Author Topic: I need advise  (Read 17792 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
I need advise
« Reply #135 on: April 17, 2007, 09:48:42 AM »
Quote from: ""Oz girl""
I think it says something that the Who is one of those parents who boos at little childrens sporting matches.

:rofl:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
I need advise
« Reply #136 on: April 17, 2007, 09:50:29 AM »
Quote from: ""TheWho""
psy wrote:
bla bla bla.. You think these places practice positive re-enforcement!??!?!

I realize every place is different and I cannot speak to where you attended but on one of my visits to ASR we headed back to my daughters room, which was quite nice, she shared it with three other girls, they had their own bath.  There was a table in the middle and she pulled out some dominos and we played, shot the breeze while waiting to join the other kids after dinner for a movie (I think they showed a movie every Sunday night).  Anyway I noticed the bed next to my daughters was covered with sticky notes and I kind of walked over and they all said little words of encouragement, like “Good luck!!”, Know you can do it” etc.  I asked my daughter what that was all about and she said her room mate had a history exam the next day (which was oral) and she had always be afraid of being called upon in school so this was a milestone for her to stand up in front of class.  The notes were from students as well as staff members.  They really cared for each other there and the staff/ counselors were always supportive as each child met and tackled each challenge.

This is fucking priceless. If you can't believe the stories from survivors who were there of the horrible things that occur, why would you in return expect anyone to believe the GOOD things you have to say about a program? You set the standard that none of us should believe each other anymore, in your attempt to destroy this forum. Thanks !

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
I need advise
« Reply #137 on: April 17, 2007, 09:51:35 AM »
Psy wrote:
now he didn't actually say that. read carefully. He is an asshole however, there's no question about that.

Thanks for sticking up for me, psy, but …… its very conflicting, for some reason I feel insulted.

As you should, asshole.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
I need advise
« Reply #138 on: April 17, 2007, 10:17:20 AM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
Oh, really?  ::whip::

Do you prefer 'top' or 'bottom'? Your place or mine??  :question:

Um, de ja fuckin vu man! WTF?  :rofl:  

Either, yours! cya in 10! lol

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
I need advise
« Reply #139 on: April 17, 2007, 10:30:27 AM »
Guest wrote:
This is fucking priceless. If you can't believe the stories from survivors who were there of the horrible things that occur, why would you in return expect anyone to believe the GOOD things you have to say about a program?

Because people here don’t need to be lemmings and conform to one ideal or “group think”, you are allowed to have an independent thought.  Make a decision for yourself, if you feel I am full of crap, its okay.

You set the standard that none of us should believe each other anymore, in your attempt to destroy this forum. Thanks !

My intent was to direct the attention to “George Dubya’s”  lack of education but it came out in the form of insulting a survivor.  I do not take responsibility for the destruction of this forum.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
I need advise
« Reply #140 on: April 17, 2007, 10:35:19 AM »
Do as I say, not as I do. I bet you made a great parent, NOT!  :rofl:

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
I need advise
« Reply #141 on: April 18, 2007, 07:57:59 PM »
Looking for the discussion on ASR? It's in the Aspen Forum under Academy at Swift River.
gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
I need advise
« Reply #142 on: May 03, 2007, 03:24:17 AM »
Wasn't this the thread w/ the discussion of super pot smoking teen zimbie monsters skulking around the English countryside leaving greasy fry food wrappers in their wake? Cause STATS.org is on it.

http://blogs.salon.com/0002762/2007/05/02.html#a2239
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
I need advise
« Reply #143 on: May 03, 2007, 01:32:05 PM »
gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
Re: I need advise
« Reply #144 on: August 27, 2010, 04:38:07 PM »
Wow....he really did go back and make fun of that poster.  How fucking low can a person get?

Quote from: "TheWho"
Quote from: ""Guest""
I think you are making a bigger deal out of the bong than you have to.  If the communication is going well why push it and make him follow thru with actually physically throwing the bong away (power struggle). There could be a million reasons why he doesn’t want to throw it away, I cant think of any that would be important.   Kids see things differently than we do, he may not see that you are waiting patiently for him to throw it away.  My advice would be to just toss it, it is home made and if he decides he wants another one some day he can just make another one.

Advice coming from a parent who sent their kid to be forced march and barely fed for a month as punishment.  :rofl:

Oh come on that’s only the tip of the ice berg, lets be honest, no exaggerating here, we need to be credible or no parents will believe us.  Here is a more complete account:

No food.
Sexual abused in everyway.
Repeat beatings.
No water.
No bathroom.
No bedding.
Little items I had were stolen, like my sweaty hat and shoes.
My Bible ripped and wrecked.
What little food I got, stolen from me.
Forced to drink cum, piss, eat shit.
Duct-taped from head to toe for no reason. (my favorite)
No toilet paper.
Had rocks and items thrown at me.
Locked in a hot, wooden box.
Forced to eat paper.
Forced to be naked for a week.
Thrown into the ocean during a typhoon. ( I think he would keep blowing back ,would'nt he?)
Kicked down a hill and had logs thrown on me.
Had a chair slammed into my gut.
Obtained more skin diseases than a POW in Vietnam.
Forced to carry "sandbags" of rocks up and down hills.
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #145 on: August 27, 2010, 04:44:15 PM »
Quote from: "Anne Bonney"
Wow....he really did go back and make fun of that poster.  How fucking low can a person get?

SHEESH. What a fucking asshole.

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #146 on: August 27, 2010, 04:50:07 PM »
Quote from: "Froderik"
Quote from: "Anne Bonney"

SHEESH. What a fucking asshole.

Yeah and if you go back to that post and then follow the thread, he never does respond.  He just posted his bullshit fucking "matrix" over and over and over and over again so as to avoid having to answer for making fun of an abuse victim.
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa