Re: It's Over
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2010, 09:52:06 AM »
Quote from: "Joel"
Quote from: "Eliscu2"
Quote from: "Deprogrammed"
Quote from: "Froderik"
Quote from: "Antigen"
that wonderful Irish chick

Anyone we know? (Shoot me, I'm as curious as the next guy.)
Actually Frod...I wish it was someone we all  know...but fat chance of that happening for me.  To clarify...there is someone now that I have my eye on...but it is complex....but at least this person would never tell me hateful things about my abuse...but like I said....Fat chance for me on that one...so...anyway.... :eek: ....Whatever, right??
-DP
RIGHT....LIKE MY RIGHT TO RETURN TO ISRAEL. :soapbox:
REMEMBER THAT CONVERSATION?
YOU PUSHED AND PUSHED UNTIL I TOLD YOU TO FUCK OFF :twofinger:  AND CALLED YOU NAMES//////////////////////////////////////////////// :suicide:
THEN YOU TRIED TO USE IT AGAINST ME. (as if..................... LOL just like lame ass sharron)
LUCKILY THE WWW IS A GIANT DATABASE AND I CAN PROVE IT.
 :beat:  :poison:  ::evil::

OK, Joel. What are you trying to suck up to Psy. Oh I'll just quote this and save it for Psy. Make sure Felice is banned. You are such a little @#$$%.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Joel

Edited: Wednesday, October 06, 2010
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2010, 10:07:43 AM »
Edited: Wednesday, October 06, 2010
« Last Edit: October 07, 2010, 04:45:13 PM by Joel »

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2010, 11:30:09 AM »
Back to the original topic.  DP stay strong and you'll make it  through these tough times.  

Joel

Thank You, that is all we ask of, YOU.

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2010, 01:09:53 PM »
Quote from: "Eliscu2"
Quote from: "Froderik"
Quote from: "Antigen"
that wonderful Irish chick

Anyone we know? (Shoot me, I'm as curious as the next guy.)
Actually Frod...I wish it was someone we all  know...but fat chance of that happening for me.  To clarify...there is someone now that I have my eye on...but it is complex....but at least this person would never tell me hateful things about my abuse...but like I said....Fat chance for me on that one...so...anyway.... :eek: ....Whatever, right??
-DP
RIGHT....LIKE MY RIGHT TO RETURN TO ISRAEL. :soapbox:
REMEMBER THAT CONVERSATION?
YOU PUSHED AND PUSHED UNTIL I TOLD YOU TO FUCK OFF :twofinger:  AND CALLED YOU NAMES//////////////////////////////////////////////// :suicide:
THEN YOU TRIED TO USE IT AGAINST ME. (as if..................... LOL just like lame ass sharron)
LUCKILY THE WWW IS A GIANT DATABASE AND I CAN PROVE IT.
 :beat:  :poison:  ::evil::
edited four times by Joel
(Joel, edited a quote 4 times.)
UUUuuummmm....Let me see in this edited version I think I'll suck up...no no, I don't want to do that, doesn't look good for me,  No I'll edited it to look like I wasn't trying to suck up...NO, I'll cry to Psy that I'm being picked on so he will split the thread, ya that should do it, well maybe not, I really did not give a shit about DP just wanted to get Felice in trouble, so now I have to say something on DP's thread to make myself look good. Yeah, that's the ticket, now I'm looking goooooood.
Thanks Joel, for your entertainment this morning. What a phony. :rofl:  :rofl:

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: junk
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2010, 08:03:17 PM »
Feel free to leave me out of this situation. Whatever is going on I want no part of it and will not be taking sides between either of the people involved. So please stop sending me private messages about this and you know who you are.

Offline Deprogrammed

• View Profile
    • http://www.pathwayfamilycenter.fornits.com
« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2010, 06:17:07 PM »
Che has absolutely nothing to do with any of this situation, other than being a loving caring friend of mine when I need him, and also in reverse.
-DP
"So, you can make me cum ...that doesn\'t make you, Jesus"....Tori Amos copyright
Read about Pathway Family Centers here.

Offline liarsexposed

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2010, 11:32:38 AM »
Che has absolutely nothing to do with any of this situation, other than being a loving caring friend of mine when I need him, and also in reverse.
-DP

This is all about Mark and Sharon,having an argument elsewhere on the net and bringing it here.
Where have we seen this before ?
Dont you worry Marky.. am in the process of proving you with some attention and entertainment

Offline SharonMcCarthy

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2010, 09:25:22 PM »
Quote from: "liarsexposed"
-DP

This is all about Mark and Sharon,having an argument elsewhere on the net and bringing it here.
Where have we seen this before ?
Dont you worry Marky.. am in the process of proving you with some attention and entertainment
:blabla:  :blabla:  You know Art it has been over a year since you have started your delusions about so called justice. We are all just wndering when the real world was going to help you in your mental illness. I do not see others actually giving a crap about your little baby feelings. Your threats are so repundant and baseless.
"A little knowledge that acts is worth infinitely more than much knowledge that is idle."
Kahlil Gibran

Offline liarsexposed

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2010, 07:42:58 AM »
:blabla:  :blabla:  You know Art it has been over a year since you have started your delusions about so called justice. We are all just wndering when the real world was going to help you in your mental illness. I do not see others actually giving a crap about your little baby feelings. Your threats are so repundant and baseless.[/quote]

You must have a bad memory Sharon. Lets review..
Dec 30th you and I are pals chatting on FB (So I think)
Dec 31st.. Marky stole and published my perosnal info and picturesfrom FB on your hatesite
Jan 25th Hatesite removed Multipl times
Feb marky posted same said pictures on fornits..
March I began defending myself and tellin the truth with respect to your dozens of lies about me
Prior to March of this year I hadnt posted on fornits for approx 5 years
Here's a shocker .. I dont care what others here at Fornits think
Grow up and find the spellcheck. You are as illiterate,as you are ugly and dishonest
You just arent happy unless some kind of drama is unfolding
then you can be found in the middle of it
Playing victim

Offline SharonMcCarthy

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2010, 01:03:17 AM »
Quote from: "liarsexposed"
:blabla:  :blabla:  You know Art it has been over a year since you have started your delusions about so called justice. We are all just wndering when the real world was going to help you in your mental illness. I do not see others actually giving a crap about your little baby feelings. Your threats are so repundant and baseless.

You must have a bad memory Sharon. Lets review..
Dec 30th you and I are pals chatting on FB (So I think)
Dec 31st.. Marky stole and published my perosnal info and picturesfrom FB on your hatesite
Jan 25th Hatesite removed Multipl times
Feb marky posted same said pictures on fornits..
March I began defending myself and tellin the truth with respect to your dozens of lies about me
Prior to March of this year I hadnt posted on fornits for approx 5 years
Here's a shocker .. I dont care what others here at Fornits think
Grow up and find the spellcheck. You are as illiterate,as you are ugly and dishonest
You just arent happy unless some kind of drama is unfolding
then you can be found in the middle of it
Playing victim[/quote]

You have a right to compare someones looks...hahahahahaha way funny fat boy. You are nasty, smelly and everyone laughs at you completely. Personally I do not care if Mark raped you with a corn cob, it never had a thing to do with me but you freely took it out on me. You grow up and get a refill on your pills you asshole. Oh and Art noone has to lie about you, we see it all in living color your a complete fucking asshole. You are such a freak of nature. Lies lies lies...lmao produce one you fat piece of shit, and get that fucking wart off your face dipshit. Oh and ART I'll leave the dishonesty to you..its your speciality.
Stupid piece of work you are. Noone give a shit about you figure it out. You are not stopping me from living you moron. You remind me of the diggling piece of shit off a cat's ass...annoying dingleberry .  :waaaa:  :waaaa:  :waaaa:
"A little knowledge that acts is worth infinitely more than much knowledge that is idle."
Kahlil Gibran

Offline SharonMcCarthy

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 01, 2010, 01:06:39 AM »
Mark you were so right about everything revolving about Pathetic Fruitcake, it was a blast talking all day with you. You are the most charming funniest guy I know. He could never compare to you, least you have a decent bone in your body and have compassion for people. Pathetic Fruitcake will spin in his own web of created lies.
Kahlil Gibran