Author Topic: It's Over  (Read 12902 times)

Offline Deprogrammed

• View Profile
    • http://www.pathwayfamilycenter.fornits.com
Re: It's Over
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2010, 07:30:34 PM »
you are apathetic so piss off!
« Last Edit: September 18, 2010, 01:18:00 PM by Deprogrammed »
"So, you can make me cum ...that doesn\'t make you, Jesus"....Tori Amos copyright
Read about Pathway Family Centers here.

Offline Rusty Goat

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2010, 10:42:47 PM »
Calling me names won't get you ignored any sooner. But that's OK... I understand you are having "issues" now. I suppose a full on expose' is in order all in good time. We could write a heck of a book.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2010, 11:25:31 PM »
Oh, shut up, Bill! Love you till the end of days, but please stfu for a minute.

@DP, Somebody asked Zsa Zsa Gabor about her three failed marriages. She answered back, slick as spit, "I've never had a failed marriage. People marry once for passion, again to raise children and then a third time for companionship." Seems to me like you and that wonderful Irish chick are just going in different directions. Time to walk away, but no hard feelings.... please? Both of you.
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Deprogrammed

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 18, 2010, 01:04:30 AM »
Hey crazy lunatic FELICE- go take your head meds and quit hating GAY people.

I originally came out about this break-up of mine for support if this is wrong, then please someone sue me.

Ginger thanks for telling Bill to stfu for a minute.

I really just wanted support and people are attacking me.

I still have lots of love in my heart for all survivors, even if they have hurt me. Tony even knows this, and Tony and I do not even get along. I don't see him on here ripping me.

So, in summary if ye want to support me and be here for me then do...if not then don't.

p.s. Felice NO one has time for your hateful nature anymore at all. Also Felice I take that bullet comment as a direct threat...have fun with the police at your door..AGAIN.
"So, you can make me cum ...that doesn\'t make you, Jesus"....Tori Amos copyright

Offline Woof-a-Doof

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 18, 2010, 06:46:51 AM »
Quote from: "Deprogrammed"
Bill, your reply was ridiculous and ye know it period. I will not even give it anymore dignity as a reply.
Woof, I am gay and my partner was a woman. I am not a man hater and don't feel bitter towards men really at all.
Woof, I know that ye didn't know obviously know I was with a woman , no hard feelings, and I appreciate your thoughts.

For clarification: I turned to survivors b/c they understand who I am and all of that good stuff, not to prey on anyones sympathy. Also I will not TELL, psy to do anything...PSY, is a friends of mine , but he does what he wants and I like it that way...it is called freedom. My real friends here, also know that I have been isolating in pain with this until I could isolate no longer.
-DP

Rusty douche is ye don't like me then ignore me.....ye already let me down anyway...stop ripping me and leaving out tturths that would make a difference in certain contexts.

DP--- Nope, didnt know ya were Gay. Not sure that it matters.(except the part where I made an assumption) No one wants to suffer. As soon as I give anyone the 'title' (lofty description I know...but its early) to someone or something as "THE source" of my happiness...I am doomed, and deluded...and so I suffer for it.

Just reaching out to another being....ehhhh, not so much to comfort.....but more so for future reference....to perhaps avoid future suffering. Please accept this with the intention in which it was written, in peace. If can not be of help, I certainly dont wish to bring about any harm.

I wish you much Peace
I wish you Continued Healing
woof
What is right is not always popular...What is popular is not always right

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 18, 2010, 10:58:42 AM »
p.s. Felice NO one has time for your hateful nature anymore at all. Also Felice I take that bullet comment as a direct threat...have fun with the police at your door..AGAIN.

What bullet comment? ???

I guess it was deleted, or written on some other thread...?

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 18, 2010, 11:00:11 AM »
Quote from: "Antigen"
that wonderful Irish chick

Anyone we know? (Shoot me, I'm as curious as the next guy.)

Offline Deprogrammed

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 18, 2010, 11:38:32 AM »
Frod......Felice said the bullet comment to me...maybe psy deleted it....instead of deleting ...he should really ban her.

Psy if ye did ddelte it I already have the screenshot...so...WHATEVER.

Woof I understand what ye are saying but not loving nd not reaching out makes one stay alone.

Offline Deprogrammed

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 18, 2010, 12:41:57 PM »

Offline Deprogrammed

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 18, 2010, 12:45:54 PM »

Offline Deprogrammed

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 18, 2010, 01:12:36 PM »
Quote from: "Froderik"
Quote from: "Antigen"
that wonderful Irish chick

Anyone we know? (Shoot me, I'm as curious as the next guy.)
No one ye know frod...A few select survivors have met her.

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 18, 2010, 01:52:45 PM »
No one ye know frod...A few select survivors have met her.

Thanks, DP. Despite what Antigen said about her being a "wonderful Irish chick," it sounds like you are much better off without her, from what you said.

Fwiw... most of the Irish chicks I was in relationships with were hot-tempered bitches, to say the least.  :flame:  :D

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #27 on: September 18, 2010, 08:36:00 PM »
Frod......Felice said the bullet comment to me...maybe psy deleted it....instead of deleting ...he should really ban her.

Psy if ye did ddelte it I already have the screenshot...so...WHATEVER.

I kept a screenshot as well before I deleted it as well.  I deleted it because i'm moderating. I didn't want it to derail the topic.  I also gave her an informal warning for it, and an official warning for her second one which I just deleted a second ago.  I didn't PM you because I wasn't sure you saw it and didn't want to upset you at an already difficult time.  If she does it two more times (three warnings) she'll be banned for a week. After that, it's permanent.  These are the rules for everybody.

Back to the topic: I'm very sorry to hear about your breakup.  I hope you start feeling better soon, but I know, it's not always easy.
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Deprogrammed

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 18, 2010, 11:05:30 PM »
Thank you, Psy and Frod, and Sharon , iamartsy and Woof.....Also Gingy. I really appreciate the support.

This whole thing for me has shook me at my very core to be honest.....I know I am doing the right thing by ending it, but it is still very hard on me. I have a lot going on right now period......and then this.....I just feel alone and overwhelmed at times.
I just don't feel like anyone will ever love me in the way that I really need them to love me. I really thought and was certain that she was the  one, but sadly I was wrong.  Yes, she has said some rotten things to me, but I refuse to hold onto the anger.      
So, I decided to let go.

Offline Deprogrammed

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 19, 2010, 04:50:04 AM »
"Je veux ton amour"- "Je veux ton Vengance"