Author Topic: What should the Occupy Wall Street Protest demands be?  (Read 10469 times)

Offline Awake

• View Profile
Re: So you were not taken in the rapture....
« Reply #45 on: May 22, 2011, 01:11:10 AM »
Smoke em if you got em.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 15, 2011, 08:04:20 PM »
No, but I believe the hard copy of a set of records I was working on may have been raptured, because they have been missing since Saturday…unless I left them in the SRO office.

Offline Awake

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 15, 2011, 12:44:23 AM »
Check out this candy.

Judgement day is now set for Oct. 21 2011! If you have gone the last half a year thinking you were DAMNED to HELL, THINK AGAIN!!! Due to an unforeseeable human error, that assuredly will not happen again we now know that YOU STILL HAVE a few DAYS TO SAVE YOUR TAINTED SOUL FROM ETERNAL PURGATORY. Get your forgiveness while it’s hot.

http://judgementday2011.com/rapture-2011/

“Harold Camping at Family Radio first started the Rapture 2011 craze with his prophecy that Jesus would return on May 21, 2011 for the Rapture.  Since that date has come and gone without the Rapture, many have been left wondering if the Rapture would still come in 2011?
Yes.  The Rapture is now predicted to come on the date of October 21, 2011.  Originally thought to be the date of the End of the World alone, now understood to be the Rapture, Judgement Day, and End of Time all at once, October 21 will be the most important day in history.  There will be no newspaper reports the day after the Rapture, about how Doomsday destroyed the Earth, but the true believers in Jesus will celebrate their eternal life in Heaven upon realizing their fate.”

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 15, 2011, 11:18:22 AM »
Hmm... why the 21st?

Sounds like some serious numerology going on there.. lolz

Offline Awake

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 26, 2011, 11:03:50 PM »
Apparently mr. Camping is out of salvation. I’m thinkin reeces pieces?

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
Church "Deeply Disappointed" World Did Not End...
« Reply #50 on: October 27, 2011, 12:01:45 AM »
DrJays.com
Church "Deeply Disappointed" World Did Not End; Doomsday Prophet Quits?
Submitted by Ben Glaser on October 26, 2011 – 9:54 am

If you watched Game 5 of the World Series, read this sentence, or really did anything since last Friday, it suggests that the world did not end, as predicted by church leader Harold Camping. And after what some say is his 12th incorrect prediction (including last May's infamous blunder), sources close to the preacher are saying he is not only retiring, but admitting that man cannot predict the date of the Apocalypse.

According to the Christian Post, a documentarian with the group quoted Camping's wife, confirming that her husband was now retired as the head of Family Radio Stations, the large and influential network of Christian broadcasters. This source also said that Camping has recently stated "nobody could know exactly when the time of the apocalypse would come," a drastic departure from his decades of belief that the date of Judgement Day was encoded in the Bible.

(I’m not providing links to The Christian Post, because my anti-virus software kept detecting malware on the site. Explore carefully.)

Camping has barely spoken to the media since suffering a stroke last June, and not at all since Friday. He was reportedly greatly shaken by May's failed prediction, although he explained that a "silent judgement" had taken place, and that God's elect would actually be brought to heaven last week. The 90-year-old former engineer has sounded weak and agitated in recent appearances.

This could be a major turning point for the Christian organization, which is said to now be emphasizing a "softer" approach, emphasizing readiness for the second coming of Jesus every day. Like in many prophetic groups, previous failed prophecies were just incorporated into a larger story for the group, but that no longer seems to be the case.

Family Radio may have been one step ahead of many of its supporters, though. CNN Money revealed that many employees back in May did not believe the prophecy then, and the organization had continued to plan well beyond the proposed doomsday.

Many though, who had drained their savings accounts, donated to the station, or otherwise winded down their lives, were furious.

"I know that many of us are deeply disappointed that Christ did not come," said one Family Radio host, "...but...we are to pray with the apostle John: 'Come quickly Lord Jesus.' "

© DrJays.com Inc.
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: What 2 give to the little demons and devils this Hallowe
« Reply #51 on: October 28, 2011, 03:29:29 PM »
I am handing out an expresso and a free puppy to all my little treaters.  Their parents will love me.

Offline Xelebes

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 29, 2011, 01:49:14 AM »
Quote from: "Loli123"
I am handing out an expresso and a free puppy to all my little treaters.  Their parents will love me.

Gotta be mill puppies too.

Offline Awake

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 29, 2011, 11:40:04 PM »
Last year I thought I might get a laugh by first offering a bowl of raw veggies to the kids before the candy bowl. NObody thought it was funny.

Offline Awake

• View Profile
What should the Occupy Wall Street Protest demands be?
« Reply #54 on: November 12, 2011, 09:18:42 PM »
Quote from: "Che Gookin"
Quote from: "Samara"
...scorpions?!...

dried deer penis works good for that as well, no lie.

Yeah, that would be pretty sweet. I’m more of a “get the money out of politics guy” myself. There’s like more than 20 corporate lobbyists for every congressman, so I think the average person doesn’t get represented. No one is being payed to lobby for them.

But dried deer penis, so long as it is properly dried, well, well dried…. No actually I’m sticking with my answer about the money and the politics and the intertwining, and the deer penis. Shit. NOT the deer penis. Lol. Now you got me with the deer penis on the brain. Maybe this is what’s wrong with America. Too much of a good thing, y’know?