Author Topic: It's Over  (Read 12837 times)

Offline Deprogrammed

• View Profile
    • http://www.pathwayfamilycenter.fornits.com
Re: It's Over
« Reply #45 on: September 23, 2010, 09:02:19 PM »
Quote from: "none-ya"
Quote from: "Deprogrammed"
I don't have any glee over Felice's mental status at all, actually. It pains me that she is this out of control right now.
I just have to walk away from her though b/c I cannot handle it right now.  She is also perpetuating hate though, and has threatened me and my ex partners lives, and here on fornits was the second time.
-DP
-SUZANNE PUCKETT- not scared to say who I am at all either.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kooAgqCHGvU

Hey "none-ya", do we even know each other? Are ye Kelly Matthews? Yeah well if so ...quit trolling me for no reason at all. Also If it is you I have held a sign for your brother many times. Quit assuming ye know everything about what went on between me and Felice at all. The truth is that you have no clue how much I reall do care about other people. My apologies to Kelly if this is not her trolling me.
sincerely,
-Suzanne Puckett :karma:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
"So, you can make me cum ...that doesn\'t make you, Jesus"....Tori Amos copyright
Read about Pathway Family Centers here.

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 23, 2010, 09:23:05 PM »
Deprogramed wrote;
" Quit assuming ye know everything "

I know nothing!
?©?€~¥@

Offline BuzzKill

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 23, 2010, 10:44:16 PM »
Pardon me while I barge in here - or don't.

DP - I know your aware I'm sorry for the pain you've been suffering for so many reasons and for so long now. I was glad to see you where feeling strong enough to take this particular pain to those who've shared so much of your history - as a survivor I mean.  I was a little surprised by some of the seemingly snarky comments. I gather at least one person is dealing with some serious mental health issues. I can only hope they'll get back on their meds - and I mean that sincerely -  wasn't trying to be snarky myself.

I don't understand what is going on with none-ya. It might help if I knew ya - but as I don't, it just seems puzzling that you want to poke a person whose clearly reaching out of validation and support in the face of a very difficult decision.  Perhaps your not aware of how mean spirited some comments seem to be. If it is intentional, then it is sad that you want to hurt a person whose already clearly hurting.

Rusty - It appears you somehow feel slighted. Your entitled to your POV and I can understand how it might differ from mine or DPz - but I do find it difficult to see how you could possibly think she (or I) have ever meant to offend you - or Shelby.  There has been some disagreement and some confusion, and some hurt feelings - as a result it is to be expected people will need to take a break.  So, take a break.

I'll go away now. . .

Offline Rusty Goat

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 24, 2010, 11:52:16 AM »
Buzzkill, if someone calls you a douche, would you take that as a compliment or an insult? I tried being nice and offering support by posting a link to some tunes and even complimented her on what I had perceived over the years as being her rather strong willed writing style. How that got all twisted up into some sort of STFU slap in the face reply I don't know, although it's not the first time she's done this sort of thing, I can only guess she's just not going to "allow" me to do anything now. If she posts here, she can expect replies from all walks of life. So can everyone else. It's fornits... I think it's great that ya'll are supporting her too, just so you know.  :peace:

Offline wdtony

• View Profile
    • http://www.pfctruth.com
« Reply #49 on: October 07, 2010, 01:41:22 AM »
I am sorry to hear this and I am shocked. I hope you have enough support to help through this time. It gets easier as time goes on. Give me a yell if you wanna grab a coffee or something sometime. It would be good to see you again but I understand if you don't want to hang out though.

Take care of yourself Suzi.  Peace.
Pathway Family Center Truth = http://www.pfctruth.com

Offline Deprogrammed

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 08, 2010, 02:01:19 AM »
Quote from: "wdtony"
I am sorry to hear this and I am shocked. I hope you have enough support to help through this time. It gets easier as time goes on. Give me a yell if you wanna grab a coffee or something sometime. It would be good to see you again but I understand if you don't want to hang out though.

