”  Nikos Kazantzakis

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 08, 2010, 08:49:24 PM »
Not that he should be remanded to a program over it  No No Not the Briar Patch!

Can you hear me, kimmy.
Just thinking.
Ew, Bennsion might be trying to tell me that he "can’t feel me feelin’ it"!
Lol. Yes, it is fuckin' surreal  :nods:
One out of every hundred or so posts you actually manage to be entertaining. This is hardly a redemptive ratio, nevertheless…

Kimmy, these posts are not supposed to be entertaining, they are meant to be introspective. Hang in there, ratio.

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #28 on: October 08, 2010, 09:00:47 PM »
Ok guys.  This is getting way way off topic and a lot of people are guilty of it.  Sorry I haven't been around recently to moderate more but i'll be deputizing some people soon.  Please get back on topic.
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)