Author Topic: Whooter "Outs" Survivor by Name, Pictures and Facebook Page  (Read 6235 times)

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Whooter "Outs" Survivor by Name, Pictures and Facebook P
« Reply #45 on: September 13, 2010, 08:41:50 PM »
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
Letter to DJ
« Reply #46 on: September 13, 2010, 09:39:34 PM »
Quote from: "Troll Control"
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits. I'll get right to work."

zzzzzzzziiiingggg,   You tried lying, you tried trolling, you tried fabricating PM's to make it seem like I was sending you emails as "ConcernedParent". You tried dozens of aliases. You tried convincing people that I called you a "child rapist".   You tried outing me as 3 different people (once trying to profit off of it by selling my identity) with the latest being John Reuben, you tried crying on the forum to gain  sympathy by fabricating a screen shot that says I PM'd you hundreds of times which was obviously photo shopped.. even psy indicated that it was not valid and when we agreed to validate it you ran away.  Psy said he would go into your PM's and validate the screen shot and you ran off... lol..... never returned his offer.  The offer stands for psy to check my PM's anytime day or night without further consent.  I have only sent a handful in the past year.

Dysfunction Junction use to be a name that would come out and argue the issues and stand toe to toe with other posters.  What happened to him?  Why did you dump your name and reduce yourself to a self proclaimed troll?

Do you realize that every John Reuben thread was started by you as an Alias and over 50% of all the posts in those threads were yours (over 80% in the first pages?)  All you did was spend time trolling me, DJ, from the shadows.  We dug you out by forcing you to log in as your user name and you still continued and now look where you have ended up.

I personally think you are better than this.  You have experience in the industry and can contribute in educating new readers who come by with your insight.  Give it some thought, DJ, come out of the drama threads and help create a worthwhile forum which will add value and help new readers find answers for their family issues.

Give it some thought.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 13, 2010, 11:15:14 PM »
Psy, is this allowed on this new moderated site. Blackmailing someone, threatening them with exposure???????

Danny I'm not sure you understand the definition of the word blackmail. Don't feel too bad, Whootie has trouble with how to use a dictionary as well. What I'm doing doesn't constitute as blackmail. I'm simply holding John accountable for his actions, or offering consequences. He continues to have the option to simply back up his claims, yet he refuses for some reason. I have no idea why.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 13, 2010, 11:19:36 PM »
zzzzzzzziiiingggg, You tried lying, you tried trolling, you tried fabricating PM's to make it seem like I was sending you emails as "ConcernedParent". You tried dozens of aliases. You tried convincing people that I called you a "child rapist". You tried outing me as 3 different people (once trying to profit off of it by selling my identity) with the latest being John Reuben, you tried crying on the forum to gain sympathy by fabricating a screen shot that says I PM'd you hundreds of times which was obviously photo shopped.. even psy indicated that it was not valid and when we agreed to validate it you ran away. Psy said he would go into your PM's and validate the screen shot and you ran off... lol..... never returned his offer. The offer stands for psy to check my PM's anytime day or night without further consent. I have only sent a handful in the past year.

Dysfunction Junction use to be a name that would come out and argue the issues and stand toe to toe with other posters. What happened to him? Why did you dump your name and reduce yourself to a self proclaimed troll?

Do you realize that every John Reuben thread was started by you as an Alias and over 50% of all the posts in those threads were yours (over 80% in the first pages?) All you did was spend time trolling me, DJ, from the shadows. We dug you out by forcing you to log in as your user name and you still continued and now look where you have ended up.

I personally think you are better than this. You have experience in the industry and can contribute in educating new readers who come by with your insight. Give it some thought, DJ, come out of the drama threads and help create a worthwhile forum which will add value and help new readers find answers for their family issues.

Give it some thought.

Whooter you say this as if you behave any different. You're just being beaten at your own game. Linking up your posts proved that you work tirelessly to bury pertinant threads, troll yourself and contribute nothing but your usual bs games. The sad part is given that you are an industry insider a little honesty, despite your differing opinion would probably give you a great deal of credibility. There have been pro program posters on here in the past who were treated with respect because they came on here and made an effort to have real and honest conversations. Despite numerous attempts you refuse to do that. You'd rather play games from the shadows and then cry foul when outsmarted or given your own medicine. Try just being up front about where you're coming from, try answering questions, and standing behind your statements. If you did it might go a long way.

Give it some though.

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 13, 2010, 11:35:16 PM »
Quote from: "RobertBruce"
Psy, is this allowed on this new moderated site. Blackmailing someone, threatening them with exposure???????

Danny I'm not sure you understand the definition of the word blackmail. Don't feel too bad, Whootie has trouble with how to use a dictionary as well. What I'm doing doesn't constitute as blackmail. I'm simply holding John accountable for his actions, or offering consequences. He continues to have the option to simply back up his claims, yet he refuses for some reason. I have no idea why.

John, are you really trying to hold someone else accountable for something? You have yet to back up your claims John, and until you do those emails are going continue to be mailed out to those surrounding you. Maybe I'll see if I can get ahold of some of those people who donated to your marathon run. I wonder how'd they'd feel if they knew you spend your days accusing people of molesting children.

