Author Topic: Whooter "Outs" Survivor by Name, Pictures and Facebook Page  (Read 6296 times)

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
Re: Whooter "Outs" Survivor by Name, Pictures and Facebook P
« Reply #30 on: September 13, 2010, 04:02:17 PM »
No other conversations, DJ, until psy verifys this doctored screen shot you posted.

My Whooter-spammed PM Box

I think your mental illness (or something) is coming through, DJ.

Remember........ Have Psy verify this screen shot and then we can move forward with this conversation,  otherwise I will cut you loose as my personal troll and will not respond any further.

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 13, 2010, 04:17:44 PM »
Alright.  Enough is enough....y'all pull your dicks out right now and we'll decide who's is bigger.

K?

:beat:
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 13, 2010, 05:25:55 PM »
Quote from: "Troll Control"
If I am lying about Whooter all he has to do to prove it is send me a PM.  If my screenshot was "doctored" and Psy proved it was "doctored" as Whooter falsely claims, then Psy will obviously not punish Whooter for continuing to PM me.

Now we'll just have to wait and see if Whooter has any balls and will send a PM or if he's a just huge liar and sends nothing.

Well, Whooter responded again in this thread, just like he said he wouldn't, because he's too afwaid to send that PM.  For all the bluster about how I am "lying" and "fabricating" he continues to have no balls.

@Anne - do you really expect someone with no balls to get in a dick measuring contest?  Not to mention he'll probably spin this as you trying to "sexually assault" him.

So,Whooter, you can save your BS "No further responses, DJ!" for someone else.  Everyone now knows you're lying or you would just prove me wrong.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Joel

Edited: Wednesday, October 06, 2010
« Reply #33 on: September 13, 2010, 05:44:39 PM »
« Last Edit: October 07, 2010, 07:42:42 PM by Joel »

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 13, 2010, 06:09:48 PM »
 Not to mention he'll probably spin this as you trying to "sexually assault" him.

Point taken.  :eek:  :rofl:
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 13, 2010, 06:14:31 PM »
Quote from: "Anne Bonney"
 Not to mention he'll probably spin this as you trying to "sexually assault" him.

Point taken.  :eek:  :rofl:

Ha,Ha,Ha  Thats funny!

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 13, 2010, 06:23:30 PM »
If I am lying about Whooter all he has to do to prove it is send me a PM.  If my screenshot was "doctored" and Psy proved it was "doctored" as Whooter falsely claims, then Psy will obviously not punish Whooter for continuing to PM me.

Now we'll just have to wait and see if Whooter has any balls and will send a PM or if he's a just huge liar and sends nothing.

Well, Whooter responded again in this thread, just like he said he wouldn't, because he's too afwaid to send that PM.  For all the bluster about how I am "lying" and "fabricating" he continues to have no balls.

@Anne - do you really expect someone with no balls to get in a dick measuring contest?  Not to mention he'll probably spin this as you trying to "sexually assault" him.

So,Whooter, you can save your BS "No further responses, DJ!" for someone else.  Everyone now knows you're lying or you would just prove me wrong.

This is funnier.  Just can't manage to fire off tht PM, but continues to show the inability to quit responding to what he claims he will not respond.  Lols.

@Joel - I think my point is proved, yes.  I just will continue to remind readers of the topic each time Whooter responds but fails to admit he's barred from PMing me due to his spamming of my inbox.  As long as he keeps trying to get the last word, this thread will stay at the top (or a replacement of my choosing).
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 13, 2010, 06:37:04 PM »
John, are you really trying to hold someone else accountable for something? You have yet to back up your claims John, and until you do those emails are going continue to be mailed out to those surrounding you. Maybe I'll see if I can get ahold of some of those people who donated to your marathon run. I wonder how'd they'd feel if they knew you spend your days accusing people of molesting children.

Come on Whootie, back up your claims for once in your life.

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 13, 2010, 06:41:07 PM »
Quote from: "RobertBruce"
John, are you really trying to hold someone else accountable for something? You have yet to back up your claims John, and until you do those emails are going continue to be mailed out to those surrounding you. Maybe I'll see if I can get ahold of some of those people who donated to your marathon run. I wonder how'd they'd feel if they knew you spend your days accusing people of molesting children.

Come on Whootie, back up your claims for once in your life.

Psy, is this allowed on this new moderated site. Blackmailing someone, threatening them with exposure???????
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Joel

« Reply #39 on: September 13, 2010, 06:57:08 PM »
« Last Edit: October 07, 2010, 07:43:39 PM by Joel »

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #40 on: September 13, 2010, 07:51:35 PM »
I'm just going to chuck this in Open Free for All.  This thread has nothing whatsoever to do with Aspen.  Yeah, Whooter is a lowlife scumbag. We get it.  But this is not the place.
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 13, 2010, 08:18:13 PM »
Quote from: "psy"
I'm just going to chuck this in Open Free for All.  This thread has nothing whatsoever to do with Aspen.  Yeah, Whooter is a lowlife scumbag. We get it.  But this is not the place.

Good idea, Psy,  maybe DJ and Bruce can form a Whooter scumbag club and send emails out to John Reuben to make themselves feel better.  I didnt realize these new rules would affect them so much.

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 13, 2010, 08:19:49 PM »
I'd join that club.

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 13, 2010, 08:26:16 PM »
Quote from: "Che Gookin"
I'd join that club.

Thanks, Che,  I think I need a new image maybe?

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 13, 2010, 08:33:02 PM »
lol, ok.. hold on.. I'm feeling in a strange mood today, let me fire up a banner making program.