Author Topic: It's Over  (Read 12801 times)

Offline Deprogrammed

• View Profile
    • http://www.pathwayfamilycenter.fornits.com
It's Over
« on: September 15, 2010, 02:43:56 AM »
Deleted b/c people who dont care...dont deseve to comment about my life
« Last Edit: September 18, 2010, 01:15:14 PM by Deprogrammed »
"So, you can make me cum ...that doesn\'t make you, Jesus"....Tori Amos copyright
Read about Pathway Family Centers here.

Offline SharonMcCarthy

• View Profile
Re: It's Over
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2010, 02:47:18 AM »
Sorry to hear of your relationship ending. I am also at crossroads as well. But I will keep you in my thoughts. I am at the point where I cannot wait for college to be over with and my family back together. It is like I am sick and tired of being sick and tired. I actually encourage you to set a small goal something for yourself to help you feel better.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
"A little knowledge that acts is worth infinitely more than much knowledge that is idle."
Kahlil Gibran

Offline Deprogrammed

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2010, 02:57:07 AM »
Quote from: "SharonMcCarthy"
Sorry to hear of your relationship ending. I am also at crossroads as well. But I will keep you in my thoughts. I am at the point where I cannot wait for college to be over with and my family back together. It is like I am sick and tired of being sick and tired. I actually encourage you to set a small goal something for yourself to help you feel better.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2010, 01:15:43 PM by Deprogrammed »
"So, you can make me cum ...that doesn\'t make you, Jesus"....Tori Amos copyright

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2010, 10:40:31 AM »
Quote from: "Deprogrammed"

Thanks, Sharon I have been setting goals....like i said other good things are happening. Just wish i had someone to trust who really stands by me as a partner about this stuff. It is a shame that it is not the case anymore , but it has to be this way now, unfortunately. I didn't want things this way I just cannot be told that someone "hates who I am" and that I "should have been left there"...and combined with listening to being called everything but a white woman out of a non-stop drunken mouth. I just cannot do it anymore.
 :heartbreak:
-DP

WOW...that sounds fucked-up to say the very least.
You're probably much better off alone than stuck in a 'relationship' like that.

"Should have been left there"? I'd be tempted to get violent if someone said that to me.

Oh, and I HATE obnoxious drunks...  :fuckoff:

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2010, 10:48:00 AM »

Thanks, Sharon I have been setting goals....like i said other good things are happening. Just wish i had someone to trust who really stands by me as a partner about this stuff. It is a shame that it is not the case anymore , but it has to be this way now, unfortunately. I didn't want things this way I just cannot be told that someone "hates who I am" and that I "should have been left there"...and combined with listening to being called everything but a white woman out of a non-stop drunken mouth. I just cannot do it anymore.
 :heartbreak:
-DP

I'm really sorry to hear that.  I know this is cliche and doesn't take the pain away, but it sounds like you really are better off.  Hit me up via PM if you wanna grab a beer or something and hang in there.
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2010, 10:55:02 AM »
Grab a beer?

Can ya swing by and pick me up on your way?  :seg2:

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2010, 11:09:03 AM »
Quote from: "Froderik"
Grab a beer?

Can ya swing by and pick me up on your way?  :seg2:

Sure, lemme see if the Gulfstream is available.   :seg:  

You know you and the wife have a standing offer if you ever get down this way.  Hell, y'all wouldn't even need to spring for a hotel....just stay on the boat.  :cheers:
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Deprogrammed

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2010, 11:50:50 AM »
Thanks you guys....I appreciate the kind words and ye actually responding...I feel that I need other survivors now more than ever and am actually surprised that no others have responded. I do appreciate all of you. A beer? Sure but I am stuck in OHIO. :(

