Treatment Abuse, Behavior Modification, Thought Reform > Hyde Schools

PS student expelled for pot brownie sale, gets sent to HYDE

<< < (3/8) > >>

Ursus:

--- Quote from: "Anne Bonney" ---
--- Quote from: "Ursus" ---From the above article by Kelley Bouchard, "Expelled kids face uncertain road back":

"Right now, the laws reflect a zero-tolerance attitude. You're gone, and no district has to accept you," said Alfond, a panel member. "I think we need fair and firm rules, but those rules need to keep kids in school."
--- End quote ---
There it is again.  Why does common sense have to be forfeited?  I really don't understand it.
--- End quote ---
I hear of more problems — across the board — associated with "zero tolerance" than I can wrap my brain around most days...

none-ya:
Damn pot heads. Ithink i'll just.............

DannyB II:

--- Quote from: "Ursus" ---
--- Quote from: "Anne Bonney" ---
--- Quote from: "Ursus" ---From the above article by Kelley Bouchard, "Expelled kids face uncertain road back":

"Right now, the laws reflect a zero-tolerance attitude. You're gone, and no district has to accept you," said Alfond, a panel member. "I think we need fair and firm rules, but those rules need to keep kids in school."
--- End quote ---
There it is again.  Why does common sense have to be forfeited?  I really don't understand it.
--- End quote ---
I hear of more problems — across the board — associated with "zero tolerance" than I can wrap my brain around most days...
--- End quote ---

Let me help you, STOP.  Just be happy we have small pockets of zero tolerance. Think of the alternative, children dead.
Guys remember, the person given the brownie had a adverse reaction.
Guns and Drugs in schools = Zero Tolerence.

none-ya:
Has anybody here ever eaten pot to get high? You know cooked. Do you know how much you have to eat to get sick. Not a very efficient use of pot.

none-ya:
how long is this kid gonna' be stuck at HYDE for?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version