Take care of yourself Suzi.  Peace.

Thanks Tony.
"So, you can make me cum ...that doesn\'t make you, Jesus"....Tori Amos copyright

Offline Rusty Goat

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 08, 2010, 01:48:00 PM »
yep, I Never thought I'd see the day Suzi would be thanking Tony for anything, but, I'm definitely not surprised. I think one of the things we learned in the 'program' was how to be pretty damn wishy washy dandelion seeds. You know, always trying to take the path of least resistance and succumbing to the temptations of overwhelming urges to oblige people, even if we turn around and talk complete shit about them the very next minute. Amazing!  :eek:  Maybe that's more like the behavior of a chameleon, whatever... it's pretty fucked up either way.

Offline Deprogrammed

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 08, 2010, 02:41:02 PM »
Quote from: "Rusty Goat"
yep, I Never thought I'd see the day Suzi would be thanking Tony for anything, but, I'm definitely not surprised. I think one of the things we learned in the 'program' was how to be pretty damn wishy washy dandelion seeds. You know, always trying to take the path of least resistance and succumbing to the temptations of overwhelming urges to oblige people, even if we turn around and talk complete shit about them the very next minute. Amazing!  :eek:  Maybe that's more like the behavior of a chameleon, whatever... it's pretty fucked up either way.

Oh Bill...Really?
Bill...I don't care what ye think anymore at all. Have ye not gotten that memo yet or check your reports? I guess not.
I guess ye also didn't get the clue that I do not care at all anymore what anyone thinks of me. After all I am the one that has to live with myself and be my own best friend. If ye care to contribute to this thread in a non-ripping someone at every turn str8 style fashion Bill, then please feel free to do so. But all I see you bringing to me and others lately is str8 like confrontation and ridicule. Wow, so Tony has the ability to rise above and understand that I am in immense pain right now. It may not make Tony a genius but it makes him more sensitive as a person than you are. Bill I could say a heck of a lot of things about you on here right now and expose you, and ye know it. Stop messing with me...You are becoming my troll. Congrats, Bill ye have achieved troll status with me. I am better than you as a person , Bill. I see that now. That is why I am not letting things rip right now like I could.
Like I said when ye first were acting like the big D word before..."ye don't see Tony here ripping on me, and he doesn't even like me. To me what he just did speaks volumes to me. Another thing that "wishy washy" lingo ye just used ....That is from Str8. Bill, why don't ye spend less time on fornits running around telling others what to do and get some therapy for yourself for Shelby's sake and also for your daughters sake!
I am sorry you feel so down that ye need to act like this...but in your words(which is constantly) WHATEVER! :beat:  ::deadhorse::

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 08, 2010, 02:51:39 PM »
Wow, so Tony has the ability to rise above and understand that I am in immense pain right now.

I really am sorry you're feeling so badly.  Please let me know if I can help in any way.  It does get better....it takes time, but it does get better.

:peace:
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Rusty Goat

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 09, 2010, 08:26:13 AM »
Troll status? Jeez. Exposing? What will you think of next? Lying?
I don't try to beat people down or whatever you think like that. The program has nothing to do with it. That's the default argument tactic of survivors... "That's program blah blah blah..." Bullshit DP. I just don't want these good folks here to get suckered. But, then again, it's America right? LOL Sucker away!! Put that in your program and brainwash it!

You brought this issue to the Fornits, not me.

Offline Deprogrammed

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 09, 2010, 02:28:49 PM »
I don't try to beat people down or whatever you think like that. The program has nothing to do with it. That's the default argument tactic of survivors... "That's program blah blah blah..." Bullshit DP. I just don't want these good folks here to get suckered. But, then again, it's America right? LOL Sucker away!! Put that in your program and brainwash it!

Have a nice lonely life , Bill.
I already said what I had to say.

Offline Deprogrammed

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 09, 2010, 02:30:24 PM »
@ Anne Bonney...Thank you.

Offline Deprogrammed

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 09, 2010, 03:01:46 PM »

Have a nice lonely life , Bill.
I already said what I had to say.

On second thought I wasn't done speaking my mind on this................Hey Bill, how about people growing and changing and actually giving people other chances. How about stepping down from your high horse once in awhile?
Ye just saying that "default argument tactic of survivors" is very insulting, to not only me  but to other survivors.
Did ye become Mr. perfect now or something.? Are ye above the fray here? I think not...but ye certainly act like ye are.
B/c I say thank you and use my manners with Tony,  ye had to go and have a cow. Well my mom raised me right with manners, so I said thank you. Woooo , let's all have a cow now...Suzi said thank you to Tony!
Ye think me trying to speak of my break-up on here is some sort of joke or eveil plan or trick of mine, Bill? Really?
If so, ye are more paranoid than I ever could have imagined.
My pain is very real. Tony had been over to my house, in which you refused to ever go. He saw how much Nic and I  loved each other. He knows how hard this is on me...whether he and I get along or not.
I have had some really horrible thoughts lately. Tony probably is trying to imagine what I am feeling right now. That is more than I can say for you.
Tony may be a lot of other things and we have had some serious ly major differences along the way, but at least he knows when to heckle someone and when not to. All ye have done since I started this thread is be a jerk to me in my time of pain.
Ye have really said nothing supportive at all to me. Why do ye even bother coming here and messing with me, Bill? Seriously...why?
I came here for support b/c I had no other places to turn. So my thread was pretty str8 forward, and cut and dry here.
Ye know what, Bill? It is sad that you and I are no longer friends , but just remember I am not the one who chose that...YOU did! After how ye have treated me here...I am not leaving the light on this time.
Leave me alone! Spend the time ye heckle me trying to calmly re-connect with your daughter. Family is important. I can tell ye this...I do not have any kids over here dying to move out when they are 18 to get away from me. In fact my kids love me dearly and I them. When I make a mistake I tell them and really own it. Put that in your pipe and smoke it Bill. Smoke something for gods sake!

Offline seamus

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 09, 2010, 03:07:42 PM »
yeah,mebee i give shitty advice,but lemme re-phrase it.
       Some where you gotta find a way past this,feelin bad aint a life sentance. Me i got my own typically bad way of coping(see previous post) but for me ,it works,(unfortunately time and again), Its kinda like a reset button, iget clean by gettin dirty. but youll find your own path,you will, it may not seem like it,it may not be on your time table,but that wheels gonna turn for ya. Youll find somebody you can trust at some point,and trust is everything,just dont be a fuckup like me . Love or somthin' like it will roll your way,just aint no forcin it...be good to yourself,seems like the rest of the world wants to kick the hell out of you,just dont you join in.  Life is like that. I dont judge .The sun is the sun even at midnight.
It\'d be sad if it wernt so funny,It\'d be funny if it wernt so sad

Offline Deprogrammed

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: October 09, 2010, 03:16:07 PM »
Quote from: "seamus"
yeah,mebee i give shitty advice,but lemme re-phrase it.
       Some where you gotta find a way past this,feelin bad aint a life sentance. Me i got my own typically bad way of coping(see previous post) but for me ,it works,(unfortunately time and again), Its kinda like a reset button, iget clean by gettin dirty. but youll find your own path,you will, it may not seem like it,it may not be on your time table,but that wheels gonna turn for ya. Youll find somebody you can trust at some point,and trust is everything,just dont be a fuckup like me . Love or somthin' like it will roll your way,just aint no forcin it...be good to yourself,seems like the rest of the world wants to kick the hell out of you,just dont you join in.  Life is like that. I dont judge .The sun is the sun even at midnight.

Thanks Seamus! :)
I am trying right now, but things are so complex here at my home right now.