Heroin
5 (7.9%)
Oxycontin
5 (7.9%)
NONE THEY SHOULD REMAIN ILLEGAL
1 (1.6%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Voting closed: September 14, 2010, 01:46:56 PM

Author Topic: What illegal drugs would you legalize?  (Read 14536 times)

Offline BuzzKill

• View Profile
Re: What illegal drugs would you legalize?
« Reply #120 on: September 26, 2010, 03:05:34 PM »
http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfL3qSjJriU&feature=related

Judging from the above Brownies will do the trick.

If you need to smoke it for medical reasons, but don't like the harshness in your lungs try a water pipe.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Samara

• View Profile
« Reply #121 on: September 26, 2010, 03:41:40 PM »
Thanks! It's not for me but for someone else who is also not very pot savvy.

All it does for me is make me eat and sleep, which is why it doesn't appeal. But it is exactly what I'd want if I had an illness.

Offline iJust

• View Profile
« Reply #122 on: September 26, 2010, 10:03:52 PM »
Quote from: "BuzzKill"
If you need to smoke it for medical reasons, but don't like the harshness in your lungs try a water pipe.

Or a vaporizer.  Vaporizers vaporize the cannibinoids into a bag without burning anything.  It works by the principle that the active ingredients only need to be heated, not necessarily burnt, in order to be released into the air.  A bag of "vapor" is filled up and you inhale that.  There is no negative health risk (even if it's true that pot can cause lung cancer as that's only speculation).  They make portable ones as well.  It also leave very little residual smell as no smoke is released from the "bowl" and if you blow out into a "spoof" there is no residual smell at all nothing is exhaled. It's basically a "closed system" from the pot to you.
"Marijuana is an herb and a flower. God put it here. If He put it here and He wants it to grow, what gives the government the right to say that God is wrong?" -Willie Nelson

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #123 on: September 27, 2010, 02:44:45 PM »
Quote from: "iJust"
Quote from: "BuzzKill"

Or a vaporizer.  Vaporizers vaporize the cannibinoids into a bag without burning anything.  It works by the principle that the active ingredients only need to be heated, not necessarily burnt, in order to be released into the air.  A bag of "vapor" is filled up and you inhale that.  There is no negative health risk (even if it's true that pot can cause lung cancer as that's only speculation).  They make portable ones as well.  It also leave very little residual smell as no smoke is released from the "bowl" and if you blow out into a "spoof" there is no residual smell at all nothing is exhaled. It's basically a "closed system" from the pot to you.

:cheers:
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa