Author Topic: The Truth About Whooter/TheWho/Other Aliases  (Read 20729 times)

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Re: The Truth About Whooter/TheWho/Other Aliases
« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2010, 02:29:32 PM »
In this installment Whooter justifies the new kid at a wilderness program receiving only 400 calories for an entire day (a day on which this child DIED, by the way) despite marching in 100+ heat with an 80lb pack on his back.

Whooter also goes on to justify the staff's not calling 911 until the poor kid was dead because of their desire not to "get their asses chewed out by supervisors."  After which he states explicitly "Children have no rights."

This guy will make any excuse for program abuse and neglect, even if kids are being killed by starvation and force-marching.  He is a very mentally ill person.

Quote from: "Whooter"
Quote from: "Anne Bonney"
What's the purpose of the newcomer getting less to eat than someone who'd been there a while?

Not sure…..  Could be part of the detox or a cleansing process of some sort.

Obviously. I'm not either but even me, as a layperson, can recognize the beginning stages of heatstroke. Most anyone with even a modicum of decency or compassion would, especially in light of the fact that this is being done in the heat of the desert, err on the side of caution.

I would too (err on the side of caution), but it is possible that a high percentage of kids vomit their first day out and therefore wasn’t that unusual.  People detox and cleanse primarily through their pores, vomiting and urine...

Yep, it sure did. Because the staff's first thought is to call other program staff (the "oh shit, maybe we really fucked up" realization)....not to get medical help. They've been trained to regard these kids a just a buncha spoiled druggie kids and to regard any complaints that the kids have about treatment as manipulation. Hell, we were flat out told that we didn't have any rights.

Well, they were right, the kids don’t have any rights.  Maybe the staff called  911, in the past, only to find out the kid was faking and the program higher ups reamed their asses for wasting time and valuable resources on a non problem. So maybe they were afraid to call this time and waited too long.

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2010, 02:36:50 PM »
Quote from: "Ursus"
Quote from: "Dysfunction Junction"
......he thinks it OK to slander me, going as far as to call me a "child rapist"? This person exhibits some strange and disturbing ideations about "fair play."
….. do you have LINKS to the original posts for all this material? Or are you just making this up as you go along?

Dysfunction Junction can rarely produce any links to his claims.  I asked him earlier and he ran away.  Lets see if he can provide the link where I said this.  Once again it should be interesting.

Any links to where I stated this yet?  lol

Son or daughter Whooter?  Was it a son or a daughter that you shipped off to an Aspen program?
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 23, 2010, 02:37:19 PM »
Quote from: "Anne Bonney"
......he thinks it OK to slander me, going as far as to call me a "child rapist"? This person exhibits some strange and disturbing ideations about "fair play."
….. do you have LINKS to the original posts for all this material? Or are you just making this up as you go along?

Dysfunction Junction can rarely produce any links to his claims.  I asked him earlier and he ran away.  Lets see if he can provide the link where I said this.  Once again it should be interesting.

Any links to where I stated this yet?  lol

Son or daughter Whooter?  Was it a son or a daughter that you shipped off to an Aspen program?

And why are you avoiding the question?

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 23, 2010, 02:37:35 PM »
Great question, Anne.  People often wonder, since Whooter phonied up so much of his "family's program experience," if he actually had a son at a program or even no kid at all.  It's tough to tell with him because he makes up so much stuff.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2010, 03:55:50 PM by Troll Control »
The Linchpin Link

**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 23, 2010, 02:44:41 PM »
Here we have Whooter telling us how having an abuse hotline at TBSs is bad idea because the abuse line operator might talk dirty to a kid who was raped by a counselor:

Quote from: "TheWho"
Now, let's examine this, Who: Let's say, for argument's sake that a kid's very own counselor sexually abuses him/her. ASR's plan, as you verified with them like I did, is to have that child report the abuse directly to the person that perpetrated it.

This is downright scary and paves the road for child abuse. I would avoid this facility at all costs. It's dangerous!

Sure, DJ, of course it is possible.  The guy on the abuse hot line could talk dirty to the kids also...

What a sick freak!
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 23, 2010, 03:02:52 PM »
I think our friend DJ has finally gone off the deep end.  Maybe if he creates another footer entry it will calm him down a bit.

Maybe if you create another alt you'll answer the question about whether you sent a son or a daughter to an Aspen program?  I think you really ARE worried this time.  

Now..........son or daughter?

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 23, 2010, 04:24:30 PM »
No answer yet, Anne?  Whooter has never been so shy before.  He usually would have answered 20 or 30 questions that have nothing to do with what you asked by now.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 24, 2010, 09:13:07 AM »
This one definitely belongs here...

Quote from: "Froderik"
Apparently, from what I'm reading, you must mean "other" not "otherS," since it's only you and your aliases we're talking about.

