Author Topic: Shelby and ISAC Corp  (Read 2695 times)

Offline cpt1978

• View Profile
Shelby and ISAC Corp
« on: September 05, 2010, 09:21:54 PM »
Shelby i will be happy to help you get the isac website back , financially or otherwise. Post here what you need or send me a private message. New evidence is coming down through another group that should destroy the reputation of those invovled in Straight as well as accomplish the goals orginally set out that the survivors said they wanted such as medical benefits, justice etc.
We will need to add/update the orginal Straight documents that I did and you edited. If you could send me a link to those I will have the administrator of the group update them for you
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Eliscu2

• New World Order
    • View Profile
Re: Shelby and ISAC Corp
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2010, 09:30:55 PM »
:seg2:
« Last Edit: November 17, 2011, 06:23:38 PM by Eliscu2 »
WELCOME TO HELL!

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2010, 10:58:25 PM »
Quote from: "cpt1978"
Shelby i will be happy to help you get the isac website back , financially or otherwise. Post here what you need or send me a private message. New evidence is coming down through another group that should destroy the reputation of those invovled in Straight as well as accomplish the goals orginally set out that the survivors said they wanted such as medical benefits, justice etc.
We will need to add/update the orginal Straight documents that I did and you edited. If you could send me a link to those I will have the administrator of the group update them for you
I'll notify Shelby of your message just in case she misses it.
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2010, 01:01:03 AM »
Quote from: "Eliscu2"

Waste of time because EARTH will be gone....

:roflmao:  :beat:  :notworthy:

Offline RTP2003

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2010, 01:14:34 AM »
Good luck getting justice, legal, financial,. or otherwise, in this world.  Really, I mean it. I';d like saome myself.  "I just" ain't gonna bet on that horse.....
RTP2003 fought in defense of the Old Republic

Offline Rusty Goat

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2010, 10:27:39 AM »
Hey Cap'n, If you want to keep "chasing the treasure", go right ahead. Get on wit yer bad self!  :rocker:  Good luck with the hunt.

straight is shit, flush it flush it flush it
straight is shit, flush it flush it flush it
mindless waste of time dealing with this crime,
just flush it flush it flush it, flush flush flush it...

flush it down, flush it round, flush it till it don't make a sound...
 flush it, flush it good
flush it in the mornin flush it in the evenin
straight is shit, flush it down, down the hole, in the ground

double 4 time ya'll, now come on! WOOHOO! Look at that shit go down the hole!  :jamin:

DEVO, whip it comes to mind,  :roflmao:

Offline cpt1978

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2010, 10:48:00 AM »
Thank-you for making sure Shelby gets the info.

I understand the skepticism believe me. It has been a LONG time for many of us. However, if we don't try and or work together we are sure to get no where.
 I am skeptical myself but I have seen the new evidence, document upon document. It may do nothing other than get the truth out there and no longer allow people (especially Betty S.) to live with any kind of reputation in tact.
We know, through court documents, that Mel has been having an affair for years or so it says, we know he has a medical condition that requires a pump, we know from years past that Miller allegedly had an affair while he was director of Straight.
This would explain why back in the 1980’s, he quickly resigned from Straight and went to “Kids” the night prior to the “Sixty Minutes” interview. I believe it was MH of the Survivors Group who phoned Miller the night before the interview and told him if he lied during the interview the picture of him on the beach with the woman who wasn’t his wife would be discussed due to its relevance of standards and morals he was trying (or so he said) to preach. It was Jim that was then called in to do the interview.  
I believe it was also Miller that had to return to bankruptcy court after the survivors group (consisting of various survivors such as RB, MH, SM, MS and a few attorneys) reviewed his public bankruptcy record and discovered he had failed to disclose many things to the court and his creditors, some of which I believe was under oath.
There is nothing to stop the Survivors Group from checking the facts concerning these individuals frequently. Is it not our moral responsibility to make sure that they are being honest with the public?

We know that none of the individuals mentioned will EVER sue any of the survivors much less the survivors involved in the Survivors Group.

So, although we all share your skepticism, and the Survivors Group may only accomplish a few thing, look at it this way; you must win the first quarter before you can actually win the whole ball game.  I think that is what keeps a lot of us going.
 :seg:

Posted on behalf of Survivors Group

Offline cpt1978

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2010, 10:49:49 AM »
In response to the post above; many of the Survivors Group do not get involved unless new documents or information comes to light. You are correct it has been a long haul and a long fight. However, if any good can come out of this new release and put Betty and the others in the place she belongs and if she can't go around to her parties and brag, feel important, and place herself above her "friends" than its worth it. This will make sure that all those that "hang out" with her or call her "friend" will be fully aware of what criminal investigations transpired as a result of her actions. Her "friends" will not be fooled by her money or smile. They will know the truth. Just like those dignitaries who became aware of the truth about the Sembler’s just prior to her huge birthday party in Rome a few years back. In that case, many of the dignitaries, famous people, and ones she wished to impress suddenly cancelled attending her party and the truth showed up on the front page of the Italian news paper. I believe SM, CT, MH had a hand in that. Poor Betty was not able to show off her new "beautiful gardens" at her home that she had bragged about in the papers. I think any victory to all those in the Survivors Group feel that any time the truth can be told it should and Thank-you for wishing us well in this. We mean that. It is hard to continue to deal with this issue, especially when new evidence comes to life.

Offline Rusty Goat

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2010, 07:58:29 PM »
alrighty then, bring back thestraights.com tomorrow and I'll think about it some more...

Offline cpt1978

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2010, 08:14:35 PM »
Hey antigen , you know who this is and they are asking what is wrong with thestraights.com... if i can help get it back online in any way let me know email me,.

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2010, 08:39:34 PM »
Hey antigen , you know who this is and they are asking what is wrong with thestraights.com... if i can help get it back online in any way let me know email me,.
I just called ginger about that. It should be back up in a few weeks.
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Rusty Goat

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2010, 10:52:15 AM »
Quote from: "psy"
I just called ginger about that. It should be back up in a few weeks.

Yeah ok, that's what I heard what seems like months ago...  ::)    Let's hope for the best!