Author Topic: It's Over  (Read 12698 times)

Offline Deprogrammed

• View Profile
    • http://www.pathwayfamilycenter.fornits.com
Re: It's Over
« Reply #60 on: October 09, 2010, 03:17:42 PM »
9 years in my longest romantic relationship post..the hab.
9 years is hard to let go of right away.
I have so many mixed emotions swirling, even though I feel like I did the right thing by ending it. For my own good and her own good.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
"So, you can make me cum ...that doesn\'t make you, Jesus"....Tori Amos copyright
Read about Pathway Family Centers here.

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 09, 2010, 03:30:46 PM »
Quote from: "Deprogrammed"
Quote from: "Deprogrammed"
Quote from: "Rusty Goat"
Troll status? Jeez. Exposing? What will you think of next? Lying?
I don't try to beat people down or whatever you think like that. The program has nothing to do with it. That's the default argument tactic of survivors... "That's program blah blah blah..." Bullshit DP. I just don't want these good folks here to get suckered. But, then again, it's America right? LOL Sucker away!! Put that in your program and brainwash it!

You brought this issue to the Fornits, not me.
Have a nice lonely life , Bill.
I already said what I had to say.

On second thought I wasn't done speaking my mind on this................Hey Bill, how about people growing and changing and actually giving people other chances. How about stepping down from your high horse once in awhile?
Ye just saying that "default argument tactic of survivors" is very insulting, to not only me  but to other survivors.
Did ye become Mr. perfect now or something.? Are ye above the fray here? I think not...but ye certainly act like ye are.
B/c I say thank you and use my manners with Tony,  ye had to go and have a cow. Well my mom raised me right with manners, so I said thank you. Woooo , let's all have a cow now...Suzi said thank you to Tony!
Ye think me trying to speak of my break-up on here is some sort of joke or eveil plan or trick of mine, Bill? Really?
If so, ye are more paranoid than I ever could have imagined.
My pain is very real. Tony had been over to my house, in which you refused to ever go. He saw how much Nic and I  loved each other. He knows how hard this is on me...whether he and I get along or not.
I have had some really horrible thoughts lately. Tony probably is trying to imagine what I am feeling right now. That is more than I can say for you.
Tony may be a lot of other things and we have had some serious ly major differences along the way, but at least he knows when to heckle someone and when not to. All ye have done since I started this thread is be a jerk to me in my time of pain.
Ye have really said nothing supportive at all to me. Why do ye even bother coming here and messing with me, Bill? Seriously...why?
I came here for support b/c I had no other places to turn. So my thread was pretty str8 forward, and cut and dry here.
Ye know what, Bill? It is sad that you and I are no longer friends , but just remember I am not the one who chose that...YOU did! After how ye have treated me here...I am not leaving the light on this time.
Leave me alone! Spend the time ye heckle me trying to calmly re-connect with your daughter. Family is important. I can tell ye this...I do not have any kids over here dying to move out when they are 18 to get away from me. In fact my kids love me dearly and I them. When I make a mistake I tell them and really own it. Put that in your pipe and smoke it Bill. Smoke something for gods sake!

Touche` Deprogram. We have a mutual friend on a separate Web site. I have watched this for awhile an wondered how this would play out.
Damn, the girl is hurt'in. Let it be, for now anyway, maybe ever.
Just think'in.
Peace D.
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline Rusty Goat

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: October 10, 2010, 09:10:09 AM »
Well Danny, yer barkin up the wrong tree, but ok... I hear ya. No worries. Ya'll have fun and all that jazz... I just call it as I see it from my perspective and am not the LEAST BIT SURPRISED that someone would want to break up with her... One of my CDs is called "The Truth Hurts". Maybe you should read it.

Offline Deprogrammed

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: October 11, 2010, 01:17:06 AM »
Well Danny, yer barkin up the wrong tree, but ok... I hear ya. No worries. Ya'll have fun and all that jazz... I just call it as I see it from my perspective and am not the LEAST BIT SURPRISED that someone would want to break up with her... One of my CDs is called "The Truth Hurts". Maybe you should read it.

Bill,
Who are referring to when ye say this: "am not the LEAST BIT SURPRISED that someone would want to break up with her"?

