Author Topic: Danny's van dragging incident  (Read 10387 times)

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
Re: Danny's van dragging incident
« Reply #30 on: October 08, 2010, 11:53:50 AM »
That should clear it all up. Right?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
?©?€~¥@

Offline DannyB ll

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 08, 2010, 11:56:28 AM »
Quote from: "none-ya"

Mercy and empathy are for the weak. I showed everyone my power at Elan and I can do it again here. Give me a car and a nice sturdy rope or chain and I will show you the way.I would love to drag you "none-ya", just like the Fat Girl at Elan. The Real Danny B.

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 08, 2010, 12:00:35 PM »
« Last Edit: October 13, 2011, 07:46:25 PM by DannyB II »
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline DannyB11

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 08, 2010, 12:01:23 PM »
Van dragging is a legitimate therapeutic technique! That girl would not get honest about her drug and weight problems so I improvised her treatment a little. She responded to therapy very well following the incident. The police were not called so NO ONE can say it was actually abuse. My glory days! How I long for them now.
The really really real Danny
Peace and Powerlessness(TM)

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 08, 2010, 12:11:15 PM »
Quote from: "DannyB II"

None-Chuck, why are you bringing me into this?

I didn't drag you into this. the other Danny uses you to try to make the anti programers look better, but it only makes us look like morons. This guy has admitted in your name to draggin' that girl. Now I don't know if you really did that but I can't find anywhere that you( the real you) admitteddoing it.It"s the anti programmers credibility along with yours that's takin' a hit here. If that makes any sense it should bother you too.
?©?€~¥@

Offline Whootie Fish

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 08, 2010, 12:19:40 PM »
None-ya really needs to get a sense of humor. This activity seems to be restricted to this offa area so I fail to see how it affects anybody's credibility. I enjoy laughing at the foolishness of the pro-program people. Maybe you should try and relax. Laugh a little, you will feel better.

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 08, 2010, 12:45:28 PM »
« Last Edit: October 13, 2011, 07:46:48 PM by DannyB II »
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 08, 2010, 01:47:29 PM »
I dodn't want Barny Fife on my side
?©?€~¥@

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 08, 2010, 06:25:23 PM »
?©?€~¥@

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 08, 2010, 07:16:23 PM »
Oh satire!
http://www.milkandcookies.com/link/75051/detail/
"Carol Burnett Show Outtakes"   :D  

·
·
·
·

Burnett sent her eldest(?) daughter Carrie Hamilton to a program in 1978 or 79 — the Palmer Drug Abuse Program. Someone who had also spent time at Palmer posted here a coupla years ago:

I started out in PDAP and DAPA in 1982 in Houston. PDAP was where Carol Burnett sent her daughter. It was very much a cult. Everyone was greeted with, "Love ya, man". I learned about much harder drugs there.[/list][/size]
    -------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline Whootie Fish

• View Profile
    « Reply #40 on: October 13, 2010, 03:22:57 PM »
    Danny had a post awhile back in which he claimed to be singing "Get your kicks on route 66" while he was dragging that girl behind his truck. Danny I think you need to respond to this as soon as possible.

Offline Watchful Yeoman

• View Profile
    « Reply #41 on: October 13, 2010, 03:29:59 PM »
    I read that, too.
    "The ricketty and scrofulous little wretch who first sees the light in a work-house, or in a brothel, and who feels the effects of alcohol before the effects of vital air, is not equal in any respect to the ruddy offspring of the honest yeoman; nay, I will go further, and say that a prince, provided he is no better born than royal blood will make him, is not equal to the healthy son of a peasant." [/i]

-John Randolph

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
    « Reply #42 on: October 13, 2010, 03:58:12 PM »
    No matter how you slice it, that's pretty fucking sick.  Even for programs, that's pretty bad.  I can understand being forced into it, but to actually get enjoyment from it??  :eek:
    traight, St. Pete, early 80s
    AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline shaggys

• View Profile
    « Reply #43 on: October 13, 2010, 04:14:32 PM »
    Sometimes he denies he did it and then other times he will boast about how much fun it was. All I know is the massive weight of evidence so far points to the fact that he did in fact, drag that girl and enjoyed it. Anne had a great point about being forced to do it and how different that would be. But unfortunately Danny seems to have done this one all on his own.
    I tried to reach out to Danny and offer some empathy. I told him how we had to hurt each other at Straight as part of our "therapy". I told him how much regret I had for ever going along with all that shit. Even though I was a child and brainwashed as hell, I still feel responsibility. Danny took my attempt to "relate" to him and threw it back in my face. I wont make that mistake again.
    Danny please explain yourself.

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
    « Reply #44 on: October 13, 2010, 04:19:42 PM »
    Quote from: "shaggys"
    Sometimes he denies he did it and then other times he will boast about how much fun it was. All I know is the massive weight of evidence so far points to the fact that he did in fact, drag that girl and enjoyed it. Anne had a great point about being forced to do it and how different that would be. But unfortunately Danny seems to have done this one all on his own.
    I tried to reach out to Danny and offer some empathy. I told him how we had to hurt each other at Straight as part of our "therapy". I told him how much regret I had for ever going along with all that shit. Even though I was a child and brainwashed as hell, I still feel responsibility. Danny took my attempt to "relate" to him and threw it back in my face. I wont make that mistake again.

Uhhhgg.....I have terrible guilt about things I did.  Even knowing now how brainwashed I was, it's hard to accept.

Danny please explain yourself.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!  You're just asking for trouble now.  And lots of incoherent sentences.  :seg2:
    traight, St. Pete, early 80s
    AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa