Author Topic: Who.... Program Parent  (Read 2779 times)

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Re: Who.... Program Parent
« Reply #15 on: August 26, 2010, 02:19:50 PM »
Quote from: "RobertBruce"
Robert, read your posts from the past 2 weeks. You are a mocking bird, for christ sake. No let me change this, I'll throw in Joel and we have to annoying "magpies".

It's actually 'two', but that's okay, I know you're trying. Hey, do you think you could ever actually respond directly to comments or are you only ever able to just spew off your bitter nonsense. I mean we all get it, you're in love with Whooter and you want him inside you, let's move on from that fact and get back to real issues.

And Whooter loves you, too, Bruce.  For trolling...

Quote from: "TheWho"
Quote from: "Dysfunction Junction"
Oh, this is precious.  This is both legally sound and representative of business orthodoxy.  I would like to voice my support for resolving this on the basis of capitalism, as TheWho would have wanted if he were here with us.  It absolutely adds value to Fornits while simultaneously honoring the valid contract which bestows upon Ursus full control of TheWho's sum total of products.  I like it a lot, people.

Why do you support suing RobertBruce?  He gave up the rights to TheWho name and now only has RobertBruce, RobertBruces and LittleCats.  Maybe more who knows.  He can no longer log in so Ursus has the right to do with it as he wishes.  Are you going to sue him for talking about TheWho?
Doesnt make sense to me.  Havent seen TheWho post here in awhile.
What is your motive?  Are you still pissed that Bruce made a fool out of you while posting as TheWho?  You guys should try to work this out off line, in my opinion, before heading to court.  Save you both some money.

He just loves to troll you and insist you are him!  You can't make it up, people.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2010, 02:35:40 PM »
Quote from: "DannyB II"
Robert, read your posts from the past 2 weeks. You are a mocking bird, for christ sake. No let me change this, I'll throw in Joel and we have to annoying "magpies".

It's actually 'two', but that's okay, I know you're trying. Hey, do you think you could ever actually respond directly to comments or are you only ever able to just spew off your bitter nonsense. I mean we all get it, you're in love with Whooter and you want him inside you, let's move on from that fact and get back to real issues.

:roflmao:  :roflmao: Your right it is "two".  Hard to take me seriously when I can not tell which to, too and two, to use.

Quote from: "Samara"
Good poem.

Remind me not to read it if I'm ever suicidal.

Why can't I be comfortable with Darkness?

Because I don't think there is such thing as comfortable. I think it is called excepting. I except the darkness, it is there. What I do with this is up to me.

Yes, it's difficult to take anything you say/post seriously.
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 26, 2010, 03:25:03 PM »
Quote from: "Anne Bonney"

:roflmao:  :roflmao: Your right it is "two".  Hard to take me seriously when I can not tell which to, too and two, to use.

Good poem.

Because I don't think there is such thing as comfortable. I think it is called excepting. I except the darkness, it is there. What I do with this is up to me.

WoW, you are amazing. How in the hell can you be in two, too , to places at once. I thought you were on that other thread.
Anne, thanks again for your support.
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline Botched Programming

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 26, 2010, 04:41:35 PM »

Good poem.

The upper sentence by Danny B II should be read as follows:

Because I don't think there is such thing as comfortable. I think it is called acceptance. I accept the darkness, it is there. What I do with this is up to me.

:seg:

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 27, 2010, 10:20:29 AM »

WoW, you are amazing. How in the hell can you be in two, too , to places at once. I thought you were on that other thread.

I understand that you would find it difficult to scrounge up the brain power to do walk and chew gum at the same time.  Poor thing.

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2010, 01:00:28 PM »
Quote from: "Anne Bonney"

I understand that you would find it difficult to scrounge up the brain power to do walk and chew gum at the same time.  Poor thing.

Anne, grow up and try to act like your over 40, have a daughter, work as a para-legal and are married. You sound like your in H.S.
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 27, 2010, 01:10:30 PM »
You sound like your in H.S.

At least I can write above an eighth grade level, in spite of having my education ripped away from me by a program.

You poor, poor thing.  I'm so sorry.