If ye are referring to me either get your eyse checked and check your facts please. I am the one who ended it. If ye are referring to Nic..then ye can just stand down. Nic is a very good person , and I love her dearly and always will. We are just not good together anymore, and need to go our seperate ways to be able to grow . It happens sometimes. So, if ye are talking about Nic like that ye can just totally SHUTTY. Your black and white mentality is sickening. I am sorry ye feel the need to be so cross with me period. This is the last thing I will be saying to you, so read it well and enjoy. I wish you no illl-harm at all.
I really wish no one any  ill harm.
Back to Nic...I respect her enough and love her enough to cut her loose. She has been a mother to my children and a great one at that. Yes Nic has hurt me with some things that she said to me..but I also wish only good things for her, still. If anyone cannot comprehend the kind of love I have for her and humans in this world in general , then I feel that they have not been paying any attention to me at all. In fact it would be safe to say that those people barely even know me. That isn't to say that I didn't let them in. I can say that the regulars around here and elsewhere have noticed how open of a person I am and can really be.
Anyway Enough said.
So, Bill this is it dude...I will be ignoring your posts from now on. I really do mean have a nice life..Just have it. Catch ye on the flip side.
I will still continue to talk about this topic as necessary and comment.
To all of the others out therte that really know who I am and love and support me, I thank you, very much. I really appreciate it. You know who you are.
To all of the nice people that don't know me and have come forward in support with love for me as a survivor and fellow human being , I thank you! I really do appreciate it , even if I do not know you. Sometimes just hearing a few kind words helps out.
Sincerely
-DP
"So, you can make me cum ...that doesn\'t make you, Jesus"....Tori Amos copyright

Offline Rusty Goat

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: October 11, 2010, 07:44:53 AM »
Cindirella Don't Know What You've got (Till
It's Gone) Lyrics:
(Keifer)

I can't tell you baby what went wrong
I can't make you feel what
you felt so long ago
I let it show
I can't give you back what's been hurt
Heart aches come and go and
All that's left are the words
I can't let go
If we take some time, think it over baby
Take some time, let me know
If you really wanna go
Don't know what you got til it's gone
Don't know what it is I did so wrong
Now I know what I got
It's just this song
And it ain't easy to get back takes so long
I can't feel the things that cause you pain
I can't clear my heart of your
love it falls like rain
Ain't the same
I hear you calling far away
[ Find more Lyrics on http://mp3lyrics.org/dun ]
Tearing through my soul
I just can't take another day
Who's to blame
If we take some time, think it over baby
Take some time, let me know
If you really wanna go
Don't know what it is I did so wrong
Now I know what I got
It's just this song
Do you wanna see me beggin' baby
Can't you give me just one more day
Can't you see my heart's been draggin' lately
I've been looking for the words to say
Ooooh
Don't know what it is I did so
wrong, wrong, wrong
Now I know what I got
It's just this song
Don't know what it is I did so
wrong, wrong, wrong
Now I know what I got
It's just this song

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
It's Over
« Reply #65 on: October 11, 2010, 10:11:55 AM »
You broke my heart in two
And I’m leaving this half with you
To remind you what you done to me

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: October 11, 2010, 11:23:47 AM »

Rusty, you know I have not got any problems with ya bro. I know you from the same site. This is absolutely none of my business, just think both of you are good folk and would like to see mutual respect. Especially at a time of emotional duress. Like I said, the girl is hurt'in and putting it out there. Maybe another time, ya know.

Take care, both of you.
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline Deprogrammed

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: April 15, 2011, 11:48:31 PM »
Quote from: "seamus"
Seamus,Earl of Donnybrook, king of failed relationships,promotes the following post break-up retinue:
                                          1 -Drink,Drink like they aint gonna make anymore.
                                          2- Listen to Houndog Taylor & the Houserockers song "she's gone" jacked up to 11,
                                             DO IT NOW, do it till the cops come.
                                          3-Go fuck the most insipid person you can think of,fuck em like your ass is on fire and the rest is made of matches.
                                         4-Rinse,repeat.....
                                          5 Grab yourself by the throat and make yourself get up,and keep moving,cause sitting still will fucking kill you.

OK,OK prolly not the BEST advice you ever got but the intention was good,(seems failed relationships come along w the territory , dont it) :nods:

Hahahahha I like this advice! :) Nice! :)