Author Topic: I'm Back  (Read 2285 times)

Offline SUCK_IT

• View Profile
I'm Back
« on: October 05, 2010, 03:52:13 PM »
You know, I was thinking of just going with the flow and doing it "your way," extremists.  But since you wanted to screw around and not be constructive I decided it would be best just to go back to the way things were before.  So, extremists, you can all SUCK IT.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
I\'m baaaack...

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
Re: I'm Back
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2010, 03:56:51 PM »
SUXAMILLION
?©?€~¥@

Joel

Edited: Wednesday, October 06, 2010
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2010, 04:02:07 PM »
Edited: Wednesday, October 06, 2010
« Last Edit: October 08, 2010, 01:55:13 PM by Joel »

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2010, 04:02:49 PM »
Quote from: "SUCK_IT"
You know, I was thinking of just going with the flow and doing it "your way," extremists.  But since you wanted to screw around and not be constructive I decided it would be best just to go back to the way things were before.  So, extremists, you can all SUCK IT.

:roflmao:

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2010, 04:06:07 PM »
Quote from: "Joel"

Joel, your not a moderator and never have been one. Stop acting like a wanna be. Oh. I'll just copy this for the archives.
  :bs:   :bs:
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline Whootie Fish

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2010, 04:07:16 PM »
I am such a dick that I stole your original avatar SUCKIT! Whootie Fish is a compuetr genius. I know all about SUCKIT and Danny. Don't make me teach you a lesson. :rasta:

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2010, 04:10:00 PM »
Yep. We are gettin' punked alright
?©?€~¥@

Offline SUCK_IT

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2010, 09:07:24 AM »
Quote from: "Whootie Fish"
I am such a dick that I stole your original avatar SUCKIT! Whootie Fish is a compuetr genius. I know all about SUCKIT and Danny. Don't make me teach you a lesson. :rasta:

Yes, I noticed this theft.  I'd prefer that you didn't do it, but I prefer the avatar I have now anyway so don't sweat it.
I\'m baaaack...

Offline DannyB ll

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2010, 10:48:58 AM »
Quote from: "Joel"

Dont make me teach you a lesson Joel, While I don't doubt that Joel has connections to the industry, he doesn't know who I am. If he did he might actually provide real information about me. Every claim Joel has made about me has been wrong. Hence why he can't provide any evidence. Your claim that because he provided a number without any form of documentation and it somehow constitutes as proof is somewhat ridiculus. Watch this: Hey Joel, remember the four years you spent in Gitmo for your ties to Al Queda? See that? I provided a number, it must be true, !!

As it stands he's just repeating what his fellow child abusers over at all of the programs told him. The fact remains though that they never knew who I was either. If they did they would have tried to contact me for advice. They would have known everything, My main concern is the kids too, not just trying to make the readers believe your sole experience reflects all programs. I believe if you really don't have the best interest of the kids in the forefront, you would be more honest and not try to trick readers into believing the programs of today are the best Joel. This whole act of yours is old. I am not going back and picking out your posts where you have plagiarized someone else experiences and embellished on them. It is obvious you have really no actual real time experiences and like a lot of other posters here, found a web site to act out ambition..I am sorry Joel, I didnt realize it was my job to feed you attention. Whats wrong with your 500 other threads ? I bet noone answers you any more. I am going to do the same son,and I hope you get better some day.

In other words, you can't support your assertion. Color me shocked. and you misquoted me just to be rude... what else is new. I didn't misquote you. I quoted exactly what you said it it's entirety. It's there for everyone to read I know your game Joel and I am better at in than you, your just a plant from some program sent to try and derail my attempts at closing the industry of abuses.you have been called out Joel and I really have nothing more to say or answer until you have proved your a survivor, not just a staff member who gave out and gives out the abuse. If Programs did not exist, I would be dead . And you stand here to mock them and provide abuse to people wanting real help,Your a fabricator too ,!! plain and simple, prove your existence. I can prove mine. Joel  your an arrogant pig who irritated the wrong person. Now, if you know so much, please explain what, Danny ::poke::

Offline SUCK_IT

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2010, 10:52:31 AM »
I was definately thinking the exact same thing.  Their's something fishy about Joel.  It just doesn't add up somehow.
I\'m baaaack...

Offline DannyB ll

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2010, 11:19:46 AM »
I was definately thinking the exact same thing.  Their's something fishy about Joel.  It just doesn't add up somehow.

He is here to disrupt the board of discussion and peace. As it stands he's just repeating what his fellow child abusers over at all of the programs told him.

Offline Whootie Fish

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 06, 2010, 12:14:18 PM »

I have decided to let you have the Cameron Diaz avatar because I support SUCKIT in her effort to "find her roots".  I watched the TV program ROOTS as a kid and was touched by it.  :seg:

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 06, 2010, 12:20:05 PM »

:rofl:
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline shaggys

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 06, 2010, 12:30:59 PM »

I have decided to let you have the Cameron Diaz avatar because I support SUCKIT in her effort to "find her roots".  I watched the TV program ROOTS as a kid and was touched by it.  :seg:

An incredibly generous offer from Whootie Fish. I wouldn't have done it.