Offline SharonMcCarthy

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2010, 02:03:50 PM »
Thanks you guys....I appreciate the kind words and ye actually responding...I feel that I need other survivors now more than ever and am actually surprised that no others have responded. I do appreciate all of you. A beer? Sure but I am stuck in OHIO. :(
My phone is on and my chat is on...if you need anything you know I am here. I am so concerned for you right now and it is hurting to know you are in this situation. If you need somewhere to go fast know my door is always open. I may not have much but I have enough to keep you sheltered and safe. Call me anytime ok. Please be strong you will get threw this..you are a survivor and that is something noone can ever take from you.
"A little knowledge that acts is worth infinitely more than much knowledge that is idle."
Kahlil Gibran

Offline Rusty Goat

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2010, 02:58:13 PM »
Do what I do when people break up with me and go here: http://breakup-songs.com/ If you're as strong as you write, you'll be just fine DP...  ;)

Offline iamartsy

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2010, 01:39:16 AM »
Hang in there Depro! You are a good person. You helped me through some tough shit as of late, and I thank you. I am truly sorry you ended up with a not so nice person. You deserve a wonderful person and will find one. Give the pain time to heal and I know you are doing just that.

Offline Deprogrammed

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2010, 02:45:27 AM »
Quote from: "Rusty Goat"
Do what I do when people break up with me and go here: http://breakup-songs.com/ If you're as strong as you write, you'll be just fine DP...  ;)
« Last Edit: September 18, 2010, 01:17:01 PM by Deprogrammed »

Offline Deprogrammed

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2010, 02:46:43 AM »
Quote from: "iamartsy"
Hang in there Depro! You are a good person. You helped me through some tough shit as of late, and I thank you. I am truly sorry you ended up with a not so nice person. You deserve a wonderful person and will find one. Give the pain time to heal and I know you are doing just that.

Thanks @ IAMARTSY and the others who actually give a fuck.

Offline Woof-a-Doof

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2010, 06:58:34 AM »
DP--Just keep in mind, most strong women, women of character, women with class, women with a brain tween thier ears, don't actually need a man...like a fish needs a bicycle! Now, all men aint idiots, and booger eatting morons...albiet, there are alot of us out there....and I will admit, I aint the best specimen of "Manhood" and I have my moments of "idiot-ness" and have eaten my share of boogers. Now this all may be because as "men" we are missing that one chromosone, the female gender have corned the market on. But thats biology, we (us men folk) cant help it. With that in  mind, consider this: Another person may be "A" source of happiness, or "A" source of grief. But, never, NEVER will men or anyone else be "THE" source of happiness, or "THE" source of grief. Just as no woman will be "The" source of my happiness...although, they are "A" source of happiness--and grief. There is a tremendious difference tween "A" and "THE" (Spelled differently and everything). When I think any particular woman will be "THE" source of my happiness...I am destined for heart break...amoungst other things. When I re-cognise, that I am "THE" source of my own happiness and grief...I place responcibility for that happiness upon my own shoulders.......Never, Never (hopefully) will I make the mistake again, that another person is "THE" source of my happiness or my grief. Keeping things in perspective, other people are merely "A" source of happiness...other times "A" source of grief. With that understood, no matter what "A" source does or doesnt do...the bedrock is that I am "THE" source...and no one, NO ONE can ever remove my happiness again, as I am "THE" source of that happiness and NO ONE can, or will ever take it again.

So my one question to you is; Is it "over", or has it just begun?

Much Peace
Continued Healing
woof/dave
What is right is not always popular...What is popular is not always right

Offline Rusty Goat

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 17, 2010, 11:33:53 AM »
Suzi says: " Wow, thanks ye rusty Douche...That was just so effing helpful, and sensitive. Leave me alone Rusty Douche!"

Pull at peoples' hearts all you want, yank on that chain with all your might. Do you really care if they care? I think you've lost it. I was NOT being insensitive Suzi. Considering the ice COLD shoulder you've given me for a couple months now, YOU'RE one to talk. Stop preying on survivors for sympathy!  :flame:

You know folks, I love to "get along" with everyone, including Suzi. Anyone who actually knows me knows I like to give peace a chance. When seeing her reply, from my perspective, it's the pot calling the kettle black.

What are you going to do now? Get Psy to delete my replies? Go ahead... I dare you!