Author Topic: Post your favorite thing about programs  (Read 3682 times)

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
Re: Post your favorite thing about programs
« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2010, 07:59:41 AM »
Quote from: "Botched Programming"
Nothing!!!!!!!!

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2010, 08:52:43 AM »
Reading about how yet another satisfied customer of a program has relapsed, committed suicide, or been thrown in prison.*

*Sarcasm

Offline Maximilian

• View Profile
Re: Troubled teens = troubled adults?
« Reply #17 on: September 25, 2010, 11:23:02 AM »
Quote from: "shaggys"
Lets see, does a troubled teen grow up to be a troubled adult? Well in at least one case we can say absolutely yes. Max/Suckit has already expressed his/her belief that the only abuse that is really "real" is that which the police can arrest the perpetrator for. He/she completely dismisses emotional, verbal and psychological abuse as somehow not really "abuse". This is a very good sign that Max/Suckit is an extremly troubled adult who poses a danger to any child left in his/her care. Parents this is what your kid will be taught in a program. Please listen to everything max/suckit says here. It is a window into the sick world of program devotees where abuse really isn't abuse at all. Parents be warned!

But wait. I thought I was a program mother, according to you? Better get your conspiracy theories figured out, so all the parents coming here will believe you and heed your warnings. But in all honesty, I think you'd have more luck standing out in front of a program with a sign, at least parents might actually read it then.

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 25, 2010, 11:39:51 AM »
[attachment=0:lrnvya47]MAX SUCKS.jpg[/attachment:lrnvya47]
?©?€~¥@

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 27, 2010, 03:02:00 PM »
Wasn't this thread titled something different when it was originally posted?  Why do people change the titles of threads that they start?  Seems an odd thing to do.
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Maximilian

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 27, 2010, 03:16:15 PM »
One of my favorite things from the program was getting to meet people from all over the country and learning about different slang words I didn't know about already. I also learned how to play board games I didn't know, and some card games too, and that has come in useful later in life when I needed to play a card game, or board game that I otherwise wouldn't have known how to play. I also learned about weather and astronomy from the teacher in the program, and I liked that a lot.

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 27, 2010, 03:33:33 PM »
Quote from: "Maximilian"
One of my favorite things from the program was getting to meet people from all over the country and learning about different slang words I didn't know about already. I also learned how to play board games I didn't know, and some card games too, and that has come in useful later in life when I needed to play a card game, or board game that I otherwise wouldn't have known how to play. I also learned about weather and astronomy from the teacher in the program, and I liked that a lot.

So, why did you change the thread title?

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Maximilian

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 27, 2010, 03:36:28 PM »
Please stay on topic. I have received a private message from the admin asking me to stay on topic, and I plan on following that rule from now on. I won't respond to off topic derailments anymore. If you want me to respond Anne, stay on topic, thanks.

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 27, 2010, 03:38:03 PM »
Quote from: "Maximilian"
Please stay on topic. I have received a private message from the admin asking me to stay on topic, and I plan on following that rule from now on. I won't respond to off topic derailments anymore. If you want me to respond Anne, stay on topic, thanks.

I'd like to, but you keep changing the topic.

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 27, 2010, 03:43:37 PM »
It started out as "Troubled teens = troubled adults?"  but you didn't like the responses you were getting so you changed it to "Post your favorite thing about programs".  So, what's the thread topic today?

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 04, 2010, 10:01:29 AM »
Quote from: "Anne Bonney"
It started out as "Troubled teens = troubled adults?"  but you didn't like the responses you were getting so you changed it to "Post your favorite thing about programs".  So, what's the thread topic today?

Max, you still haven't answered why you change the topics that you start.  I'd like to know so I don't get in trouble for being "off topic".

Offline Son Of Serbia

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 04, 2010, 10:25:36 AM »
Favorite thing about programs? Are you fucking kidding me, Max?  Do you really enjoy
being abused that much?  Man they really did one hell of a job on you! I don't think they
could've gotten a more compliant sheep, even if they lobotomized Max's brain, put it in
the blender at high speed, and poured the contents back into his skull.

Max , my favorite thing about the program was GETTING THE FUCK OUT OF THERE!
Programs are not fun places.  Leaving the Program is/was the ONLY favorable thing
about it.

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 04, 2010, 11:07:58 AM »
Quote from: "Son Of Serbia"
Favorite thing about programs? Are you fucking kidding me, Max?  Do you really enjoy
being abused that much?  Man they really did one hell of a job on you! I don't think they
could've gotten a more compliant sheep, even if they lobotomized Max's brain, put it in
the blender at high speed, and poured the contents back into his skull.

Max , my favorite thing about the program was GETTING THE FUCK OUT OF THERE!
Programs are not fun places.  Leaving the Program is/was the ONLY favorable thing
about it.

The original topic of the thread was "Troubled teens = troubled adults?", but he didn't like the responses he was getting so he changed the topic name and then had the nerve to tell me to stay on topic.  I'd like to, but it keeps changing.