Author Topic: Sharon V. Danny  (Read 2745 times)

Offline SharonMcCarthy

• View Profile
Sharon V. Danny
« on: September 13, 2010, 01:48:25 PM »
What I find absolutely interesting is the fact Daniel writes about roaches....does he connect with them..I think so. He is like the roach that will never fully go away, he infects us with utter bullshit daily we are forced to have to tolerate.  :twofinger:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
"A little knowledge that acts is worth infinitely more than much knowledge that is idle."
Kahlil Gibran

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
Re: Intellectual Cockroaches
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2010, 01:53:32 PM »
Quote from: "SharonMcCarthy"
What I find absolutely interesting is the fact Daniel writes about roaches....does he connect with them..I think so. He is like the roach that will never fully go away, he infects us with utter bullshit daily we are forced to have to tolerate.  :twofinger:

Sharon, I will humbly ask you again to stop attacking me on this thread or any other thread, please. We have the OFFA forum for this and there it is, "no holes barred".
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline SharonMcCarthy

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2010, 02:41:08 AM »
Quote from: "DannyB II"

Sharon, I will humbly ask you again to stop attacking me on this thread or any other thread, please. We have the OFFA forum for this and there it is, "no holes barred".
OK I'll leave you alone..besides your to nice now to mess with..you took the fun away...thank you.  :notworthy:
"A little knowledge that acts is worth infinitely more than much knowledge that is idle."
Kahlil Gibran

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2010, 10:09:15 AM »

OK I'll leave you alone..besides your to nice now to mess with..you took the fun away...thank you.  :notworthy:
Sorry, sharon, but the rules have changed around here.  Attacks are no longer acceptable outside of Open Free for All (opt in forum, password "offa").
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
Re: Sharon V. Danny
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2010, 10:36:30 AM »
Psy, I love that you split this into its own thread.  :D

Offline SharonMcCarthy

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2010, 02:13:23 PM »
Quote from: "psy"

Sorry, sharon, but the rules have changed around here.  Attacks are no longer acceptable outside of Open Free for All (opt in forum, password "offa").
First off it was me trying to be a little funny, and if you truly read the whole thing once Danny informed me of the new rules, I deeply respectly that. By spliting a thread was sort of a waste of time to me. I have no intention on attacking Danny nor will I be..I think someone could of messaged me a bit sooner and nicely told me about the new rules instead of acting like I am purposely being an asshole. Obviously, due to situations I have been out of the loop for over 6 weeks. By spliting this thread..to me it is an indirect way you all are begging me to continue to attack Danny...well I am not going to be doing that. However, PSY, let me direct you to your hypocrite followers...your threads are fully of bashing all throughout. Am I just lucky enough to be today's target??? LMAO..ok no problem....today's my day to be the asshole....Fuck you all need to lighten up a bit. I was not saying anything half of you dont on a regular basis anyways. PSY seriously you need to confront your personal issues with me and once and for all get them over with. As you clearly saw in the thread..Danny informed me of the new rules, and I publically apologized and created peace right away, there was nothing left after that. Personally it should of been dropped, but no it has to be moved to new thread...why?? Why not leave the issue alone..I'll tell you why..because half of you secretly enjoy creating more issues where there is none. And truth be told my ass would not even be back in these forums if it had any class to delete nasty shit about my accident when it first was being brought up, where is my so called rules of protection?? Your all hypotrites.. all fun and games until you all get effected. You all waited until I was obviously kept busy not to notice and took that oppertunity to attack, like fricken cowards. But I have to admit since being back, there is actually some good threads going on I am completely interested in finally. So, I will be around for those now. Other than that I got no interest on hurting Danny at all. Personally, I wish the man nothing but peace and goodness. So Danny.... I extend nothing but the best to you...I am letting this thread die out fully..because frankily it never should of opened, someone should of messaged me told me of the new rules and I would of deleted immediately. But no fricken respect around here..other than the Cyber Gods...the chosen few...Amen for them...LMAO
Kahlil Gibran

Offline SharonMcCarthy

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2010, 02:15:28 PM »
Quote from: "Froderik"
And do your lips hurt from all the ass kissing you do, fricken nuts. You do not know me but oh it came from PSY so it must be right....ASS Kisser, grow your own set of nuts, do not daggle off of PSY's. Least he is his own man  wtf..
Kahlil Gibran

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2010, 03:02:08 PM »
And do your lips hurt from all the ass kissing you do, fricken nuts. You do not know me but oh it came from PSY so it must be right....ASS Kisser, grow your own set of nuts, do not daggle off of PSY's. Least he is his own man  wtf..

