General Interest > Thought Reform

Reversing Operant Conditioning?

<< < (6/7) > >>

Inculcated:

--- Quote ---CBT= Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
DBT= Dialectical Behavior Therapy

--- End quote ---
I've provided links for the previous.
Relevant link to the OP and discussion Reversing Authoritarian Punitiveness: The Impact of Verbal Conditioning and
OPERANT CONDITIONING IN GROUP PSYCHOTHERAPY WITH CHILDREN

DannyB II:

--- Quote from: "SEKTO" ---
--- Quote ---Would asking you to elaborate more on DBT be going off topic, also Immersive CBT...
--- End quote ---

Yes, it would.

--- Quote ---Please don't be unkind, just trying to fit into a conversation that looks like I can benefit from personally.
--- End quote ---

The topic of this thread is "Reversing Operant Conditioning," not "Danny Bennison."

CBT= Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
DBT= Dialectical Behavior Therapy
--- End quote ---

I asked you to not be unkind, please respect that. If not, refrain from saying anything to me. Thank You.

DannyB II:

--- Quote ---
Would asking anyone to elaborate more on DBT be going off topic, also Immersive CBT, is this what we are talking about; Virtual Reality Therapy Innovates ADHD treatment « http://eonrealityblog.wordpress.com/201 ... t-of-adhd/
It is the first program for ADHD treatment that allows clinicians to use Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT) techniques in an immersive, dynamic 3D environment ...

--- End quote ---
[/b]

I was wondering if anyone who is out there could elaborate more on my requests, I feel they are pertinent to this conversation.
Ash-kun, I do not believe this is off the topic of the thread you started.

SEKTO:

--- Quote from: "DannyB II" ---
--- Quote ---
Would asking anyone to elaborate more on DBT be going off topic, also Immersive CBT, is this what we are talking about; Virtual Reality Therapy Innovates ADHD treatment « http://eonrealityblog.wordpress.com/201 ... t-of-adhd/
It is the first program for ADHD treatment that allows clinicians to use Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT) techniques in an immersive, dynamic 3D environment ...

--- End quote ---
[/b]

I was wondering if anyone who is out there could elaborate more on my requests, I feel they are pertinent to this conversation.
--- End quote ---

With respect: your Google is as good as ours, Danny.

DannyB II:

--- Quote from: "SEKTO" ---
--- Quote from: "DannyB II" ---
--- Quote ---

--- End quote ---
[/b]

--- End quote ---

With respect: your Google is as good as ours, Danny.
--- End quote ---

I understand that and I have done this, I also looked up Inculcated links but if I have never experienced the study, lab, training or counseling then it is hard for me to comprehend. I was guessing this is why everyone was interested in you because of your training/schooling and your personal experience. I am not asking for a litany of personal experiences, just some articulation.
I will continue on my own to read but it is so much better when someone shares their experience, like Ash-tun asked.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version