Treatment Abuse, Behavior Modification, Thought Reform > Vision Quest

Vision Quest

(1/7) > >>

Nazi:
Vision Quest was a really bad program,I went to it in western PA for a month before goijng to Elan, Fortunately I was able to split from the place never to return.While i was there I seen staff beat the shit out of kids for not following procedures.
These assholes would make all residents live outside in tents all year round with no heat.If you were to be caught from splitting, I have seen the staff use wooden objects and beat the living shit out of kids.
I really dont remember and Staff names except for this nigger that worked there named Joe.

I hated the fuckin place and had to go to court for some thing, so they brought me back to my home time and i went to court.I first tried to get the court to pull me out of the program but was unsuccessful, after court i was able to escape staff and run.I made it to freedom.

During my stay also at VQ I was physically provoked by a staff member and he got in my face.Welll I kneed him in the balls and picked up a chair and knocked him the fuck out.I and everyone other student were cheering me on and loved what I did.I tried everything to get thrown out.I remeber carving my arm, writing satanic shit all over books, shit like that.First time i plit I hid under a shower trailor and waited for dark, The staff caught on and found me after an hour or two.It was so hard to run from there becuase they had the camp site out in the middle of a huge feild.

The woodline was very far away and it required a long run, they also take your shoe laces which made it more difficult to run.If any place should get shut down its Vision Quest.

Anonymous:
You probably provoked all of the physical provoking with your racist mouth you fucking cracker.

sammiegirl:

--- Quote ---On 2003-10-18 20:48:00, Anonymous wrote:

"You probably provoked all of the physical provoking with your racist mouth you fucking cracker."

--- End quote ---

What is this....!!
I saw no such remarks shame on you!!! ANON

Sorry to hear about your stay at VQ will look for info on it.

Anonymous:
"I really dont remember and Staff names except for this nigger that worked there named Joe."

Well if this isn't a racial issue with this staff member or maybe it's easy for Nazi to remember the nigger.

Antigen:
Sammie, this is bleedover from the Elan site.
There's no biochemical test to distinguish the so-called manic-depressive person from the elated or despondent football fan. Nor is there any resan to assume the manic-depressive's inner experience is driven by twisted molecules while the football fan's is driven, at worst, by twisted values
Dr. Peter Breggin, Toxic Psychiatry
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version