General Interest > The Melting Pot

The Drinking Thread..

<< < (2/2)

seamus:
Me? Drink? Why I NEVER......um....I well Fuckitalltahell...OK,OK    me Im real down with,bushmills,paddys(if I can find it) PINTS AND PINTS AND PINTS of GUINESS, or as a last resort( NOW THATS A LIE) Jack fucking  Daniels,I can do red stripe or corona in a pinch, though once in a while i go for some real pisswater,pbr pabst schlitz rolling rock,old style (locally called dogstyle) :cheers:

I fucking LOVE Barbancourt rum,'specially the 24yo version,straight and over ice!

Che Gookin:
Got May Day coming up, gon' get the parrrrttttay started up in dis here shit.

Lager reccomendations my good men, if I can find it here in China, consider it imbibed.

Che Gookin:
Had a liquid lunch with boss, glad I'm done teaching for the week. Drank rice liquor the traditional broke ass salaryman way, right out of a bowl. True story, still tates like shit out of a bowl.

:beat:

Whooter:

--- Quote from: "Che Gookin" ---Had a liquid lunch with boss, glad I'm done teaching for the week. Drank rice liquor the traditional broke ass salaryman way, right out of a bowl. True story, still tates like shit out of a bowl.

:beat:
--- End quote ---

In my day we called them hydraulic sandwiches.

Che Gookin:
I occasionally, very very occasionally enjoy mixing up a pitcher of lemonaide and whiskey and sippin' on it for the afternoon. Gets a nice mellow buzz going and keeps it there till around 8 o clock where either spend an hour cleaning house or pass out face down on my floor.

Damn my kitchen is a wreck... floor looks comfortable too... decisions... sighs...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version