Announcements & Tech Support > Web forum hosting

Definition Of A Sockpuppet

<< < (2/5) > >>

ajax13:
I don't have to take it up with anybody.  I believe very firmly that the Islamisviolent is using the second identity in a deceptive manner.  So by all means, ban me if you object so strongly to my opinion.

BuzzKill:
Sock-puppet master:

Connie: You are a lying manipulator with an agenda!
Sockpuppet 1(also Connie, but logged in as anon, or Mandy, or Fred. . .) That's right Connie! You tell them!
Sockpuppet 2 (also Connie, but logged in as anon, or Mandy, or Fred. . .) I agree. So-N-so and so-N-so and this-a-one and that-a-one are too! I have seen them in the act of lying and manipulating!
SockPuppet 3  (also Connie, but logged in as anon, or Mandy, or Fred. . .) Wow, Connie - you are so smart to figure that out! I wish I was smart like you -

And so it goes. It is a pitiful tactic.

kamrald:
Sock puppets can make controversial comments or vote for or against a case without revealing their identity. They may react to their Usenet posts or blog extolling the articles they write for themselves or disagree with comments criticizing them on other sites. The sock is stretched completely, so it is long enough to cover the puppeteer's wrist and part of the intestine. Often, but not always, a puppeteer from behind a stand and raise his hand on the foot so that only the puppet is visible.

Ursus:

--- Quote from: "kamrald" ---Sock puppets can make controversial comments or vote for or against a case without revealing their identity. They may react to their Usenet posts or blog extolling the articles they write for themselves or disagree with comments criticizing them on other sites. The sock is stretched completely, so it is long enough to cover the puppeteer's wrist and part of the intestine. Often, but not always, a puppeteer from behind a stand and raise his hand on the foot so that only the puppet is visible.
--- End quote ---
:roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:

Ursus:

--- Quote from: "dennyparker" ---A sock puppet is a puppet made from a sock. The account is not used to deceive.

A simple hand puppet made from a sock placed over the hand of the puppeteer.
--- End quote ---
So... you... say...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version