Author Topic: Aftermath of Suck-It  (Read 2770 times)

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
Re: Aftermath of Suck-It
« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2010, 08:02:22 PM »
"Pile of shit" wrote:

http://www.elanalum.com/Forums/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4035

dannyb50 > Danny

http://www.elanalum.com/Forums/viewtopi ... 27&start=0

Re: Those who got out and did nothing should be ashamed

Postby dannyb50 on Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:30 pm

Not to jump on the band wagon of Doug, please explain when the hell do we talk about why we ended up in Elan in the first place. Listen I didn't end up their b/cuz I was having a tremendously fascinating life w/ all kinds of successes. Hey most of us came out of juvenile detention centers, other treatment centers, some kind of diagnostic center, mental health centers,or other types of special schools and let me tell ya' we weren't on the "honor rolls" in these institutions either. I am not condoning, excusing or anything else that can be called abusive that happened there but isn't it a little calling the kettle black. I was freaking ABUSIVE man always that's what scared little guys do at 13,14,15,16,ect....I just didn't like when Vincent Smith and Mike ? jacked my ass up b/cus I wouldn't stop acting inappropriate. First time in my life at that time that I could not lie my way out, run my way out, fight my way out or talk my way out. It was over for me. Dude I am not a "VICTIM" I stopped that when i realized I was a mature responsible adult. So yes Elan was a dark place and Elan also was a beacon of light. This world holds both what path are you on. Love and Peace brother. Daniel L. Bennison,  Elan 3 & 5 (75' till 77')

I will explain this comment because folks like yourself who are ignorant and constantly looking to re-do your 15 mins of fame, here on fornits seem to miss obvious points.
What I am trying to explain in this post is, I was also responsible for my sliding down that slippery slope of institutions and programs by my destructive behavior. Did I deserve to be abused, no. Did anyone else deserve to be abused, no.
Guess what, I am still responsible today for my actions.
Then agin, you already knew this, asswipe.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline shaggys

• View Profile
Re: Aftermath of Suck-It
« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2010, 03:39:36 PM »
Hate to bring up your past Max/SUCK IT but in light of your recent attempt at another hoax I just thought I would remind everyone here about your antics.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »