Author Topic: Why all the sudden a change on Fornits  (Read 9315 times)

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
Re: Why all the sudden a change on Fornits
« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2010, 07:52:39 PM »
Quote from: "Samara"
Joel, it's not high school BS. That's Danny's niche. I'm talking a whole 'nother thing entirely. This place is not a community anymore. It is not safe to share our experiences. For many, this was the only place to talk openly in a manner you couldn't with the "civilians" in your life. There was a shared collective experience that people valued.  The funny thing is that we not protect the person who is the antithesis of why this site was founded.  In spite of all the lies, salacious accusations, the malevolent puppetry, blackmail buddies, etc.

Its all a level playing field now, Samara.  Dysfunction Junction was exposed for what he is.  He is no more and there is no going back.  He tried to smear dirt on other people and it turned out he was dirtier than any of them.  Its a big disappointment to many people here that I wasnt this big bad guy and I understand that.  He cannot lie anymore in the open forum and RobertBruce and his Blackmailing is contained to the Offa thread.  So you dont even need to opt in if you dont want to hear it.

How can it not be safer than it was a month ago?  If you threaten someone or attack someone or post someones personal information, use multiple sock-puppets you will get banned for it.  Isnt that a good thing?  where is the down side?  you never explained it.

Lets start today to build a new fornits where people feel safe to post without worrying about being attacked or people trying to find out who they are and where they live.  Many of us have differing opinions but that is what makes fornits so interesting.  If we were all required to have the same opinion in order to post here there would be very little to discuss.

Botched said the same thing you do but you dont explain why you dont feel this is safer for the posters here.

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2010, 09:43:30 PM »
« Last Edit: June 08, 2011, 10:03:00 PM by DannyB II »
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline Botched Programming

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 30, 2010, 10:41:43 PM »
Quote from: "DannyB II"
Joel, it's not high school BS. That's Danny's niche. I'm talking a whole 'nother thing entirely. This place is not a community anymore. It is not safe to share our experiences. For many, this was the only place to talk openly in a manner you couldn't with the "civilians" in your life. There was a shared collective experience that people valued.  The funny thing is that we not protect the person who is the antithesis of why this site was founded.  In spite of all the lies, salacious accusations, the malevolent puppetry, blackmail buddies, etc.

Samara, I am 52 years old, you dumb little snit. I am sick and tired of you attacking anyone you want then running back to your hovel crying about some lost paradise.
If you want this place to be safe then do it yourself, stand up act like your a women raising two children get some balls and stop, for the love of god, acting like a sniveling child.
I am sick and tired of hearing you fucking adults whine about, "I still being abused" it is 24/7 for some of you. Yes I can emphasize but Jesus, grow up.
Fornits will be exactly what you make of it, you left before for many years, why who knows, probably had something to do with your two boys and a relationship. Well your back now, get busy stop taking and start giving back now. Yesterday is gone, so be it, lets work on today.
Are you women enough or are you still crying over Johnny in the womens bathroon at your H.S.

Quit being a douche bag Danny-Boi.. You and your cronies can have this freaking site... You are such a low life dude.... And I really don't care at this point if I get banned for what I just said !!!!!

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 30, 2010, 11:31:17 PM »
« Last Edit: June 08, 2011, 10:03:40 PM by DannyB II »
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline SharonMcCarthy

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 30, 2010, 11:47:52 PM »
Quote from: "Botched Programming"

Samara, I am 52 years old, you dumb little snit. I am sick and tired of you attacking anyone you want then running back to your hovel crying about some lost paradise.
If you want this place to be safe then do it yourself, stand up act like your a women raising two children get some balls and stop, for the love of god, acting like a sniveling child.
I am sick and tired of hearing you fucking adults whine about, "I still being abused" it is 24/7 for some of you. Yes I can emphasize but Jesus, grow up.
Fornits will be exactly what you make of it, you left before for many years, why who knows, probably had something to do with your two boys and a relationship. Well your back now, get busy stop taking and start giving back now. Yesterday is gone, so be it, lets work on today.

Are you women enough or are you still crying over Johnny in the womens bathroon at your H.S.

Quit being a douche bag Danny-Boi.. You and your cronies can have this freaking site... You are such a low life dude.... And I really don't care at this point if I get banned for what I just said !!!!!

Botch, first off I have no cronies and if I did I guess they would be Whooter, Max and some others around here.
Ya know what botch, it must be great to be you, you probably have very little personal responsibility, you promote taking drugs and drinking like some little kid getting ready for his prom night or first concert, then out of the other side of your 'soup sucker" you want to pontificate about the injustices of children. Your a walking talking moron or is that a oxy-moron.
Go sit down with yourself and meditate on maturity and then get back to me. Just because you can put some great words together doesn't mean you believe them. Try some integrity my friend.
Why don't you quit acting like a "fair weather" friend when it comes to fornits and get on board and help steer the ship, ya baby sailor.
When did botch and friend ever go hand in hand..lmao lmao lmao
"A little knowledge that acts is worth infinitely more than much knowledge that is idle."
Kahlil Gibran

Offline Maximilian

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 01, 2010, 12:19:06 AM »
Quote from: "none-ya"
I wonder if maxine contributed any money. Mr. administrator seems to like to handle her with kid gloves.

