General Interest > The Melting Pot

New England Patriots, Who is your team and how do you feel

(1/2) > >>

DannyB II:
Well the day has finally arrived, we start another football season in which the football team with the most wins and championships in the last decade defends the next decade.

Uh, Tom Brady inks a record contract; "New England Patriots  Yesterday, the Patriots submitted the paperwork for the four-year contract extension that was recently signed by Tom Brady. The extension extends through the 2014 NFL season. Today, both Robert Kraft and Tom Brady issued statements regarding the extension. Read the full statement at: http://www.patriots.com/news/index.cfm? ... d=44459&cp".

I like our chances as I do every year, hope everyone has a great season.

Samara:
I miss Boston!!! :(  

But tend to root for the underdog.  Sometimes, the Patriots play like a Machine, stoic and technical but no heart.  No Duende.  I am disenchanted with Steelers right now, but hope that Polamalu has healed enough from injuries to play more this year.  He is a very charismatic player - acrobatic and inspired.  Love watching him.  It could be an interesting year for the Ravens, too. They had a kick ass defense, but I hear their offense is shaping up nicely. We'll see.

My sons are rooing for the Bengals and the Dolphins. It has absolutely nothing to do with anything but liking Tigers and Fins. Bengals have T.O. now. Hope he focuses on  football and not showboating.

Samara:
delete repeat

Samara:
rdelete repeat

Whooter:
No doubt it is going to be a good year!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version