Dude, you are skewed.
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 13, 2010, 11:46:27 PM »
Not at all. I laid out John's options for him very clearly, I'd be happy to do so again if he's confused. He basically has three options:

1. Back up his claims concerning the things he thinks he knows about me. He's said numerous times that his basis are comments that he claims I made repeatedly on the forum. So far though he's been unable to provide a single quote from anyone. This is of course contrary to his earlier claim about where he was getting his information. Whatever his basis is he's coming up empty.

2. If he has no basis for his claims he can simply admit he lied and I'll drop the matter entirely.

3. He can do nothing and I'll continue to send out emails to those around him.

No one has asked him to lie and no one is attacking him. I'm simply holding him accountable for his actions. Nothing more. Still not a violation of the rules.

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 14, 2010, 02:48:46 AM »
And likewise Robert can you back up your argument that the Whooter is this John Rueben character?

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 14, 2010, 08:08:05 AM »
Quote from: "shaggys"
Im just sayin, if these charges are true then my boy Whooter is guilty of a serious lapse in moral judgement here. I just want to hear him address the situation and that is derailment Danny? Please explain if you can.

Yes, shaggys, it is a hefty allegation and it is proven to be true.  Whooter said he did it because "it was fun."  That is a really sick thing to do to get your jollies, no?

Here's the other part of Whooter's sick behavior from this thread.  Whooter, after losing badly in a few arguments with ajax13, instead of conceding the point or agreeing to disagree, just starts posting on an open forum where several people know ajax13's real-life identity, that ajax13 is molesting his own child.  This is how Whooter rolls when he gets embarrassed. He says the most viscious and hurtful thing he can possible say to another person - that they sexually abuse their own offspring.  SICK!

Quote from: "Whooter"
why are you obsessed with this JD guy?  It isnt going to help you keep your son or erase what you do to him each night.  We both know that yet you keep throwing personal attacks at other people hoping the pain will go away.

You are sick Ajax13.  Stop molesting and abusing your son.  Just because this poster proved you wrong is no reason to take it out on your own family.  Its only a forum.  Leave your kid in peace.

There you have it, shaggys.  Undeniable proof of Whooter's nasty trolling habits.  I bet he was pretty upset when his posts were linked to reveal how he behaves here on Fornits.

You can't bury this.  You are, as Psy rightly pointed out...

Quote from: "psy"
Whooter is a lowlife scumbag.

Maybe Whooter should just try to go "add value" somewhere else on Fornits instead of just trolling my every post.  He keeps this thread right at the top of his own volition.  The problem is that nobody cares what Whooter says and he can't get a response so he just comes here to get some attention.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Whooter: "Raped Kids Are Funny"
« Reply #53 on: September 14, 2010, 03:43:39 PM »
What a sick bastard this guy is...

Quote from: ""TheWho""

Quote from: ""Guest""
You're just a plain ol' asshole, Who.  

The way you're treated by everyone out in the world is the way you're treated here.  The common link:  You being an arrogant, know-it-all, last word-having, patronizing, condescending asshole.

Hope this helps!

Ha, Ha, Ha...  Too funny....  You must have been one of those kids raped with a broom handle in your program (one of my favorites!)...  Ha, Ha, Ha...
The Linchpin Link

**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Raped Kids Are Funny - A Whooter Meme
« Reply #54 on: September 14, 2010, 03:45:57 PM »
I wouldn't take too much advice from TheWho.  Just look at what he's saying in other threads.  For example:

Quote from: ""TheWho""

Ha, Ha, Ha.............  Sometimes this is too funny!  You people will say anything to get attention or to manipulate... Ha, Ha, Ha...  Well, you know, sometimes a kid getting anally gang-raped is the best way to deal with immaturity!  You have to grow up some time.......Ha, Ha, Ha

Is this someone who you look up to, Exhausted?  I should hope not.

Goddamn that freak has problems.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 14, 2010, 05:59:13 PM »
If you reduce it down to just one set of Ha,Ha,Ha's you might be able to sell it to the readers better, DJ.  You put it in there 3 times which is an oversell and you blew it.  Plus I dont use spaces between them.  (The details always trip you up).  Wait a week or two and then try to repost with just one Ha,Ha,Ha.

I can only give you a 2 for vulgarity.

So you get:  2/10

The doctored screen shots of all those PM's I supposedly sent you was a better presentation.  I gave you a 6/10 for those.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 14, 2010, 09:30:51 PM »
Oh Whootie, you aren't really going to play this same game again are you? For once take credit for your own work, and stand behind your comments. If you're ashamed of what you said to victims of abuse then try apologizing.

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 14, 2010, 11:37:11 PM »
DJ/Troll Controll wrote:

You can't bury this. You are, as Psy rightly pointed out...

psy wrote:Whooter is a lowlife scumbag.

So because Psy made a indirect statement to your ever present foolishness, you want to use it to your advantage.
You reach so deep, it is sad.
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 15, 2010, 12:12:46 PM »
Well, it kinda fits together with Whooter's comments about how funny it is when kids are raped with broom handles or gang raped.  That shit is NOT funny.  Only a sick SOB would post nasty shit like that.  And Whooter did.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control