Author Topic: Whooter "Outs" Survivor by Name, Pictures and Facebook Page  (Read 6348 times)

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Re: Whooter "Outs" Survivor by Name, Pictures and Facebook P
« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2010, 10:01:12 AM »
Quote from: "shaggys"
Im just sayin, if these charges are true then my boy Whooter is guilty of a serious lapse in moral judgement here. I just want to hear him address the situation and that is derailment Danny? Please explain if you can.

Yes, shaggys, it is a hefty allegation and it is proven to be true.  Whooter said he did it because "it was fun."  That is a really sick thing to do to get your jollies, no?

Here's the other part of Whooter's sick behavior from this thread.  Whooter, after losing badly in a few arguments with ajax13, instead of conceding the point or agreeing to disagree, just starts posting on an open forum where several people know ajax13's real-life identity, that ajax13 is molesting his own child.  This is how Whooter rolls when he gets embarrassed. He says the most viscious and hurtful thing he can possible say to another person - that they sexually abuse their own offspring.  SICK!

Quote from: "Whooter"
why are you obsessed with this JD guy?  It isnt going to help you keep your son or erase what you do to him each night.  We both know that yet you keep throwing personal attacks at other people hoping the pain will go away.

You are sick Ajax13.  Stop molesting and abusing your son.  Just because this poster proved you wrong is no reason to take it out on your own family.  Its only a forum.  Leave your kid in peace.

There you have it, shaggys.  Undeniable proof of Whooter's nasty trolling habits.  I bet he was pretty upset when his posts were linked to reveal how he behaves here on Fornits.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2010, 12:47:44 PM »
Quote from: "Troll Control"
Im just sayin, if these charges are true then my boy Whooter is guilty of a serious lapse in moral judgement here. I just want to hear him address the situation and that is derailment Danny? Please explain if you can.

Yes, shaggys, it is a hefty allegation and it is proven to be true.  Whooter said he did it because "it was fun."  That is a really sick thing to do to get your jollies, no?

Here's the other part of Whooter's sick behavior from this thread.  Whooter, after losing badly in a few arguments with ajax13, instead of conceding the point or agreeing to disagree, just starts posting on an open forum where several people know ajax13's real-life identity, that ajax13 is molesting his own child.  This is how Whooter rolls when he gets embarrassed. He says the most viscious and hurtful thing he can possible say to another person - that they sexually abuse their own offspring.  SICK!

why are you obsessed with this JD guy?  It isnt going to help you keep your son or erase what you do to him each night.  We both know that yet you keep throwing personal attacks at other people hoping the pain will go away.

You are sick Ajax13.  Stop molesting and abusing your son.  Just because this poster proved you wrong is no reason to take it out on your own family.  Its only a forum.  Leave your kid in peace.

There you have it, shaggys.  Undeniable proof of Whooter's nasty trolling habits.  I bet he was pretty upset when his posts were linked to reveal how he behaves here on Fornits.

There are so many people here with bad habits, when it comes to posting when they are angry. Pointing out one persons short comings and not your own, does not make what your saying a moral victory. It actually accomplishes the opposite.
We all get it, Troll Con. you have said it at least a hundred times in the last month. You do not like Whooter and this is why.
OK, get it. Now, can we move on.
I am not supporting whooter, I am supporting intellegent posting which I know you can do. I have read your informative posts in the past, you are very good at retrieving info and reporting on it.
I am a big supporter of your intelligence DJ/TC.
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 13, 2010, 01:10:01 PM »
Thanks, Danny.  I appreciate your support.  This thread is dedicated to Whooter, though.

I used to argue with Whooter a lot, but then he started posting that I was a "child rapist" and "fired from HLA for abusing kids" and then I noticed that he was using this same tactic on others, like ajax13, whom he accused of sexually molesting his own child.

Whooter loses a lot of arguments and when he does he starts accusing the other person of raping kids.  I think this is a serious problem Whooter has and quite possibly a projection of his own personal issues.

What do you think, Danny, about Whooter calling people child rapists and accusing them of raping their own kids?  In light of these facts, why do you think Whooter expresses himself in this sick and disturbing manner?
The Linchpin Link

**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 13, 2010, 01:23:52 PM »
Thanks, Danny.  I appreciate your support.  This thread is dedicated to Whooter, though.

I used to argue with Whooter a lot, but then he started posting that I was a "child rapist" and "fired from HLA for abusing kids" and then I noticed that he was using this same tactic on others, like ajax13, whom he accused of sexually molesting his own child.

Whooter loses a lot of arguments and when he does he starts accusing the other person of raping kids.  I think this is a serious problem Whooter has and quite possibly a projection of his own personal issues.

What do you think, Danny, about Whooter calling people child rapists and accusing them of raping their own kids?  In light of these facts, why do you think Whooter expresses himself in this sick and disturbing manner?

This was over a year ago and what difference does it make now. All of you have been hurling insults back and forth and claiming the higher ground. What is anyone to think anymore, TC/DJ.
Com'on dude, your better then this rag/mag garbage, get back to what you do best, analyze and report on the TTI.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 13, 2010, 01:34:31 PM »
I'm still doing that, Danny.  I always have.  But it got difficult to do here on Fornits because Whooter just trolled me every time I posted and replied to my posts with "DJ is a child rapist" and the like.  It became intolerable.  So now I have to do what I have to do to let people know that Whooter is a demented person who will "out" their personal information on Fornits and call them incestuous child rapists when he loses an argument with them.  Consider it a public service.