No, I was merely enjoying the fact that this BULLSHIT DRAMA has been relegated to an appropriate place.  :moon:  :roflmao: :fuckoff:

Offline SharonMcCarthy

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2010, 03:25:47 PM »

No, I was merely enjoying the fact that this BULLSHIT DRAMA has been relegated to an appropriate place.  :moon:  :roflmao: :fuckoff:
Where's the drama, I simply made a crack, Danny asked me to stop, in which I respected.and apologized fully for....so where is the drama other than the ass kissing your doing right now. I am simply pointing out the fact your an ass kisser. I got no beef with Daniel, and he knows it. So, maybe your to into making sure the crap continues unnecessarily. Frankily you love the drama. I cannot believe you stooped to such low levels for pure entertainment. You are not going to bait my ass into fighting with Danny either.
Kahlil Gibran

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2010, 04:14:47 PM »
Where's the drama, I simply made a crack, Danny asked me to stop, in which I respected.and apologized fully for....so where is the drama other than the ass kissing your doing right now. I am simply pointing out the fact your an ass kisser. I got no beef with Daniel, and he knows it. So, maybe your to into making sure the crap continues unnecessarily. Frankily you love the drama. I cannot believe you stooped to such low levels for pure entertainment. You are not going to bait my ass into fighting with Danny either.

The drama? It seems like it's around whenever your lips move. :D Actually, it seems it is in fact you Sharon who possesses a flair for the dramatic. Hell, just look at how you responded to my post back there...I wasn't talking to you, and you jumped right in calling me an ass-kisser or whatever. (You felt you had to enlarge the font for some reason, too... ::) ) I don't care when it comes to whatever you're talking about between you and DB. You seem to enjoy bickering on here for whatever reason. And you seem to like airing dirty laundry all over these forums. I'll go so far as to say that I bet you are quite an insufferable loudmouth in person, but I could be wrong, I suppose. You just seem to come off that way on here a lot, that's all... If you have turned over a new leaf, or if I have perhaps misjudged you, I sincerely apologize.

Offline liarsexposed

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2010, 05:42:16 PM »
The drama? It seems like it's around whenever your lips move.  Actually, it seems it is in fact you Sharon who possesses a flair for the dramatic. Hell, just look at how you responded to my post back there...I wasn't talking to you, and you jumped right in calling me an ass-kisser or whatever. (You felt you had to enlarge the font for some reason, too...  ) I don't care when it comes to whatever you're talking about between you and DB. You seem to enjoy bickering on here for whatever reason. And you seem to like airing dirty laundry all over these forums. I'll go so far as to say that I bet you are quite an insufferable loudmouth in person, but I could be wrong, I suppose. You just seem to come off that way on here a lot, that's all...

Ding Ding Ding Ding
LOL

Offline SharonMcCarthy

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2010, 12:48:09 AM »

The drama? It seems like it's around whenever your lips move. :D Actually, it seems it is in fact you Sharon who possesses a flair for the dramatic. Hell, just look at how you responded to my post back there...I wasn't talking to you, and you jumped right in calling me an ass-kisser or whatever. (You felt you had to enlarge the font for some reason, too... ::) ) I don't care when it comes to whatever you're talking about between you and DB. You seem to enjoy bickering on here for whatever reason. And you seem to like airing dirty laundry all over these forums. I'll go so far as to say that I bet you are quite an insufferable loudmouth in person, but I could be wrong, I suppose. You just seem to come off that way on here a lot, that's all... If you have turned over a new leaf, or if I have perhaps misjudged you, I sincerely apologize.

Well fact remains that obviously the whole thing was between Danny and I....maybe you should of considered that before you adding in how it appears. Yes, actually I am a very outspoken person in person. Why should I be ashamed of that?? Am I suppose to be a woman that allows men to walk all over them?? I think not. If you follow the thread fully, did I or did I not basically apologize to Danny??? Then why did it have to be pointed out further?? That's my point. OK maybe calling you ass kisser was a bit harsh, let me rephrase it....brown noser. is that a bit better for you. Hey, but you can attack people on here and that's acceptable, but hell if anyone stands up for themselves. It generally was not your affair to begin with, but you had to put your two cents in. WHY???