Whenever I think of the screen name "Whooter" the phrase "full of shit" keeps coming to mind for some reason.

I wonder why...?
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 24, 2010, 09:40:46 AM »
DJ is a child rapist.

Not nice!  For just disagreeing with this guy you get called a pedophile.
....do you have LINKS to the original posts for all this material? Or are you just making this up as you go along?

Another good catch, Ursus, I think our friend DJ has finally gone off the deep end.  Maybe if he creates another footer entry it will calm him down a bit.

Wow, in this one Whooter phonies up a quote from me and from Ursus in the same post.  Classic Whooter trolling.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 24, 2010, 10:02:49 AM »
Hey, Ursus, did you write what Whooter is quoting you as saying?  I know I never wrote what he quoted you quoting me as saying.  The only accurate part that I see is where he quoted himself saying "DJ is a child rapist."  He did say it.  He admits it by quoting it over and over.

We need some clarification as to where Whooter got the rest of this quote.  There's no link provided, but the little piggy keeps squealing that if anyone is to be believed, they must have a link.  But no link is evident.  Hmmmm...makes you wonder.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
Whooter's discrediting agenda
« Reply #25 on: August 24, 2010, 10:18:01 AM »
Hey, Ursus, did you write what Whooter is quoting you as saying?  I know I never wrote what he quoted you quoting me as saying.  The only accurate part that I see is where he quoted himself saying "DJ is a child rapist."  He did say it.  He admits it by quoting it over and over.

We need some clarification as to where Whooter got the rest of this quote.  There's no link provided, but the little piggy keeps squealing that if anyone is to be believed, they must have a link.  But no link is evident.  Hmmmm...makes you wonder.
I wrote it, but not in response to the post as noted above. I actually wrote it in response to Whooter himself, he edited out that part. At the time of my original post, he was "quoting" material that apparently had no source. Perhaps it was even material attributed to you.

Here is another time that he tried this. Yet another instance of a rapidly growing list.

Perhaps Whooter also uses this tactic to intimidate other posters from chiming in. After all, who would want to risk having their posts misquoted and misused to malign other posters? Of course, there's always the old standby: namely, derailing and/or killing conversation in key threads, confusing the naive reader in the process...
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Re: Whooter's discrediting agenda
« Reply #26 on: August 24, 2010, 10:23:21 AM »

I originally wrote it in response to Whooter himself, he edited out that part. At the time of my original post, he was "quoting" material that apparently had no source. Perhaps it was even material attributed to you.

Here is another time that he tried this. Yet one other instance of a rapidly growing list.

Perhaps Whooter also uses this tactic to intimidate other posters from chiming in. After all, who would want to risk having their posts misquoted and misused to malign other posters? Of course, there's always the old standby: namely, derailing and/or killing conversation in key threads, confusing the naive reader in the process...

OK, thanks.  I just wanted to clarify that Whooter fabricated this entire post.  

I think you're right about why he does it, too.  Plus, you have to figure in his self-admitted massive ego.  He only wants to "win the argument" (i.e. discredit the adversary because he doesn't have a factual leg to stand on) even if he has to humiliate himself in the process.  But, at this point, he a shameless liar anyway, so maybe he doesn't even feel the humiliation anymore since it has been so omnipresent with him.  He doesn't even try to hide it anymore.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 24, 2010, 11:09:50 AM »
This post definitely belongs here in this thread...

Quote from: "Samara"
I don't need to start a thread about negative experiences. This whole site is about negative experiences. Fornits was never intended to be a site for pro program shills and kool aid drinkers. Especially ones whose specific goal is to "deny and distract."  Your kool aid drinking does not bother me as much as Whooter's cyclic pattern of bait and switch.  I just feel that there should be some sites that are a safe haven for those who need it. The fact that Whootie has taken up virtual residence here is not indicative of "fair and balanced" - I wish it were, but it's not. It's tactical and lacks any component of human empathy.  He has also been caught red handed in various deceptions and perversely, carries on. He gets a sick kick out of it.  So, no, I do not believe he should ahve access here.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 24, 2010, 11:56:16 AM »
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 24, 2010, 12:19:18 PM »
This thread will be dedicated to exposing Whooter/TheWho/Other Aliases for who and what he really is - a program shill and child abuse apologist.

My hope is that a simple archive can be built here and whenever Whooter/Aliases post, people can simply link back here to this thread so the uninitiated can see how Whooter behaves and see relevent facts about his identity here at Fornits.

What I'd like to see is a definitive collection of quotes and links that show Whooter's true essence. Keep in mind that Whooter claims to be "just a regular parent" but in the past five years he has amassed more posts than any other poster on Fornits, save for Antigen, the site owner.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control