Author Topic: Semblers Aware and created tax fraud  (Read 976 times)

Offline survivor1978fl

• View Profile
Semblers Aware and created tax fraud
« on: October 13, 2010, 12:42:02 PM »
Once you view the tax returns for straight for various years it is clear that fraud has taken place. That is why the semblers have been reported to the IRS for an investigation into tax fraud.
All the documents have been copied , sent return receipt requested and Federal Officials notified.
The books for DFAF have been pulled to.

Love you Betty.

Soon all documents will be in one place available to all , in the meantime we survivors are cooperating fully with IRS investigation.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
Re: Semblers Aware and created tax fraud
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2010, 12:47:07 PM »
Quote from: "survivor1978fl"
Once you view the tax returns for straight for various years it is clear that fraud has taken place. That is why the semblers have been reported to the IRS for an investigation into tax fraud.
All the documents have been copied , sent return receipt requested and Federal Officials notified.
The books for DFAF have been pulled to.

Love you Betty.

Soon all documents will be in one place available to all , in the meantime we survivors are cooperating fully with IRS investigation.

:deal:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rocker:
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Rusty Goat

• View Profile
Re: Semblers Aware and created tax fraud
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2010, 02:22:54 PM »
Just curious, activity such as this took place a few years ago but the IRS told me they would not be communicating with me during the investigation. It was up to me if I wanted to provide info as it became available, but they would never tell me what was happening or communicate in any other fashion. The only official IRS letter I got was my case against TSDRCP (KHK) as their revenue fell short of minimum standards/requirements for investigations. Also, curiosity related, the minimum gross revenue dollar amount for form 211 is $2,000,000. The last time I checked the DFAF 990's, their gross income falls short of that amount. Either way though, I am encouraged to know that folks are still stickin it to em. Good luck!  :tup: