Poll

Which is worse Public School Abuse or Program Abuse?

Public School
3 (17.6%)
Programs
14 (82.4%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Voting closed: November 01, 2010, 12:36:30 PM

Author Topic: PUBLIC SCHOOL ABUSE  (Read 10800 times)

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
Re: PUBLIC SCHOOL ABUSE
« Reply #75 on: October 05, 2010, 11:06:12 AM »
You may not be dead or in jail , but you are insane!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
?©?€~¥@

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #76 on: October 05, 2010, 11:07:37 AM »
Quote from: "Shadyacres"
Whooter, please stop using the word 'we' as if you are speaking for all of us here on fornits, as if you could.  And I think Anne hit it on the head, you are obviously a gifted salesman, why would you spend so much time here if it was not connected to your income somehow?

I use "we" because I am summarizing the posts on the thread.  I enjoy posting on fornits.  Why do you have to relate everyone's actions to something financial?  Just because you have a question about me doesnt mean you can assume an answer.  If you feel you can then the rest of us should be able to assume things about you too and post them here.  Doesnt that seem fair?

Offline Maximillian

• View Profile
« Reply #77 on: October 05, 2010, 11:12:12 AM »
Yeah, I'm insane.  So what if people who post here make their living from programs.  It's honest work.  Whooter only represents the top-quality ones that are nothing like you old geezers had at Straight or wherever you went.  Times have changed, none-ya.

Offline Shadyacres

• View Profile
« Reply #78 on: October 05, 2010, 11:17:59 AM »
Quote from: "Maximillian"
So what if he does?  He has said very openly before that he thinks all kids would benefit from programs and he promotes them so all kids have opportunities to reach their full potential.  If a kid is off track and not flourishing, then he needs a program.  Whooter makes no bones about the ones he refers to.  They're great programs and every single kid is put back on track and they all go to college.  What's wrong with that?  So what if they were charged with "abuse" before and shut down.  The fact that they come back just shows they are needed.  The methods work.  Just because you view them as "abusive" doesn't mean kids don't need them.  One kid's "abuse" is another kid's "helping hand".  It's really up to the parents anyway.  You think they haven't read the reports online?  They have.  And they still choose to use those programs anyway.  Whooter sets the record straight when state agencies make misleading claims in their abuse reports.  He explains these events to parents and reassures them that it really is just the kids manipulating to get out of the program and not actually abuse.  He lets the parents know they shouldn't believe the kids until they have completed the program and are back on track again.  I think everyone knows that program kids lie.  Don't get mad at Whooter and me because we say it.  Kids that claim they are being abused can't be believed.  That's Whooter's message and any objective person knows it's true.

Holy crap!  Where do I start?  Every single kid is put back on track and they all go to college?  Every single kid?  I don't recall him (or anyone else) mentioning any programs with 100% success rate.
What possible motivation would a state agency have to make misleading claims in a program abuse case?  Parents shouldn't believe kids until they've completed the program?  So if they are abused, tough shit?  They deserved it?  You think that 'everyone knows program kids lie'?  It is becoming increasingly clear to 'everyone' that PROGRAMS LIE.  Also, do I need to point out that you just admitted to still using drugs and drinking?  How does your program feel about that?  I bet they do not approve and therefore you are not in good standing with them and, therefore, according to you, YOU MUST BE LYING!

Offline Shadyacres

• View Profile
« Reply #79 on: October 05, 2010, 11:32:02 AM »
Not just a failure Max, you are also a hypocrite.

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #80 on: October 05, 2010, 11:37:18 AM »
Yeah, I'm insane.  So what if people who post here make their living from programs.  It's honest work.  Whooter only represents the top-quality ones that are nothing like you old geezers had at Straight or wherever you went.  Times have changed, none-ya.

He represents programs??  Really?  Because he's been denying that for years now, telling us he's just a simple program parent looking to share information.  It sounds like you and Whooter have become quite close for you to have this inside knowledge of him.
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Maximillian

• View Profile
« Reply #81 on: October 05, 2010, 11:39:02 AM »
Quote from: "Shadyacres"
Not just a failure Max, you are also a hypocrite.

Really?  How so?  Please enlighten us.

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #82 on: October 05, 2010, 11:42:27 AM »
Just go back and read his posts.  He has said many times that 100% of the kids go to the college of their choice.  Some kids from ASR have posted here saying their academic credits were no good and they couldn't get into college, but Whooter showed they were lying about that and that 100% go to the college of their choice, just as ASR advertises.  Just because some disgruntled kid says the program didn't help him or that the academics suck doesn't make it true.  Whooter has access to information the Fornits extremists don't.

And, as I said, my program is no longer operating so of course they have no comment either way about my progress.  I don't see how doing drugs or drinking makes me a "failure" at all.  Even Whooter, who knows a lot more about programs and success than you losers, still drinks and does drugs and he's rich.  Doesn't sound like a failure to me.  Not at all.  As long as his kids are sober, who cares if he gets high or drunk?  One has nothing to do with the other.

Have we all just been punked???

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Maximillian

• View Profile
« Reply #83 on: October 05, 2010, 11:59:47 AM »
Anne,do you seriously believe that just because someone gets high or drunk they aren't successful?

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #84 on: October 05, 2010, 12:10:33 PM »
Anne,do you seriously believe that just because someone gets high or drunk they aren't successful?

Of course not.  Why would you think that?  But by program standards they sure aren't.

Offline Shadyacres

• View Profile
« Reply #85 on: October 05, 2010, 12:13:45 PM »

Max, we believe that about you because that is the position of the programs that you support so vigorously, and, you claim, saved your life.  Speaking for myself, I never thought that drug use alone made you a failure, whether you are an adult or still in your formative years.  Many of the kids in my program ( including me ) were there because their parents were terrified of their marijuana use.

Offline Maximillian

• View Profile
« Reply #86 on: October 05, 2010, 12:18:05 PM »
Well I was in a program because I was a troubled teen who needed to get back on track.  The program did that for me.  I didn't like it, but it was what I needed.  It saved my life and without it I would be in bad shape to say the least.  Yeah, I still have my slips.  I got high yesterday.  And the day before.  Pretty much for the last week or two.  And I got blackout drunk on Saturday night.  But that doesn't mean the program wasn't successful.  I just failed to use the tools they gave me.

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #87 on: October 05, 2010, 12:22:41 PM »
Well I was in a program because I was a troubled teen who needed to get back on track.  The program did that for me.  I didn't like it, but it was what I needed.  It saved my life and without it I would be in bad shape to say the least.  Yeah, I still have my slips.  I got high yesterday.  And the day before.  Pretty much for the last week or two.  And I got blackout drunk on Saturday night.  But that doesn't mean the program wasn't successful.  I just failed to use the tools they gave me.

I think we're being punked.

Offline Maximillian

• View Profile
« Reply #88 on: October 05, 2010, 12:31:02 PM »
Why is it that just because I am a successful graduate and you aren't that I am somehow dishonest?  Really, just look at yourselves.  Drooling with delight that you may someday be able to discredit my story.  Well, keep trying.  Nothing you say changes the fact that the program made me a success.  I would have never made it this far without it.  Like I said, I have some slips, but so what?  At least I'm honest about it.

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #89 on: October 05, 2010, 12:34:50 PM »
Why is it that just because I am a successful graduate and you aren't that I am somehow dishonest?  

I've already told you that I successfully graduated Straight.

Drooling with delight that you may someday be able to discredit my story.

No, we just don't like hypocrites.

Nothing you say changes the fact that the program made me a success.

How?  What was the process by which they did that?

I would have never made it this far without it.  Like I said, I have some slips, but so what?  At least I'm honest about it.

No one here gives a shit if you have 'slips' or not, but according to program think, you're not one of their success stories.