Author Topic: New Fornits Rules/Constitution [Ratified]  (Read 16665 times)

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
Re: New Fornits Rules/Constitution [Ratified]
« Reply #105 on: September 16, 2010, 11:17:06 PM »
What's confusing you on this point Danny?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline psy,

• View Profile
« Reply #106 on: September 16, 2010, 11:44:10 PM »
Hey Danny is Whooter, AKA Computer Ed, On My Space,??  :jawdrop:

Offline Rusty Goat

• View Profile
« Reply #107 on: September 17, 2010, 03:16:10 PM »
As one of the "old timers" here, I think Fornits should abolish this cockamamie constitution forthright! Where was the vote? I've contributed $$ to Fornits, albeit not a lot, but whatever... I can see a couple years from now there might only be 10 different posters here. How many is it now? 30? How many people in the world now post at Fornits? What works well Enter at own risk. You might as well call it Psynits...  :roflmao:  or something like that...  

Something else... I thought this was Ginger and Kathy's baby. Is the spirit of Fornits lost forever?  :eek:

Offline liarsexposed

• View Profile
« Reply #108 on: September 17, 2010, 03:59:12 PM »
Quote from: "Rusty Goat"
As one of the "old timers" here, I think Fornits should abolish this cockamamie constitution forthright! Where was the vote? I've contributed $$ to Fornits, albeit not a lot, but whatever... I can see a couple years from now there might only be 10 different posters here. How many is it now? 30? How many people in the world now post at Fornits? What works well Enter at own risk. You might as well call it Psynits...  :roflmao:  or something like that...  

Something else... I thought this was Ginger and Kathy's baby. Is the spirit of Fornits lost forever?  :eek:

Is that including Babbletits and Sharon's other Screen Names ?

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #109 on: September 18, 2010, 12:57:01 AM »
ifferent posters here. How many is it now? 30? How many people in the world now post at Fornits? What works well Enter at own risk. You might as well call it Psynits...

Seems like it's working fine to me.  There's an unmoderated section and a moderated section, like there's always been. the only difference is the ratios.

Ginger is still here (albeit busy).  Kathy left for other projects long ago.  Hey.  If you're interested in volunteering, we'd welcome your help. Otherwise, STFU.  Managing a website isn't an easy job (as you well know) and we're doing the best we can.
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Awake

• View Profile
« Reply #110 on: September 18, 2010, 01:06:47 AM »
Quote from: "psy"
Managing a website isn't an easy job (as you well know) and we're doing the best we can.

Thank you, it's not a job I'm jealous of.

Offline Rusty Goat

• View Profile
« Reply #111 on: September 18, 2010, 09:02:31 AM »
Psy says: " If you're interested in volunteering, we'd welcome your help. Otherwise, STFU."

::) Wow, that is such powerful and insightful thinking coming from such a "responsible" person. Congratulations. Now, if more people shared this attitude, I think Fornits will be just fine, no matter how hard it is to manage. Volunteer or else! The only issue I see now is that you claim this forum was OFFA. Which is it? If people are supposed to STFU, how can they use the forum? READ ONLY? LOL Yer a funny dude. So, if I weren't-- let's say-- raising a large family in life, like you who probably still lives either alone or with his mom, I might have more time to devote to such a project as a website, but that aint happenin now, now is it?

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: September 18, 2010, 09:17:19 AM »
Psy says: " If you're interested in volunteering, we'd welcome your help. Otherwise, STFU."

::) Wow, that is such powerful and insightful thinking coming from such a "responsible" person. Congratulations. Now, if more people shared this attitude, I think Fornits will be just fine, no matter how hard it is to manage. Volunteer or else! The only issue I see now is that you claim this forum was OFFA. Which is it? If people are supposed to STFU, how can they use the forum? READ ONLY? LOL Yer a funny dude. So, if I weren't-- let's say-- raising a large family in life, like you who probably still lives either alone or with his mom, I might have more time to devote to such a project as a website, but that aint happenin now, now is it?

I share his attitude, stfu.

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #113 on: September 18, 2010, 12:48:34 PM »
Quote from: "RobertBruce"
What's confusing you on this point Danny?

your integrity.
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #114 on: September 19, 2010, 10:24:50 PM »
It's never been anything but above reproach. Why do you ask?