Author Topic: Goodbye, fornits.  (Read 5968 times)

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
Re: Goodbye, fornits.
« Reply #30 on: October 05, 2010, 04:19:03 PM »
Quote from: "DannyB II"
 because you stand on the righteous side.

At least you finally realized it.  :twofinger:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #31 on: October 05, 2010, 05:13:46 PM »
Quote from: "Anne Bonney"
Quote from: "psy"
Quote from: "Maximilian"
To prove that I am serious I am giving the admin permission to ban me, and ban me in the future if I should return under another username or IP. Goodbye forever, fornits.
If you want to be banned, break the rules of the forum outside of OFFA repeatedly and ignore all warnings.  Otherwise, unless you're explicitly asking that I ban you, I can't do it.

What about this?

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=31245&start=45#p381831

Quote from: "Maximillian"
Anne, it's obvious why I changed the thread title.  I thought this one was more appropriate for the discussion.

He didn't like the way the discussion was going so he changed the title.
That's a parody account which has been labeled as such.  Max (the original) does appear to be gone.
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline SharonMcCarthy

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 07, 2010, 11:32:37 PM »
Quote from: "DannyB11"
I feel that a part of me has died. And it has. Max/SUCKIT helped me recruit many new powerless minions. He has retreated back into a deep crevice of my mind. It is possible that he could crawl out again but what ever happens I will remain powerless to stop it.
Yours in Eternal Powerlessness
Danny
:notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :cheers:
"A little knowledge that acts is worth infinitely more than much knowledge that is idle."
Kahlil Gibran

Offline shaggys

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 14, 2010, 07:15:53 PM »
My apolagies to anyone who gets pissed that I bumped this thread back up but it really is a classic. Apparently Max-it has kept her promise and left the fornits board. Its been awhile now and she hasn't shown back up yet that I am aware of. Thats cool. This thread also contains some great posts by the comic genius DannyB11. Hilarious stuff. Its too bad that the real Danny lost it so bad over the DannyB11 parody. He should have embraced it or confronted it directly, either would have been better than embarrasing himself by running away from it all. Ol Danny had unleashed a reign of terror on here for awhile but he was brought to his knees by a couple of parodies. Thats pretty cool too.
So back on topic. Max-it is really gone. Yay!
  ::deadhorse::
 ::deadhorse::

I know, but i couldn't help it.
It just happened!

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 14, 2010, 07:29:32 PM »
Shaggys, are you trying to jinx us??
Leave well enough alone.