Author Topic: Max Is Being Censored  (Read 7438 times)

Offline Maximillian

• View Profile
Max Is Being Censored
« on: October 05, 2010, 10:51:50 AM »
Quote from: "Che Gookin"
Reading about how yet another satisfied customer of a program has relapsed, committed suicide, or been thrown in prison.

See what I mean about the Fornits mob?  You people are really amazing.  After a kid has completed the program you take joy in it when they end up dead/insane/in jail?  Obviously if any of that happened the kid didn't work the program correctly and it's his fault anyways.  The program gives kids the necessary tools to succeed and if they don't succeed after the program it's their own fault for not using what the program taught them.

Like Whooter keeps saying, the people here on Fornits didn't complete their programs and because they're quitters they aren't successful in their lives and blame everything on some poor staffers or a program who just tried to help them.  He really understands the way programs work.  You people don't.  Obviously.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2010, 03:11:42 PM by Maximillian »

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
Re: Post your favorite thing about programs
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2010, 11:02:15 AM »
maxine wrote:
"Like Whooter keeps saying, the people here on Fornits didn't complete their programs and because they're quitters "

I take great pridein the fact that I didn't quit I  ESCAPED
And besides , who gives a rats ass what Whooter thinks?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
?©?€~¥@

Offline Maximillian

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2010, 11:08:56 AM »
Whooter knows a lot more about programs than the insular mob at Fornits.  He used four different programs for his kids and they were all successful.  I think Whooter knows what he's talking about more than you after having seen the internal operation of dozens of programs.  He has seen it with his own two eyes and all you have is Fornits testimonies from a bunch of whiners who did badly at their programs.

Offline Shadyacres

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2010, 11:26:40 AM »
Maybe he can get you back into a program Max.  It sounds like you are 'reverting to your old behaviors'.  If you keep your mouth shut you might get a candy bar!

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2010, 11:28:55 AM »
Quote from: "Maximillian"
Whooter knows a lot more about programs than the insular mob at Fornits.  He used four different programs for his kids and they were all successful.  I think Whooter knows what he's talking about more than you after having seen the internal operation of dozens of programs.  He has seen it with his own two eyes and all you have is Fornits testimonies from a bunch of whiners who did badly at their programs.

Now it's four??  I thought it was two.  And he's just a program parent, but somehow knows the internal operations of dozens of programs???   Hmmm.  And he most certainly did not see it from the inside.  Only kids who've been incarcerated in them have truly seen the internal operations.
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2010, 11:33:37 AM »
Quote from: "Che Gookin"
Reading about how yet another satisfied customer of a program has relapsed, committed suicide, or been thrown in prison.

See what I mean about the Fornits mob?  You people are really amazing.  After a kid has completed the program you take joy in it when they end up dead/insane/in jail?  

No, that's your misinterpretation.

Obviously if any of that happened the kid didn't work the program correctly and it's his fault anyways

Sounds a lot like religion.  They just didn't pray hard enough or have enough faith.  ::)

Like Whooter keeps saying, the people here on Fornits didn't complete their programs and because they're quitters they aren't successful in their lives and blame everything on some poor staffers or a program who just tried to help them.

I "successfully" graduated from Straight and was miserable.  I finally became successful in life after I shook off the mindfuck and began to think for myself.

He really understands the way programs work.  You people don't.  Obviously.

How does he have all this inside knowledge that we supposedly don't.  Especially if he's just a program parent and not financially tied to the industry in any way?

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2010, 11:34:59 AM »
And by the way......you never did answer my question about why you changed the thread title.  I'd still like an answer.

Offline Maximillian

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2010, 11:37:18 AM »
Anne, you really are as dense as Danny says you are.  Of course he has seen the internal operations of dozens of programs.  He has said so here.  How exactly do you figure he could have seen the intake interviews and the selection process used at programs without having access?  How do you think he always has the internal data about abuse and knows the details of legal settlements that are confidential and not posted on the internet?  He knows a lot more than he lets on to the groupthink mobsters here.  Besides, it's none of your business anyway.

Offline Shadyacres

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2010, 11:42:43 AM »
Whooter really understands how programs work and we don't?  We have mostly been through at least one of these places, Whooter hasn't.  Anyway, whats to understand?  Psychologically (and sometimes physically) brutalizing teens into obedience, it's very straightforward.

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2010, 11:47:04 AM »
Anne, you really are as dense as Danny says you are.  Of course he has seen the internal operations of dozens of programs.  He has said so here.  How exactly do you figure he could have seen the intake interviews and the selection process used at programs without having access?  How do you think he always has the internal data about abuse and knows the details of legal settlements that are confidential and not posted on the internet?  He knows a lot more than he lets on to the groupthink mobsters here.  Besides, it's none of your business anyway.

And by the way......you never did answer my question about why you changed the thread title. I'd still like an answer.

Offline Maximillian

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2010, 11:50:28 AM »
Quote from: "Shadyacres"
Whooter really understands how programs work and we don't?  We have mostly been through at least one of these places, Whooter hasn't.  Anyway, whats to understand?  Psychologically (and sometimes physically) brutalizing teens into obedience, it's very straightforward.

Do you have any actual evidence that this happened?  

And, yes, Whooter really does know how these places work.  He's the only one here that does.  These programs have changed and evolved over the years.  Haven't you noticed that he's the only one here who knows about when they're going to close, reopen, the details of lawsuits, mergers, the hiring of staff, the study data, etc?  That information isn't public.  You tell me how he gets it.  You idiots are a month behind on all the program news which proves you have no "insider information" at all.  But guess who keeps getting the story out there before it makes it to the news?  Hmmmmmmmm.  You geniuses are always late to the party and that's why he takes you apart on the details.  He knows all the insider information that you wish you knew.

Offline Shadyacres

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 05, 2010, 11:57:38 AM »
He (Whooter) knows all the insider information that you wish you knew.

And all he had to do to get that information is become a child abusing criminal.  Slavery was once legal too, doesn't make it right.

Offline Maximillian

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 05, 2010, 12:08:04 PM »
He (Whooter) knows all the insider information that you wish you knew.

And all he had to do to get that information is become a child abusing criminal.  Slavery was once legal too, doesn't make it right.

Lol.  Now he's a "child abusing criminal" too?  So just because he works with programs he's a child abuser?  Sure, that makes a lot of sense now, doesn't it?  Whooter has stated before that he doesn't refer to any "second rate" programs.  He uses only the best of the best.  Sometimes I wonder how your tiny minds just don't collapse on themselves under the weight of a thought.  Oh yeah, that's right, you don't have any thoughts.  You just repeat what everyone else is saying.

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 05, 2010, 12:09:19 PM »

Do you have any actual evidence that this happened?  

And, yes, Whooter really does know how these places work.  He's the only one here that does.  These programs have changed and evolved over the years.  Haven't you noticed that he's the only one here who knows about when they're going to close, reopen, the details of lawsuits, mergers, the hiring of staff, the study data, etc?  That information isn't public.  You tell me how he gets it.  You idiots are a month behind on all the program news which proves you have no "insider information" at all.  But guess who keeps getting the story out there before it makes it to the news?  Hmmmmmmmm.  You geniuses are always late to the party and that's why he takes you apart on the details.  He knows all the insider information that you wish you knew.

Then why does he deny having any affiliation with the TTI other than being a program parent?

And......by the way......you never did answer my question about why you changed the thread title. I'd still like an answer.

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 05, 2010, 12:29:39 PM »
And......by the way......you never did answer my question about why you changed the thread title. I'd still like an answer.