Author Topic: An Apology to Psy  (Read 1461 times)

Offline Maximilian

• View Profile
An Apology to Psy
« on: September 11, 2010, 05:21:48 PM »
I've given Psy a lot of crap on fornits before, you might have read some of it. I thought the moderating of fornits was a bad move at first, and like a spurned little child, I attacked him personally, and I regret this now. It is clear to me now that moderating fornits was inevitable and it might just be a good thing for promoting a more mature and meaningful conversation. Psy puts in a lot of work here on fornits, and all he gets is crap for it, from me included. I just want to take the time to thank Psy for all the hard work he has put in over the years to keep fornits online. Even though I disagree with Psy on some things like AA and some things about programs, I still respect him personally, and all the effort he puts into keeping fornits online. So I just want to apologize to Psy for being immature and attacking him and his credibility. I was wrong. i also want to thank Psy for all the hard work he has done for fornits, and will do in the future. Thanks Psy, your efforts are much appreciated.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
Re: An Apology to Psy
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2010, 05:24:18 PM »
I appreciate that.  Apology accepted.
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Hedge

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2010, 02:23:57 PM »
:cheers:

(Those are Mountain Dews, BTW!)

:tup:

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2010, 06:35:43 PM »
Quote from: "Hedge"
:cheers:

(Those are Mountain Dews, BTW!)

Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2010, 06:38:15 PM »
« Last Edit: September 15, 2010, 06:52:34 PM by DannyB II »
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline SharonMcCarthy

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2010, 02:43:58 PM »
Well I respect PSY as a person and personally think he can offer a lot to many, however I am not one ounce scared to disagree with him and point it out to him either. This also does not mean I have to think he is like in total control of my thoughts, if anything he probably likes to see people have their own thoughts and beliefs. So, everyone do not get it twisted, yes he deserves respect however he is merely human as we all are and he himself can error. But in the same token he has shown a lot of restraint which I highly think is a wonderful quality in a man. And not to mention he does run a interesting forum as well. That takes a lot of work and dedication. However, I believe in the past I may have been an asshole to him, but I also believe he has bestowed some in return to me. I do not find it appropraite to always be the one having to apologize all the time. I have yet receive any of the same when I have been greatly misjudged or wronged. But reality is deep down PSY knows I do care for him as a person and wish him all the best in his real life, as for fornits land well I guess it is what it is. I recall when people where attacking his personal life choices, I was one of the first to jump in and say that was not right. I find PSY a very compassionate caring person, but feel he is only fair to a chosen few, when the same should be equal throughout. So, I guess I will continue to frusterate the crap out of him, but honestly it is not because of who he is, it is because I feel unfairly treated and have felt that way for many months. When I did greatly error on here, I did apologize to him, and he said he accepted, however I am finding he actually did not fully forgive me at all. I wish noone harm here what so ever, if anything I have grown to care for many on a personal level. But hey I have a voice just like everyone else. I got a right to voice my opinions too. Anyways, PSY is actually a nice guy....that's all I am going to say.
"A little knowledge that acts is worth infinitely more than much knowledge that is idle."
Kahlil Gibran