General Interest > Addiction Treatment Philosophy

The Anti-AA Thread...

<< < (2/3) > >>

Samara:
One of the great things about the Mexican bungalow I lived in on the beach were the $1 Coronas. Cold with a lime. Just slap fish on a grill and slice open a melon, and bottomd up! Perfecto!Yum.

Botched Programming:

--- Quote from: "Samara" ---One of the great things about the Mexican bungalow I lived in on the beach were the $1 Coronas. Cold with a lime. Just slap fish on a grill and slice open a melon, and bottomd up! Perfecto!Yum.
--- End quote ---

I think I am in love you girl... LOL,,, I had the best time in Puerto Rico.... Tiki Hut In Old San Juan $2O.OO  got me ripped on Corona Draft.... $20.00 for bottomless mug !!!![/size]  :cheers:

Che Gookin:
already counting down the hours till I'm off work.. got a few cold ones waiting for me at the notorious "Quiet" bar across the street. Well it used to be notorious, but has since turned a new leaf since the police raided it and put the brothel out of business. Turns out pimpin' in China is quite illegal if you don't pay the right "tea money".

Samara:

--- Quote from: "Botched Programming" ---
--- Quote from: "Samara" ---One of the great things about the Mexican bungalow I lived in on the beach were the $1 Coronas. Cold with a lime. Just slap fish on a grill and slice open a melon, and bottoms up! Perfecto!Yum.
--- End quote ---

I think I am in love you girl... LOL,,, I had the best time in Puerto Rico.... Tiki Hut In Old San Juan $2O.OO  got me ripped on Corona Draft.... $20.00 for bottomless mug !!!![/size]  :cheers:
--- End quote ---

Botched, if all it takes is cold beer and grilled fish on a Mexican beach, then you might be the easiest man to please that I've ever (not) known!  

On the other hand,who wouldn't like that?!

Che Gookin:
All it takes is cold beer to please me.

:seg:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version