Author Topic: Robert and Shaggy can they be Serious.  (Read 12429 times)

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
Robert and Shaggy can they be Serious.
« on: October 02, 2010, 06:39:37 PM »
« Last Edit: June 08, 2011, 09:25:40 PM by DannyB II »
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
Re: Robert and Shaggy can they be Serious.
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2010, 08:22:57 PM »
Robert is asking on his thread for Whooter to get honest. Robert is a hypocrite he constantly fabricates and embellishes accounts of abuse at HLA, thinking no one would ever say anything to refute what he is saying. Robert is prone to this type of behavior if you bother to read his posts.

So says the guy who basis his opinion on what Whooter tells him to think. I'll tell you what Danny, let me give you the opportunity to back up your own claim. Provide links to some of these comments I've made that you feel are either fabrications or embellishments. Let's see what you can come up with. Get to it son.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2010, 08:48:35 PM »
« Last Edit: June 08, 2011, 09:26:22 PM by DannyB II »

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2010, 01:25:41 AM »
No, that would be your job.
Thanks

:roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You really do follow Whooter! You make some baseless claim about another poster and when asked for any sort of evidence to support your claim not only do you come up empty, but you try and claim the person you lied about should prove it for you!!!! And you do it all because you know you've put your foot in your mouth, you look stupid, and you're too much of a coward to back up your own statements!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Priceless. Let me know if you work up either the courage or any evidence son. Till then I won't expect much from you.

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2010, 10:52:35 AM »
« Last Edit: June 08, 2011, 09:26:57 PM by DannyB II »

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2010, 11:34:19 AM »
I'm tired of being blabber-mouthed to hell, that's what I'm tired of.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2010, 11:36:22 AM »
Quote from: "DannyB II"
Robert, this whole act of yours is old. I am not going back and picking out your posts where you have plagiarized someone else experiences and embellished on them.
It is obvious you have really no actual real time experiences and like a lot of other posters here, found a web site to act out ambitions of advocating. Which is fine, I am sure the TTI needs folks like you. Remember though the accusations you hurl at Whooter, well, you are looking in a mirror.
Whooter stands on his side of the aisle as you stand on the other side, both of you have no real experience inside a program, yet that does not deter advocating your positions. Whooter actually has experience because of a daughter being involved with a program, you on the other hand say you have been in HLA but I am truly beginning to have my doubts on your credibility.
Robert, all of your abusive experiences you have quoted here are well known an documented through others. Nothing of what you have said since you started posting as RobertBruce has been authentic/original, it is all copied (so to speak). This is why I say you are a fabricator of stories.
Robert, there is nothing wrong with just being a advocate for children's rights, actually I would have more respect for you for this stance. Maybe you thought being in HLA gives you more credibility or maybe during the time HLA was going through their tuff time, you thought jumping on the bandwagon was a cool thing to do, as a ex-student. IDK ???
Get real, be who you are. Hey look at me, I am a asshole and practice real hard at it. I have never pretended to be anything else. Actually I don't have to practice at all, it comes naturally.

Well Danny it sounds like you've spent a lot of time reading through all of my postings made over the last 5 years or so. Do me a favor and toss up the one you felt was the biggest lie. I mean if you're so certain I'm making all this stuff up you should have at least one post to pull from. Better yet find one of my postings, and then find what you believe is the original post from a seperate poster.  Until then you're just some drunk who calls himself an asshole and can't back up his claims. Meanwhile I'm the guy who spent a year locked up in HLA and you have nothing that can prove otherwise.

Get to it son.

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2010, 11:52:35 AM »
« Last Edit: June 08, 2011, 09:27:39 PM by DannyB II »

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2010, 11:54:05 AM »
Quote from: "Froderik"

Ya know what I am tired of is you being tired. Why don't you just ban yourself.  :rofl:

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2010, 11:57:06 AM »

Ya know what I am tired of is you being tired. Why don't you just ban yourself.  :rofl:

I'm tired of you being tired of me being tired...

I warn you not to try and tangle with RB.. he'll put you to the test.

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2010, 12:23:34 PM »
« Last Edit: June 08, 2011, 09:28:45 PM by DannyB II »

Offline Botched Programming

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2010, 03:33:50 PM »

I'm tired of you being tired of me being tired...

[/b]

Whoooooaaaaaa, I'm slowing down my horses, Frodie. Starting to circle the wagons. What next??????

No, what I have noticed is when you folks are put to the test the only thing that happens is a regurgitation of old outdated facts. Which at times I don't mind discussing but I think some of you are confused with what year your in.
RB, does not bother me at all, he is full of air and smelly air at that.

Sounds like you are a confused and mixed up person Danny... Here you are trying to force feed us that programs are good.. Starting to wonder if the brain washing that they done on you really worked or if you are trying to ease your own conscience about sending your own kid to a program.... The latter would be known as justification .... On another note man it must really suck being you having to be a miserable prick all the time ..... Must be a real lonely life...

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 03, 2010, 04:11:32 PM »

How did we get from 3-6 months to now a year you were in HLA. Coming from the asshole.

This was all settled years ago but it seems to be emerging again.  Bruce was specifically given an "Honorary" Survival status so he wouldn't need to continue to lie about his time in a program anymore.  A few weeks in a program is nothing to be ashamed of. There is no need to lie about how long he spent there.  I am not sure why he keeps upping his time there again.

Seems to be manifesting itself into a Napoleon like complex over time.

Offline Botched Programming

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 03, 2010, 04:18:52 PM »
Quote from: "Whooter"

How did we get from 3-6 months to now a year you were in HLA. Coming from the asshole.

This was all settled years ago but it seems to be emerging again.  Bruce was specifically given an "Honorary" Survival status

Yeah on that dark rainy night in that burnt down gulag in that seceret meeting of the admin of Fornits and you got mad because you were not invited

:roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 03, 2010, 04:21:38 PM »
Quote from: "Botched Programming"
Quote from: "Whooter"

This was all settled years ago but it seems to be emerging again.  Bruce was specifically given an "Honorary" Survival status

Yeah on that dark rainy night in that burnt dow gulag by the admin of Fornits and you got mad because you were not invited

:roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:

Ha,Ha,Ha  I had forgotten about that post.  Thats funny.