Author Topic: is-it-possible-to-be-astonished-but-not-surprised?  (Read 8739 times)

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
Re: is-it-possible-to-be-astonished-but-not-surprised?
« Reply #60 on: September 03, 2010, 04:38:03 PM »
Absolutely bizarre and demonstrative of the surreal nature of this whole phenomenon.  The arguments of both sides are based entirely on strawman arguments.  The building is not at ground zero.  There is no such entity as "islam" trying to build the facility as a triumphal statement about the 2001 attacks.  The principal  movers behind the creation of the facility are not random muslim citizens trying to express their religion, they are globalists.  
But also hilarious.  John Hinckley comes to mind.  Hinckley shot Ronnie Ray-gun in the name of Jodie Foster.  According to somebody or other, the 2001 terror attacks were conducted in the name of Islam, and thus "Islam" is implicated.  So apparently Jodie Foster is somehow implicated in the attempted assassination of the Gipper.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, the citizens of the United States continue to lose their ability to earn a livelihood as their armed forces push farther across the globe and their future prosperity is mortaged to arms manufacturers.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
"AARC will go on serving youth and families as long as it will be needed, if it keeps open to God for inspiration" Dr. F. Dean Vause Executive Director

MR. NELSON: Mr. Speaker, AADAC has been involved with
assistance in developing the program of the Alberta Adolescent
Recovery Centre since its inception originally as Kids of the
Canadian West."
Alberta Hansard, March 24, 1992

Offline IslamIsViolent

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 03, 2010, 07:26:11 PM »
Quote from: "ajax13"
Absolutely bizarre and demonstrative of the surreal nature of this whole phenomenon.  The arguments of both sides are based entirely on strawman arguments.  The building is not at ground zero.  There is no such entity as "islam" trying to build the facility as a triumphal statement about the 2001 attacks.

And Nazism didn't invade Poland.  Nazis did.

The principal  movers behind the creation of the facility are not random muslim citizens trying to express their religion, they are globalists.
But also hilarious.  John Hinckley comes to mind.  Hinckley shot Ronnie Ray-gun in the name of Jodie Foster.  According to somebody or other, the 2001 terror attacks were conducted in the name of Islam, and thus "Islam" is implicated.  So apparently Jodie Foster is somehow implicated in the attempted assassination of the Gipper.

Jodie foster didn't say "go and slay Regan wherever you find him".  On the other hand Islam does tell it's followers to slay unbelievers wherever they're found.  The 9/11 attacks were entirely in line with what Islam teaches.  Bin laden even warned the US to turn to islam prior to the attacks (required by the Qur'an...  read Sura 9 for details).

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 03, 2010, 08:05:31 PM »
"Islam" didn't say "go and slay" anybody either.  Islam cannot say anything, and it cannot teach anything, as it is an abstract and thus incapable of action.  You continue to play with a reism, Hasbaranik.
"AARC will go on serving youth and families as long as it will be needed, if it keeps open to God for inspiration" Dr. F. Dean Vause Executive Director

Canadian West."

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #63 on: September 03, 2010, 08:37:38 PM »
Quote from: "ajax13"
"Islam" didn't say "go and slay" anybody either.  Islam cannot say anything, and it cannot teach anything, as it is an abstract and thus incapable of action.  You continue to play with a reism, Hasbaranik.
As just an observer here, you're being silly.  A book or ideology says/teaches things.  If it didn't it wouldn't be an ideology at all.  You also come off like an idiot claiming everybody who disagrees with you is some kind of internet secret agent Jew.  The poster in question (IslamIsViolent) goes by another name and has been around here for quite some time (and it's not TheWho either).
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 03, 2010, 08:53:13 PM »
If you're just an observer, you don't call me silly, or an idiot.  Once you made a judgement about what I was saying and communicated that idea, you ceased to be "just an observer".  An ideology doesn't teach anything.  People teach things, and people learn things.  I can propose the most ridiculous idea, and I can waterboard you until you tell me that I'm right, but my preposterous idea hasn't taught you anything.  My idea is an abstract and cannot, by it's definition, teach anything.  That is the crux of the issue.  In the context of this whole website, Milller Newton and his predecessors like Erhard can say whatever they choose, but their ideology doesn't teach anyone anything.  It takes an asshole to teach an ideology.  It is my belief that an asshole has the right to espouse their ridiculous belief, just as it is my right to accept or reject such ridiculous ideas.  As for Islamisviolent going by another name, it proves that my original assumption that it was a sock puppet was correct.

Canadian West."