I just got a PM the other day with a poster concerned that Whooter would do this to them after he told them "I know who you are."  It can be pretty scary for some people because they see that Whooter will post their names, pictures and facebook pages while telling the world that they rape their own children.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline SharonMcCarthy

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 13, 2010, 01:38:19 PM »
I see Daniel is still allowed to throw up all over threads...God Bless everyone for their tolerance of the mentally ill. You all are doing a great community service to poor Daniel..
"A little knowledge that acts is worth infinitely more than much knowledge that is idle."
Kahlil Gibran

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 13, 2010, 01:42:22 PM »
While you're here, Sharon, what are your thoughts on Whooter calling people incestuous child rapists just because they don't agree with him?
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 13, 2010, 01:48:28 PM »
Quote from: "SharonMcCarthy"
I see Daniel is still allowed to throw up all over threads...God Bless everyone for their tolerance of the mentally ill. You all are doing a great community service to poor Daniel..

Sharon, please refrain from attacking me. I do not choose to engage in any conversation with you at this time.
This is considered derailing and I choose not to disrespect this thread.

I will say this, Sharon, I am very sorry for your heartache, I wish you much peace and love, may this extend to your family also.

Offline SharonMcCarthy

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 13, 2010, 01:51:56 PM »
While you're here, Sharon, what are your thoughts on Whooter calling people incestuous child rapists just because they don't agree with him?
I believe anyone on here can resort to ignorance I think we have pages and pages of threads to show that. Let's face it, people on here get insultive when their arguement is not going the way it should. No I do not fully agree with Whooter at times, however I do find he is an easy target for months. Anytime he tries to say anything people automatically swarm him. I would be just as frusterated but maybe I would use better wording. So, yes I agree with you the child rapist comment could of been refrained from.
"A little knowledge that acts is worth infinitely more than much knowledge that is idle."
Kahlil Gibran

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 13, 2010, 01:59:18 PM »
Well TC, I believe we have changes that are in effect that circumvent folks from doing that. No I would not support Whooter if he just trolled your butt with nonsense after every post you wrote, from now on.
I think Psy has successfully nipped that "hanging chad" off, so lets move on big dude.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 13, 2010, 02:13:52 PM »
I agree that Psy has been proactive.  He has banned Whooter from sending me PMs because Whooter was spamming my inbox with dozens of PMs taunting me each day and I finally got tired of it and reported it to Psy.  Whooter is now under threat of being banned if he ever PMs me again.

My Whooter-spammed PM Box

What would you do if your PM box looked like this every single morning for months?  I got tired of deleting Whooter's hundreds of nasty PMs.  He was sending them to me about twice an hour or more, every day for months.  It was his attempt to deny me service and use of Fornits because he disagrees with me and I criticize Aspen Education.  So he calls me a child rapist and spams my PM box day and night for months in a vain attempt to silence me.  You'd get tired of it, too.

So, if you're wondering why I feel the need to educate readers about Whooter's habits and tactics it's because he has trolled me like this for many years and I got sick of it.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 13, 2010, 02:41:21 PM »
I agree that Psy has been proactive.  He has banned Whooter from sending me PMs because Whooter was spamming my inbox with dozens of PMs taunting me each day and I finally got tired of it and reported it to Psy.  Whooter is now under threat of being banned if he ever PMs me again.

What would you do if your PM box looked like this every single morning for months?  I got tired of deleting Whooter's hundreds of nasty PMs.  He was sending them to me about twice an hour or more, every day for months.  It was his attempt to deny me service and use of Fornits because he disagrees with me and I criticize Aspen Education.  So he calls me a child rapist and spams my PM box day and night for months in a vain attempt to silence me.  You'd get tired of it, too.

So, if you're wondering why I feel the need to educate readers about Whooter's habits and tactics it's because he has trolled me like this for many years and I got sick of it.

Geeesh,  you are going to have a heart attack already, just break down and cry in front of us that the big bad Whooter is destroying your life.  You seem so desperate for attention and sympathy.

Its good to see that you are finally getting your just reward, DJ.  We dragged you out of the shadows and now you have to troll people in the open.  No more faking screen shots because you were told they would need to be verified.  Your true nature is showing through.  

I think at some point you will have to just start contributing here.  Apparently you have had some experience with programs, your time may be better spent educating the readers on your personal knowledge.

Oh yeah, almost forgot, your screen shot:
1) You doctored that screen shot, DJ.  Even Psy brought the fact that they are not reliable.
2) Psy offered to go into your account and verify if I have been sending you all the PM's.
3) You ran away and never responded.
4) You got caught again.  

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 13, 2010, 03:44:58 PM »
Whooter, stop trolling me and derailing this thread.  Psy, in fact, looked at my PMs this morning and confirmed PMs from your Whooter alias and also your Mitt Romney alias.  There goes your story.

Psy told you that you were disallowed from PMing me because of this spamming.  Now you stopped because you're afraid to be banned and your Fornits-centric life will be interrupted.  You keep saying I'm lying, but you don't dare fire off a PM, do you?  Why?  Because Psy already verified you have been PMing me and told you if you do it again you will be punished.

What are you going to do about it, Whooter?  Call me a child rapist again?  I know you won't be PMing, so just keep it out in the open where you've been dragged.  No more hiding.  No more PM spamming.  And no more derailing this thread!  This thread is about how you outed a program kid to try to make Fornits look bad.  You are a hypocrite and a liar, period.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 13, 2010, 03:53:46 PM »
If I am lying about Whooter all he has to do to prove it is send me a PM.  If my screenshot was "doctored" and Psy proved it was "doctored" as Whooter falsely claims, then Psy will obviously not punish Whooter for continuing to PM me.

Now we'll just have to wait and see if Whooter has any balls and will send a PM or if he's a just huge liar and sends nothing.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 13, 2010, 03:56:33 PM »
While we're at it, let's not forget that Whooter is likely to start saying I molest my own kids.  It's his pattern when he's been embarassed.

The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control