Author Topic: Man needed a woman's perspective on situation at hand  (Read 1000 times)

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
Man needed a woman's perspective on situation at hand
« on: September 15, 2010, 01:36:51 PM »
http://www.mcall.com/news/local/mc-alle ... 5501.story

Police: Man exposes himself to woman, follows her into grocery store

By Manuel Gamiz Jr., OF THE MORNING CALL
5:17 p.m. EDT, September 14, 2010

Allentown police arrested a 41-year-old man Monday for exposing himself to a woman in the parking lot of a south Allentown grocery store and then following her through the store's aisles asking her what she thought about his size, according to court records.

Quilvio J. Bisono, of 722 W. Washington St., Allentown, was charged with stalking, indecent exposure, and open lewdness and two counts each of harassment and disorderly conduct. He was sent to Lehigh County Prison under $10,000 bail.

According to an arrest affidavit:

A woman said at 11:07 a.m. Monday she was getting out of her car at Price Rite parking lot, 1720 S. Fourth St., when she noticed that a man was sitting in a car next to hers, exposing himself. She told police he continued to expose himself as she walked to the store with her child.

Inside the store, the man confronted the woman and asked her about his size. She told the man to leave her alone and to go away. She said he then followed her through three more aisles, repeating his question. The victim repeatedly told him to leave her alone, but he wouldn't.

Court records do not indicate how police arrested Bisono.

Of course there's nothing funny about being stalked and this was especially bad because the poor woman's kid was with her, but for some reason it made me laugh.  I love this from the comments section as a proposed response to this asshole ......

"Vienna sausages are in aisle 4, next to the Gerkins. "
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline SharonMcCarthy

• View Profile
Re: Man needed a woman's perspective on situation at hand
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2010, 02:25:21 PM »
Well it takes all kinds to make the world go around...literally. Yes, the fact the child was with made this really bad. I think if I was in this ladies shoes I would of flipped out totally. It is wrong to do that. If a man is that messed up over needing to know the size of their dicks, maybe they need professional help. And truth be told fellas it aint the size at all, its the way you are capable of using it and the other abilities you have. And women if you cannot talk to your man about what pleases you, then your just as much to blame for having shitty sex. Hell, when I am with someone I flat out tell them what I like, that is called being open about sexuality. And let me tell you when you can do that, the sex is incredible.

OK off track I know.....yes the asshole needs to sit in jail for a bit, and counsel that poor child, he probably saw a gerkin....
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
"A little knowledge that acts is worth infinitely more than much knowledge that is idle."
Kahlil Gibran