Author Topic: Another "you're a liar no i'm not" thread  (Read 2880 times)

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
Re: Dead, insane, or in jail (general discussion)
« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2010, 12:43:29 PM »
Quote from: "Whooter"
This should be titled "Anne Bonneys lies"...  Anne you are the one who was lying about what I said.

Pot, meet kettle.

Anne said: I didn't misquote you. I quoted exactly what you said it it's entirety.
Link

But the evidence proves otherwise. I provided the exact quote and you're hammering on semantics.

I've said it before and I'll say it again....you are the master of spin and marketing.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
Re: Another "you're a liar no i'm not" thread
« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2010, 01:18:23 PM »
Look, Anne, there was no reason for you to take a shot at me to begin with.  You were having a discussion with Maximilian and it wasnt even about hotlines and I wasnt part of the discussion.

You took what I said out of context just to be hateful or maybe to raise a reaction which you got.

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 28, 2010, 01:37:15 PM »
Look, Anne, there was no reason for you to take a shot at me to begin with.  You were having a discussion with Maximilian and it wasnt even about hotlines and I wasnt part of the discussion.

You took what I said out of context just to be hateful or maybe to raise a reaction which you got.

I have to ask you again......what color is the sky in your world?

I quoted your entire post regarding that subject.  You don't like it because it puts you in a bad light.  Deal with it.

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Samara

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 28, 2010, 02:04:43 PM »
Quote from: "Anne Bonney"
Quote from: "psy"
Ok.  Anne, Troll Control, RB, DJ.  You're all getting a little off topic here.  Whooter's lying is the topic of many other threads.  When you're writing a post, think whether it relates to the title of the thread or the OP's writing/questions.  If it doesn't, take it to a more appropriate thread or start a new one.

I'm fine with that as long as everyone plays by the rules, but Whooter intentionally (IMO) posts lies and then we can't respond because it's "off topic".  It's very frustrating and he knows it.  That's his MO to derail threads.

This is exactly my issue with Whooter. Modersating forums only makes for more civil sounding BS. However, thoughtful posts are still derailed by persistent, pervasive, and revolving lies by W. Why should would be subjected to that in a forum  designed to grapple with serious issues?

He is the biggest con artist here and yet, as long as he retains a civil veneer he is allowed.

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 28, 2010, 02:08:29 PM »
Quote from: "Samara"
He is the biggest con artist here and yet, as long as he retains a civil veneer he is allowed.

:tup:  :tup:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 28, 2010, 02:37:26 PM »
He's been banned before, i thought.

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 28, 2010, 02:39:19 PM »
Quote from: "Froderik"

Yeah, but I think that was another Mod and Ginger decided that it wasn't right because she has integrity.

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 28, 2010, 02:44:32 PM »

Yeah, but I think that was another Mod and Ginger decided that it wasn't right because she has integrity.

By letting that asshole back on here? :rofl:

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 28, 2010, 02:59:00 PM »

I know and I agree, but if the rules are going to apply to everyone they have to include Asshole (Whooter).  If she banned him, he'd just have another excuse to scream that Fornits is biased.

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 28, 2010, 03:40:37 PM »
In other words, you can't support your assertion. Color me shocked.

and you misquoted me just to be rude... what else is new.

I didn't misquote you. I quoted exactly what you said it it's entirety.  It's there for everyone to read.  I may have misinterpreted what you meant to say, but at least I had the integrity  to link to where I thought you said putting a hotline in programs was a bad idea because the operator might talk dirty to the kids.  You, on the other hand, have absolutely nothing to back up what you said that I posted because I never said anything remotely like that.

You're very good at tap-dancing around issues.  Smells like a marketer.

I love this,  "misquoted vs. misinterpreted". Hmmmmmmm.......which will win.
Ya heard it here first, folks.
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
Re: Dead, insane, or in jail (recovering from low expectatio
« Reply #25 on: September 28, 2010, 03:47:54 PM »
Quote from: "DannyB II"
Anne, your contradicting yourself again, you were the lightweight of the group remember, they don't die.

I'm not contradicting myself, you are.  I had no business being in there because I was a lightweight.  Why would a lightweight need such a harsh program?   Even thought I was a lightweight, they told my parents that I would DIE if they didn't admit me.  That's my point.  Kids who don't need programs like Straight were admitted anyway.  I'm not understanding your point.  But that's pretty standard as your comprehension is horrible.

:rofl:  :rofl:  Com'on Anne, my comprehension is just fine. Ok, lets recap what you have said in the last 2 months, first you said, "I was the light weight of the group", then another time you mentioned that you had used narcotics. Not quite a "lightweight" substance, especially the opiate type.
If taking opiates is lightweight, I would luv to hear you explain the opposite.
Now does that sound like I was not paying attention.

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 28, 2010, 03:51:51 PM »
Quote from: "Samara"

This is exactly my issue with Whooter. Modersating forums only makes for more civil sounding BS. However, thoughtful posts are still derailed by persistent, pervasive, and revolving lies by W. Why should would be subjected to that in a forum  designed to grapple with serious issues?

Samara, quit your bitching and finger pointing.  You have been warned once by the admins yourself.  You are no angel when it comes to derailing threads and running off topic.

5 people can be doing the same thing and you sit by quietly, but when someone you dont like does it you have a fit about it.

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
Re: Dead, insane, or in jail (recovering from low expectatio
« Reply #27 on: September 28, 2010, 03:53:32 PM »

I could look at the cars built in the 1940's and those of today and say  "Look people are still dying in auto accidents, they have 4 wheels and a windshield  etc." so nothing has changed.  It is a good argument.  But if you take a closer look at todays cars auto safety has improved and this fact should be recognized.

Actually, I'm seeing more deaths from programs than I did back then and places that were worse than Straight, which I didn't think I'd ever see.

That is not true at all. They were not as focused on the deaths as they are today. No one was keeping taps.

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 28, 2010, 03:57:40 PM »

I know and I agree, but if the rules are going to apply to everyone they have to include Asshole (Whooter).  If she banned him, he'd just have another excuse to scream that Fornits is biased.

Look, Anne, one of the reasons I am not banned is because you are still here.  People were having a civil conversation until you took a pot shot at me when I wasnt even posting.  It was off topic.  When I responded you get all bent out of shape like  :  "Who me?"   its not my fault at all... its all whooters fault he derailed the thread again."

I am sure psy is monitoring the threads and knows I am not the one derailing them.   If banning occurs, you and Samara will probably go first based on all your attacks.  But that would be unfair, right, because its okay to derail a thread as long as it is for anti-program reasons.

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 28, 2010, 03:59:08 PM »
Quote from: "Troll Control"
Ha,Ha,Ha.  Whooter caught red-handed again lying and altering people's quotes.  Who woulda thunk it??

Nobody but you!!!!!!