Author Topic: HAVE WE BECOME A SHADOW OF A MEMORY  (Read 1753 times)

Offline FreedomSeeker

• View Profile
HAVE WE BECOME A SHADOW OF A MEMORY
« on: August 31, 2010, 01:04:41 AM »
...in a mind-controlled preoccupied world of basal distractions?

I am in no position to authoritatively assess or otherwise pass judgement.  I am guilty of having (despite childhood Str8 torture concentration camp) : loving spouse, beautiful child, home-"ownership", I pay my taxes, and I (most of the time) stop at red lights (but I am working on it).
But it has not been easy, to say the least.  I must have been good in my past life, and have been granted some kind of reprieve, because my husband has been a saint.  I have held on for dear life most of the time, and have even let go a time or two, much to the Universe's chagrin.  Hence my current post.

So, since our involuntary incarceration and wildly successful programming in the 1980's, I have observed a few things that give me pause, and I have a few questions regarding the changes I have observed in this short lifetime.  For example:

Why is it A-OK for our young children to watch bi-sexual orgies *in churches* on television as a part of their regularly scheduled "programming"?
Why is it now cool for human beings to be portrayed as robots in a militarily-controlled society?
Why is it sexy to be an angel of death, or a mercenary, or a soldier, or an otherwise taker-of-life in the video games our children play and movies they watch?
Why is it OK that my retirement account is now worth less than it was 15 years ago, not to mention the time value of money?
Why is it that apartheid is not OK in S. Africa, but it is US taxpayer supported in Israel against the Palestinians?
Why is it that people who ask these questions are labeled as radicals, or racists, or worse?
Why is it that we continue to pay for wars which are financed by both opposing sides by the very same banks (at interest, to the people)?

I submit that it is because you and I are nothing more than chattel (tangible property) to our "controllers".   We are commodities on the world stock exchange (check your social security card.  There is another number on it).  Right up there with sheep and cows.  This is a fact.  A fact that will not change until we WAKE UP to the fact that we are being controlled and manipulated through a very well orchestrated plan to keep US serving THEM.  YOU are YOU.  YOU are not SUBJECT to anyone else.  YOU deserve to be here just as anyone else does.  We must stop hating the fake enemies that have been created for us ("illegals", conservatives, liberals, this-religion, that-religion) to foment hate and distraction from the real enemy , and recognize that the world is just one big place of beautiful human beings of light, along with the attempted and ever-expanding control of a misguided few under the guise of corporatism and "global governance".

One Love.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline 85 Day Jerk

• View Profile
Re: HAVE WE BECOME A SHADOW OF A MEMORY
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2010, 01:15:07 AM »
All I can say is to find an abandoned house, set up some skateboard ramps inside the living room, bring a ghetto blaster and play "It's the End of the World As We Know It," by R.E.M. full blast while slamming off the walls and at the end of the song make sure to throw the skateboard through a really big window.
Inside a warehouse behind Tyrone Mall
we walked in darkness, kept hitting the wall.
I took the time to feel for the door,
I had been \"treated\" but what the hell for?

Offline FreedomSeeker

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2010, 01:28:19 AM »
LOL.  Perhaps you are right, 85 Day Friend..pulling up the iTunes song now...  My point in posting to this group was that we are the few that the controllers were actually afraid of.  These are the ones that MUST be controlled, even from a very young age. If this group wakes up to what is really going on then then God help them.  One love.  One Truth.

Offline seamus

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2010, 05:53:19 PM »
I been tryin to find a way to check out of this horseshit culture for years....more about control,bending folks will and the pursuit of mammon than anything....pisses me off.

Babylon makes the rules whereby people suffer.
It\'d be sad if it wernt so funny,It\'d be funny if it wernt so sad

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2010, 06:02:14 PM »
Quote from: "seamus"
I been tryin to find a way to check out of this horseshit culture for years....more about control,bending folks will and the pursuit of mammon than anything....pisses me off.

Loud and clear! If you find a way, let me know..

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2010, 06:03:18 PM »
Quote from: "Froderik"
Quote from: "seamus"

Loud and clear! If you find a way, let me know..

Knowledge is power.
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa