Author Topic: Re: More Zero Tolerance Fun  (Read 3210 times)

Offline shaggys

• View Profile
Re: More Zero Tolerance Fun
« on: October 08, 2010, 05:35:09 PM »
The anticipation builds as I prepare to reveal Dannys' PM. I know you are watching the screen Danny, feverishly hoping I deleted it. I'm afraid it will be anti-climactic however cause its just a BS Danny oneliner. See folks, these are the consequences of a zero-tolerance policy. In this case, my policy towards Danny at the moment.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2010, 05:43:19 PM »
Quote from: "shaggys"
The anticipation builds as I prepare to reveal Dannys' PM. I know you are watching the screen Danny, feverishly hoping I deleted it. I'm afraid it will be anti-climactic however cause its just a BS Danny oneliner. See folks, these are the consequences of a zero-tolerance policy. In this case, my policy towards Danny at the moment.

I wonder what he'll do if you don't "shut the fuck up"?  :waaaa:

And he calls you a wussy.  Christ!
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2010, 05:46:07 PM »

Shaggys you are the female version of robertBruce and Dysfunction Junction.  Those guys love to have control over other people and reveal personal information when they get it.  They crave that stuff and like to blackmail people and create drama.  I never understood why, what is it with you people?  Why not accept everyone here and respect their privacy.  PM's are private.

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
Off topic from More Zero Tolerance Fun
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2010, 05:48:18 PM »
Quote from: "DannyB II"
Ursus wrote:
The school has a certain amount of discretion at its disposal, in choosing how they're gonna handle each case. The article even mentioned the Colorado state law which "gives school districts discretion over which incidents to administer punishment instead of mandatory expulsion or suspension."

This school clearly chose not to exercise any such discretion when it came to Anthony Saenz and his nerf gun.

Anne wrote:
Oh Ursus....you and your silly facts.   :deal:

Oh, so because the school did not make a discretionary decision you both liked, you scream foul.

No, the rest of us.....even Whooter.....are having a pretty decent discussion about it.  You're the only one screaming.

What silly facts does he have that nobody else has.

Ah...your reading comprehension again.  Sorry, I forgot.  The fact that you seemed to ignore is that the mother thought that the punishment did not fit the crime.  Not that he got in trouble for it, but the degree of trouble.  I realize it's a bit nuanced for your understanding, but give it a shot.

Thank God neither of you are in charge of children at a school.

I know, right?  Someone might be killed by a Nerf gun if I had my way.

You are Such. A. Joke.

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2010, 05:51:54 PM »
Anne, Whooter will handle you from now on, your infatuation with me is annoying. Go find yourself another "do".
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline shaggys

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2010, 05:53:47 PM »
Quote from: "Whooter"

Shaggys you are the female version of robertBruce and Dysfunction Junction.  Those guys love to have control over other people and reveal personal information when they get it.  They crave that stuff and like to blackmail people and create drama.  I never understood why, what is it with you people?  Why not accept everyone here and respect their privacy.  PM's are private.

That is 100 percent Bullshit and ya know it. I certainly never did any of the things you allege. I will post the PM because Danny demanded it. He created the drama here not me. Anything I ever said has been a RESPONSE to Danny's provocations.

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2010, 05:56:20 PM »

That is 100 percent Bullshit and ya know it. I certainly never did any of the things you allege. I will post the PM because Danny demanded it. He created the drama here not me. Anything I ever said has been a RESPONSE to Danny's provocations.

That is 100% pure unadulterated bullshit.

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2010, 05:58:14 PM »

I think it crosses the line when threats are made and Danny is well known for threatening people.  Hell, he's even proud of it.

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2010, 06:00:00 PM »
Anne, Whooter will handle you from now on, your infatuation with me is annoying. Go find yourself another "do".

Just admit that you can't cut it.  Like I said, I've got more respect for Whooter.  While he and I don't like each other, he's never resorted to physical threats to anyone that I recall.

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2010, 06:05:46 PM »

I never did many of the things you alleged I did but that never stopped you, Shaggys, from judging.  You seem to enjoy the control over people like Lenny and squiggy do (DJ and Bruce).  So I made the connection that way.  Maybe I am wrong, but I am just making an observation.

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2010, 06:08:35 PM »

I never did many of the things you alleged I did but that never stopped you, Shaggys, from judging.  You seem to enjoy the control over people like Lenny and squiggy do (DJ and Bruce).  So I made the connection that way.  Maybe I am wrong, but I am just making an observation.

Judging and arguing are one thing, kinda comes with the territory on any message board let alone one with such a heated topic as this.....physical threats are quite another.

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2010, 06:24:57 PM »
Quote from: "Anne Bonney"

I think it crosses the line when threats are made and Danny is well known for threatening people.  Hell, he's even proud of it.

Why am I well known because you say so. You define a threatening post, Anne. I love this.
Yes, Anne I do stand behind my threats as fornits sees them, of course. I am proud of them.  I am proud of everything a say.
I am not done kicking your ass so get over here, Anne. Is that a good one, no try this one, I wish you were dead by a gun or hanging.
No no I can do better then that, I have your boat serial number, the address registered, the name registered and I am going to post it right here.

Now, that is a direct threat but I would not do that, I am not that hurtful or irresponsible.
Though you did publicize it.

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2010, 06:31:05 PM »
Quote from: "Anne Bonney"

Judging and arguing are one thing, kinda comes with the territory on any message board let alone one with such a heated topic as this.....physical threats are quite another.

Anne, Whooters been here dumbass, he can read. There were no threats, kicking your ass on a web site is not considered a threat by most adults, snotty little brats like you, yes I can see it.
Now run along before I kick your ass.

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 08, 2010, 06:31:25 PM »
Why am I well known because you say so.

No, because you threaten people.

Yes, Anne I do stand behind my threats as fornits sees them, of course. I am proud of them.  I am proud of everything a say.

I don't doubt that a bit.

I am not done kicking your ass so get over here, Anne.

Well, make up your mind.   You just said you were done with me and going to let Whooter "handle" me.

Is that a good one, no try this one, I wish you were dead by a gun or hanging.

Sweet.  Is that more of the New Warrior Training?

No no I can do better then that, I have your boat serial number, the address registered and I am going to post it right here.

Ok.

Now, that is a direct threat but I would not do that, I am not that hurtful or irresponsible.

Again, make up your mind.  Either do it or don't.

Though you did publicize it.

Yes, I did and the fact that you apparently saved it says a lot about your obsession.

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 08, 2010, 06:36:46 PM »
Anna Banana, I'm going to kick your ass, OK. Not today though, I'm tired. Gots to get on a plane, Vegas and then beyond.
Oh, I's thinks the name and address to the boat could be a parody, who knows.
When I need that chip I'll cash it in.

No Anne, I don't have your silly pic, I saved the info.