I don't even have enough money to pay my own bills, so no I haven't ever donated to fornits. Besides I let the people who need to pay, do it. There are people whose involvement in this industry has left them with a sense of guilt. I'm sure paying fornits hosting bill helps them feel better about themselves.

Offline SharonMcCarthy

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 01, 2010, 01:07:30 AM »
Who would want to take away from their own lives to support this nonsense anyways???
"A little knowledge that acts is worth infinitely more than much knowledge that is idle."
Kahlil Gibran

Offline Dysfunction Junction

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 14, 2010, 01:02:25 PM »
link

Don't go trying to tamper with the evidence now, Whootie.  We're watching for your edit stamps.

Quote from: "Whooter"
Quote from: "Troll Control"
Yeah, I stopped donating to Fornits.  Why should I pay for the industry shills to control the forums?  BTW, Whooter just leeches.  He has never donated to Fornits.  He's here to shut it down, not keep it alive.

Whats wrong DJ?  Did fornits shut down your trolling and attacks on the pro-program people?  You name became so soiled after we exposed your quest posting and 100's of aliases that you took my advice and flushed it down the toilet.  I would be ashamed myself if I had written those filthy posts.

Good bye, "Dysfunction Junction"... Hello "Controlling Troll".  Much more appropriate name!!  lol

"Compassion is the basis of morality."

-Arthur Schopenhauer

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 14, 2010, 01:17:11 PM »
Quote from: "Dysfunction Junction"
link

Don't go trying to tamper with the evidence now, Whootie.  We're watching for your edit stamps.

Yeah, I stopped donating to Fornits.  Why should I pay for the industry shills to control the forums?  BTW, Whooter just leeches.  He has never donated to Fornits.  He's here to shut it down, not keep it alive.

Whats wrong DJ?  Did fornits shut down your trolling and attacks on the pro-program people?  You name became so soiled after we exposed your quest posting and 100's of aliases that you took my advice and flushed it down the toilet.  I would be ashamed myself if I had written those filthy posts.

Good bye, "Dysfunction Junction"... Hello "Controlling Troll".  Much more appropriate name!!  lol

I remember that !!,  we linked all of DJ's posts together and exposed his true side.  He spent days trying to clean up his past and when he realized it was impossible he ran off and changed his name to "Controlling Troll".  I think the name suits him well dont you?

Finally you are providing links!!!  Good Job.  This is really turning out to be good for you lol.

Offline Dysfunction Junction

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 14, 2010, 02:18:52 PM »
And you're defense goes bye-bye.  You love telling on yourself!  I'll forward this over to psy.  Thanks, man.

link

I remember that !!,  we linked all of DJ's posts together and exposed his true side.  He spent days trying to clean up his past and when he realized it was impossible he ran off and changed his name to "Controlling Troll".  I think the name suits him well dont you?

Finally you are providing links!!!  Good Job.  This is really turning out to be good for you lol.

"Compassion is the basis of morality."

-Arthur Schopenhauer

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 14, 2010, 02:22:31 PM »
And you're defense goes bye-bye.  You love telling on yourself!  I'll forward this over to psy.  Thanks, man.

link

Thanks Bruce eerrrr, I mean Dysfunction Junction.  lol  Tell control Troll I said Hello!!!

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 14, 2010, 02:26:23 PM »
You are kind of losing it today?  Whats wrong?  Are you going through withdrawal not being able to PM me?  

You are in the OFFA now just say what you feel.  Start attacking someone, that always makes you feel better.  But your PMing days are over.  Sorry I had to close my PMs down.  But it is for your own good.

All your communication will have to take place out here where everyone can read it.

Offline seamus

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 18, 2010, 06:27:18 AM »
Y know...enough allready dude......just cause some body swims inta lake stupid ...dont make you a lifegaurd....cmon already.I mean asshattery is one thing but dont you hold yourself as bein a better man than this schoolyard bullshit ?It takes two to dance,but jesus whooter....we all  have an opinion but for the love of pete...fuck me runnin.cant we just agree to disagree? What does this all come down to?   Its all become tired.
It\'d be sad if it wernt so funny,It\'d be funny if it wernt so sad

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 18, 2010, 09:33:17 AM »
Quote from: "seamus"
Y know...enough allready dude......just cause some body swims inta lake stupid ...dont make you a lifegaurd....cmon already.I mean asshattery is one thing but dont you hold yourself as bein a better man than this schoolyard bullshit ?It takes two to dance,but jesus whooter....we all  have an opinion but for the love of pete...fuck me runnin.cant we just agree to disagree? What does this all come down to?   Its all become tired.

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 18, 2010, 01:40:10 PM »
Quote from: "Whoooter"
Quote from: "seamus"

Why the fuck are you quoting everything, douche?