Author Topic: Labor Day Fornits Convention  (Read 7267 times)

Offline Pile of shit

• View Profile
Re: Labor Day Fornits Convention
« Reply #30 on: August 25, 2010, 03:37:53 PM »
Quote from: "SUCK IT"
I've already received 9 RSVP from posters here and have taken deposits out on 4 rental booths.

There are still tickets available, and several hotel rooms available for people who are interested in attending the Fornits Labor Day Convention. It's going to be serious business during the day, but at night we can let our hair down and maybe even have a party down at the local Chuck E Cheese. I know people are bringing their kids, so we have to keep it age appropriate. Don't wait too long to get your tickets, the facility I have rented isn't that large so there is a limited amount of space left. Act now and confirm your reservations!

SUCK DICKS has graduated from glory holes to children at Chuk E Cheese.   :D   WOW!!!  Welcome another PEDO to fornits.   ::OMG::  ::OMG::  ::OMG::

:jawdrop:  :jawdrop:  :jawdrop:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :jawdrop:  :jawdrop:  :jawdrop:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :jawdrop:  :jawdrop:  :jawdrop:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :jawdrop:  :jawdrop:  :jawdrop:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :jawdrop:  :jawdrop:  :jawdrop:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
WOW!!!

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 25, 2010, 03:49:21 PM »
Keep stalking me if you want, that's your choice.

Nah, I'm getting bored of you already...

Next...

Offline Botched Programming

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 25, 2010, 03:54:43 PM »
I've already received 9 RSVP from posters here and have taken deposits out on 4 rental booths.

Which 9 programs RSVP a booth for their recruiters ???

No true Fornitcator would attend a pro-program function unless it was to protest.

Offline shaggys

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 25, 2010, 04:02:52 PM »
I have decided to attend. Please post all your personal info so that i can get in touch to thank you personally for the chance to attend such a righteous event.

Offline SUCK IT

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 25, 2010, 04:23:27 PM »
Please PM me for details if you want to attend or make an RSVP or inquire about renting a booth. If you want you can start practicing for this protest season's hunger strikes by limiting yourself to one meal a day at first, then after a couple days switch to one meal every other day. Finally, just stop eating altogether and see if you can make it a week. Your stomach is a muscle and needs practice just like any muscle to increase it's strength. We want to show these abusive programs that we mean business, and the image of starving survivors camped in front of programs will surely make the front page of the NYT. I think this year, if we work hard, we will finally be able to shut down this abusive industry once and for all!
one day at a time

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 25, 2010, 04:31:37 PM »
the image of starving survivors camped in front of programs will surely make the front page of the NYT. I think this year, if we work hard, we will finally be able to shut down this abusive industry once and for all!

Why would we want to look depraved... Survivors are strong, and we did not survive by being weak... We would want to look in as good or better condition than the programmers... Only the unfortunate few end up in jails, institutions and death....

Offline try another castle

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 27, 2010, 10:11:18 PM »
Only the unfortunate few end up in jails, institutions and death....

Im sick of these things being mutually exclusive.

I think my final goal for this lifetime is to end up dead, insane AND in jail. Maybe they can stuff my corpse and prop me up in a corner of the cell block somewhere. Im hoping that if I die *while* insane, it will count towards some sort of an indefinite insanity thing, since Im certainly not going to get any saner.

Maybe I could be UNdead, insane and in jail. It would probably be to my benefit to be a zombie while incarcerated.

Im not sure. I think Im going to have to consult some Gygax/AD&D material about status effects post-mortem before I launch into this full-throttle.

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 27, 2010, 10:21:52 PM »
Quote from: "try another castle"

I think my final goal for this lifetime is to end up dead, insane AND in jail. Maybe they can stuff my corpse and prop me up in a corner of the cell block somewhere. Im hoping that if I die *while* insane, it will count towards some sort of an indefinite insanity thing, since Im certainly not going to get any saner.

Maybe I could be UNdead, insane and in jail. It would probably be to my benefit to be a zombie while incarcerated.

Im not sure. I think Im going to have to consult some Gygax/AD&D material about status effects post-mortem before I launch into this full-throttle.

My you are in rare form today Castle... that was hilarious !!!!!! :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 27, 2010, 10:25:38 PM »
Quote from: "try another castle"

:rofl:  :rofl:
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa