Author Topic: DHS, Mount Bachelor Academy Settle Case  (Read 12874 times)

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
Re: Mount Bachelor Academy, DHS reach settlement
« Reply #75 on: December 09, 2010, 12:02:17 PM »
Quote from: "Whooter"
I am not saying you have to agree with me.  I am saying we can all agree ___________ . From reading here on fornits there are some assumptions that can be made and one of them is that we all know DHS and how they operate and if they see a child being abused they will take action and not back down.  many times they step down rather than see a child put in harms way.  So I base my statements on those assumptions.  don't take it personally and I had indicated that I will not use the phrase directly towards you.

Bullshit.  Stop using it period.  You use it just as disingenuously as you do your quotes and "studies" and it's completely dishonest.  You're trying to make it appear to anyone reading that "we" all agree on something when you know goddamned well that is the furthest thing from the truth.  Now, knock it the fuck off!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #76 on: December 09, 2010, 12:27:55 PM »
Quote from: "Anne Bonney"
I think we can all agree that if DHS had any evidence of abuse they would not be handing back a license.

Stop it.  Right now!

Here I will fix it for you then.

Most people would agree that if DHS had any  evidence of abuse they would not be handing back a license to that facility, although, Anne Bonney feels the people working for DHS would re-license a facility with full knowledge that kids would be abused there.

Does that better reflect how you feel?

Offline Dysfunction Junction

• View Profile
Bitz, Aspen, MBA Abused Children in Their Care
« Reply #77 on: December 09, 2010, 12:41:17 PM »
I would say we can all agree that if no abuse occurred MBA would still be open for business and its director, Sharon Bitz, would not be forced into a mandatory educational program about child psychology and development.  She had no idea what she was doing, no credentials and dozens, if not hundreds, of kids were abused on her watch.

We should discuss why Aspen feels that its facility directors don't need any education or training to run child care facilities.  That's pretty scary!
"Compassion is the basis of morality."

-Arthur Schopenhauer

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #78 on: December 09, 2010, 12:46:53 PM »

Exactly my point.  Why on Earth would you be posting about how ANYone feels except yourself?  Stop using "WE".
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #79 on: December 09, 2010, 01:02:29 PM »
Quote from: "Anne Bonney"

Exactly my point.  Why on Earth would you be posting about how ANYone feels except yourself?  Stop using "WE".
So I take it you agree with my original statement.  You just got pissed because we all agreed and you didnt want to admit it.  

Offline Dysfunction Junction

• View Profile
Re: DHS, Mount Bachelor Academy Settle Case
« Reply #80 on: December 09, 2010, 01:04:38 PM »
We should discuss why Aspen feels that its facility directors don't need any education or training to run child care facilities. That's pretty scary!

Why does Aspen hire people with no education or credentials to run their kiddie jails?
"Compassion is the basis of morality."

-Arthur Schopenhauer

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
Re: DHS, Mount Bachelor Academy Settle Case
« Reply #81 on: December 09, 2010, 01:12:47 PM »
Quote from: "Dysfunction Junction"
We should discuss why Aspen feels that its facility directors don't need any education or training to run child care facilities. That's pretty scary!

Why does Aspen hire people with no education or credentials to run their kiddie jails?

That would actually be an interesting thread, DJ.  You should start one.  I would be interested in contributing to the discussion.