You do not know me at all, and did you find it acceptable for the men like ART to call women repeatedly cunts??That is half the reason we went at him, for his disrespect of women in general. Drama, this whole place is nothing but drama. So, go look in the mirror with your judgemental superior ass, and when you clean up your act then come talk to me about mine. Do you find it acceptable for 6 weeks plus, my personal life was aired on here like a side show?? My misfortune?? Hell that is about as low class as ever. Fornits allows low class people on here to do that, and now want to whine and bitch they let this happen. Now they are sick of it..please for years they tolerated all this crap and now are mad people are out of fucking control. But how did they get that way, because they allowed it and enjoyed all the confusion. You think this is Danny's or Art's first rodeo...silly silly..look around you fully before you point your little finger at me. Or maybe call PSY first and ask permission to reply. Hell stop daggling off his nut sake, least he has his own pair.

And if you dont like it stop typing in OFFA...lord knows all you that bitch at this point are just as guilty. You love the drama, otherwise OFFA would of never popped off your finger tips. You stoop just as much as I do buddy, so get your superior ass in check. Least I got just cause, what's your excuse??? Are people fucking with your personal life?? No, then you do not have the same drive as I do. Least I am protecting me and mine. As long as fornits has discussions about me and my family damn straight I will be here. I personal find fornits a joke and have for months. New rules..bahahahahahaha they created this unbelievable amount of crapola for years even before I came around it dates back many many years. Art has been allowed to wipe his sorry asshole all over these threads for almost a full decade. If they would of controlled the monster none of this would be going on.

Danny and I play around, he knows fully I care for him and wish his nothing but goodness in his life. None of you will turn that ugly. This thread was and is a complete instigation to try to purposely create entertainment. And if you generally cared as to why I am carrying on so on here you would of PM ed me instead of trying to insult me fully. You care nothing as to what I do nor my misfortune. And let's fully establish something here....in order to insult and actually impact someone's life they have got to 1. care about your opinion  2. feel like your opinion matters  3. be willing to allow someone to actually know them enough to impact a change....ok so all three do not fall under your intent nor mine. I do not know you nor actually desire to, and frankily after reading half the dribble you throw up on here nothing you say actually gives me the amount of desire to want to know you either. You jumped into something without knowing a thing of the history or the evil bestowed in my direction. You know nothing of my life or the good person I am. The people I daily extend myself to and unselfishly love in my community. The community I am living in I do a lot for. But you only look softly into a few threads.

Maybe you do owe an apology thing is do I really want to hear it at this point?? Not really. because kind sir, you are no better than I am. I am sure you are a good man underneath it all, but honestly this time you bite into something with out any form of just cause. You could of PM ed me and asked first, then if you did not like the results, then attack me. You and your little Cyber God and his followers do not rule my mind. Is that the true underlining issue here?? Now if you perfer to take this up further my PM is open fully. I do not wish to cause you pain but if you think I will tolerate you misjudging me and me not setting the record straight, well then you got another thing coming. I am no weak ass BITCH. I will come at you like a a tornado. We can fully thank Elan for my skills. As for ART, look at that source..self explainatory fully I think. If you took the time he goes back to 2002 fucking with women daily. Do the research on the threads.

And anyone who takes ART for being a credible or reliable source deeply is in need of therapy and medication. Him and his Crazy lady Jane. And truth be told fornits is not owned by PSY or ANTIGEN, it is owned by ART we fully need to establish that. Because anyone allowed to do as he has for years has got to be somehow affliated. There is no other explaination as to why they allowed him to run around with his diaper off for so long.

As for PSY, he is a big boy trust me, and he will contact me directly if he has an issue with me. He is a good man, and just because I disagree with him does not change I like him as a person and wish him nothing but happiness and good wishes in his life. The man is highly and I mean highly intelligent. However, at times I believe he does not fully see both sides. Maybe he does and just does not wish to intervine. I do not have to totally like things people do on here to like who they are, we all flaw. Noone is perfect.
Kahlil Gibran

Offline SharonMcCarthy

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2010, 01:07:24 AM »
Quote from: "liarsexposed"
The drama? It seems like it's around whenever your lips move.  Actually, it seems it is in fact you Sharon who possesses a flair for the dramatic. Hell, just look at how you responded to my post back there...I wasn't talking to you, and you jumped right in calling me an ass-kisser or whatever. (You felt you had to enlarge the font for some reason, too...  ) I don't care when it comes to whatever you're talking about between you and DB. You seem to enjoy bickering on here for whatever reason. And you seem to like airing dirty laundry all over these forums. I'll go so far as to say that I bet you are quite an insufferable loudmouth in person, but I could be wrong, I suppose. You just seem to come off that way on here a lot, that's all...

Ding Ding Ding Ding
LOL
You lousy prick you are nothing but the cause of all these drama threads, you are fully disgusting and I find you pathetic. Your life is dirty laundry let's establish that. Once again you got to stick your nose into something that is none of your business as well. This obviously was between me and someone else. Where was ARTY mentioned. Stop following me around threads you waste of sperm. You are nothing but an instigator. People fully know what you are trust me. Thing is you hurt good people left and right and for some reason PSY and Antigen allowed you to play in these forums for a decade. Now it is so out of control they are upset. You are to blame for so much of this it is not even funny. Thing is half of us are sick and tired of you not the forum but of you. You can be such a nice man, that is why I do not get why you find the need to do this daily. You have it in you to be such a caring compassionate man. I have fully seen it, but then I come on here and see you do things to people all the time. It is like your two different men. Why do you do these things, you got a wonderful life, a great girl, a great job, and you are a grandfather now. Why is it you cannot ignore others and let them spew and just walk away? It is like your drawn to hurt others inside. This uncontrollable desire to hurt Mark is unnatural. This desire to hurt me is unnatural. I want you to have good things in life not be so so pulled into all this nonsense daily. But if you think I will tolerate your bashing, I wont. You know that. You know I am strong as ever, but yet you wish to create pain daily and take these forums seriously. NOONE takes any of this seriously. I have respectablly asked for me to be left out of these forums but you find the need to bring me back in it. You are the reason I am back to begin with. I cannot even contact you and speak about life without fucking fornits being shot at me, when I wanted to speak about other things. Fornits is not my life ART, it is simply something I do when I have the time. My sister wanted you apart of few things in the near future with us all but fucking fornits clouds you from doing normal things with friends and family. I still like who you are as a person and think you are a pretty amazing guy, but this fornits bullshit is simply that bullshit. Who was one of the first persons to call me when I had the accident? You, you were horrified it happened. You did give a shit about the boys. You do feel for others. These forums are not real. You even felt badly Tim died, even though you two fought in past. This thing you and Mark got for each other is wrong, and you got to stop it. You are letting fornits drive you crazy.
Kahlil Gibran

Offline liarsexposed

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 16, 2010, 07:54:27 AM »
See Sharon.. this is one of those times that you are likeable.. maybe even loveable
but then you have to revert back to  "art called me a cunt".. Here an I thought you and I were passed that
MARK brought the Felice BS to fornits.. and tho I did not defend her actions.. (UN-defendable) I didnt care for Mark exploiting you and your children,with to the accident and all the pain that has come from this. He did this numorous times here to get some attention. Its really just you and I and him. Everyone else is sick to death of this,therefore never reads it.
Why would they. Sometimes I just skip through his ramblings.. Many times I have skipped through my own.
You know this isnt me. I do nopt have 2 sides to me. I have the side of truth  and truth only
Mark is a liar.................
I know he is your friend and I could care less about that. But seems you want to place all this blame on me,and its not right.
Mark has yet to own any responsibility for his actions and statements..at least I have never seen it
I am the same person to those I care for. You have masked that with participating in mark's constant attacks and lies
You betrayed my friendship with your nasty words.. when I had done nothing but defend myself
(purposely leaving your name out)
I wish you well.. but you still want to play this drama game
and I havent anyone in my life like that except Marky the liar.. and now I guess you too..again or still

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 16, 2010, 09:29:32 AM »

Well fact remains that obviously the whole thing was between Danny and I....maybe you should of considered that before you adding in how it appears. Yes, actually I am a very outspoken person in person. Why should I be ashamed of that?? Am I suppose to be a woman that allows men to walk all over them?? I think not. If you follow the thread fully, did I or did I not basically apologize to Danny??? Then why did it have to be pointed out further?? That's my point. OK maybe calling you ass kisser was a bit harsh, let me rephrase it....brown noser. is that a bit better for you. Hey, but you can attack people on here and that's acceptable, but hell if anyone stands up for themselves. It generally was not your affair to begin with, but you had to put your two cents in. WHY???

