Author Topic: Hidden Lake Academy - ORS Reports  (Read 14083 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Hidden Lake Academy - ORS Reports
« Reply #135 on: August 13, 2009, 11:19:03 PM »
He already did..see the other thread
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Re: Hidden Lake Academy - ORS Reports
« Reply #136 on: September 16, 2010, 08:52:46 AM »
Quote from: "TheWho"
Quote from: "TheWho"
Quote from: "A friend of Max"

when people are angry at other people, they can make things up. max was angry at his dad for sending him to a school that robbed him of his youth and closure with his mother. It is equally as likely that he was directing his anger towards his dad and making things up, as it is that his dad was actually involved in his mother's death.

Does anyone know how long Max was away from HLA for his mothers funeral?  Was he forced to go?

3 Days maybe 4 I dont remember.  A family member an aunt I think picked him up and went back with him.  He wasnt forced to go, he was glad to get a break from that place.

Well, here's the conclusive proof that TheWho is either John Reuben or the most shameless liar of all time on Fornits, or both.  

Please explain to us, Whooter, how you are privy to the family information.  We're all ears.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control