You do not know me at all, and did you find it acceptable for the men like ART to call women repeatedly cunts??That is half the reason we went at him, for his disrespect of women in general. Drama, this whole place is nothing but drama. So, go look in the mirror with your judgemental superior ass, and when you clean up your act then come talk to me about mine. Do you find it acceptable for 6 weeks plus, my personal life was aired on here like a side show?? My misfortune?? Hell that is about as low class as ever. Fornits allows low class people on here to do that, and now want to whine and bitch they let this happen. Now they are sick of it..please for years they tolerated all this crap and now are mad people are out of fucking control. But how did they get that way, because they allowed it and enjoyed all the confusion. You think this is Danny's or Art's first rodeo...silly silly..look around you fully before you point your little finger at me. Or maybe call PSY first and ask permission to reply. Hell stop daggling off his nut sake, least he has his own pair.

And if you dont like it stop typing in OFFA...lord knows all you that bitch at this point are just as guilty. You love the drama, otherwise OFFA would of never popped off your finger tips. You stoop just as much as I do buddy, so get your superior ass in check. Least I got just cause, what's your excuse??? Are people fucking with your personal life?? No, then you do not have the same drive as I do. Least I am protecting me and mine. As long as fornits has discussions about me and my family damn straight I will be here. I personal find fornits a joke and have for months. New rules..bahahahahahaha they created this unbelievable amount of crapola for years even before I came around it dates back many many years. Art has been allowed to wipe his sorry asshole all over these threads for almost a full decade. If they would of controlled the monster none of this would be going on.

Danny and I play around, he knows fully I care for him and wish his nothing but goodness in his life. None of you will turn that ugly. This thread was and is a complete instigation to try to purposely create entertainment. And if you generally cared as to why I am carrying on so on here you would of PM ed me instead of trying to insult me fully. You care nothing as to what I do nor my misfortune. And let's fully establish something here....in order to insult and actually impact someone's life they have got to 1. care about your opinion  2. feel like your opinion matters  3. be willing to allow someone to actually know them enough to impact a change....ok so all three do not fall under your intent nor mine. I do not know you nor actually desire to, and frankily after reading half the dribble you throw up on here nothing you say actually gives me the amount of desire to want to know you either. You jumped into something without knowing a thing of the history or the evil bestowed in my direction. You know nothing of my life or the good person I am. The people I daily extend myself to and unselfishly love in my community. The community I am living in I do a lot for. But you only look softly into a few threads.

Maybe you do owe an apology thing is do I really want to hear it at this point?? Not really. because kind sir, you are no better than I am. I am sure you are a good man underneath it all, but honestly this time you bite into something with out any form of just cause. You could of PM ed me and asked first, then if you did not like the results, then attack me. You and your little Cyber God and his followers do not rule my mind. Is that the true underlining issue here?? Now if you perfer to take this up further my PM is open fully. I do not wish to cause you pain but if you think I will tolerate you misjudging me and me not setting the record straight, well then you got another thing coming. I am no weak ass BITCH. I will come at you like a a tornado. We can fully thank Elan for my skills. As for ART, look at that source..self explainatory fully I think. If you took the time he goes back to 2002 fucking with women daily. Do the research on the threads.

And anyone who takes ART for being a credible or reliable source deeply is in need of therapy and medication. Him and his Crazy lady Jane. And truth be told fornits is not owned by PSY or ANTIGEN, it is owned by ART we fully need to establish that. Because anyone allowed to do as he has for years has got to be somehow affliated. There is no other explaination as to why they allowed him to run around with his diaper off for so long.

As for PSY, he is a big boy trust me, and he will contact me directly if he has an issue with me. He is a good man, and just because I disagree with him does not change I like him as a person and wish him nothing but happiness and good wishes in his life. The man is highly and I mean highly intelligent. However, at times I believe he does not fully see both sides. Maybe he does and just does not wish to intervine. I do not have to totally like things people do on here to like who they are, we all flaw. Noone is perfect.

tl;dr