Author Topic: I'm still here  (Read 38814 times)

Offline SUCK IT

• View Profile
Re: .
« Reply #165 on: August 25, 2010, 01:13:29 AM »
No
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
one day at a time

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: August 25, 2010, 01:14:35 AM »
Quote from: "SUCK IT"
The thing about posters like Psy and Dysfunction Junction is, they think you're stupid. They think everybody that reads fornits is stupid, and that they are smart. So they go around the forum telling other people what to think. Think about it like this, if we were in a debate club in high school. When we get to a debate the topic is are teen programs abusive? Your opposing team is on the opposite side of the stage, and you win the coin toss. In your opening statement, instead of arguing the point that programs are abusive, but you instead start to berate the other team with personal questions. "Where did you go to school!?  What makes you credible to answer this?! I think you are lying!!" Then your opponents get their turn, and they make a logical,well reasoned and rational argument about why programs are safe, in a confident and well mannered way. Which side would you vote to win?

You aren't stupid, but you certainly aren't that good of a troll either. Don't quite your day job at starbucks.

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #167 on: August 25, 2010, 01:16:30 AM »
I usually ignore conspiracy theories but I'll humor you for a moment. I have dial up internet. That means my IP address changes every time I sign in here. So even if I was another poster, it would be from a different IP address. You are asking for proof of something you really dont' want the answer to. But, let me make clear,  I refuse to have this information made public, as a matter of principle. I will not cede my personal information to an angry mob of cult extremists demanding proof to negate their outlandish theories of the moment.

Oh well. But I figure you're probably bullshitting about the blackmail thing, so I'll assume that's the case since it's the more likely explanation.

::deadhorse::

Offline SUCK IT

• View Profile
« Reply #168 on: August 25, 2010, 01:24:03 AM »
Quote from: "Che Gookin"
The thing about posters like Psy and Dysfunction Junction is, they think you're stupid. They think everybody that reads fornits is stupid, and that they are smart. So they go around the forum telling other people what to think. Think about it like this, if we were in a debate club in high school. When we get to a debate the topic is are teen programs abusive? Your opposing team is on the opposite side of the stage, and you win the coin toss. In your opening statement, instead of arguing the point that programs are abusive, but you instead start to berate the other team with personal questions. "Where did you go to school!?  What makes you credible to answer this?! I think you are lying!!" Then your opponents get their turn, and they make a logical,well reasoned and rational argument about why programs are safe, in a confident and well mannered way. Which side would you vote to win?

You aren't stupid, but you certainly aren't that good of a troll either. Don't quite your day job at starbucks.

That is good advice, some people should listen to it. If they want to convince all the invisible parents coming to fornits everyday for advice on where to send their teen, the one's they are worried suck it or Whooter might influence, posting disgusting pictures and short posts questioning other people's credibility probably won't do the trick.

Quote from: "Froderik"

Oh well. But I figure you're probably bullshitting about the blackmail thing, so I'll assume that's the case since it's the more likely explanation.

::deadhorse::

You are free to question my credibility, and I'm glad you do. Everybody should take everything they read with a grain of salt, and think about things for themselves and draw their own conclusions. I share my experiences and opinions and I'll let other people conclude what they want about me, and what I say. Even if every other poster on fornits hated what I was saying, questioned it and said I was a liar, I would still say it, because it's my truth and nothing will change that.
one day at a time

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: August 25, 2010, 01:34:28 AM »
You have no cred..

You faked this whole thing with your posterX persona to create some sort of drama for yourself. You refuse to identify which WWASP program you attended and your posts are awfully evasive, much like the whooters posts in style and in empty content.

Odd that.

I suggest you let psy prove it once and for all with an IP check.

Oh wait, you won't do that now will you, of course not.

Offline iJust

• View Profile
« Reply #170 on: August 25, 2010, 01:40:53 AM »
I usually ignore conspiracy theories but I'll humor you for a moment. I have dial up internet. That means my IP address changes every time I sign in here. So even if I was another poster, it would be from a different IP address.
Psy could verify or disprove that as well.  Why not ask him to do it?
"Marijuana is an herb and a flower. God put it here. If He put it here and He wants it to grow, what gives the government the right to say that God is wrong?" -Willie Nelson

Offline SUCK IT

• View Profile
« Reply #171 on: August 25, 2010, 01:41:10 AM »
Quote from: "Che Gookin"
You have no cred..

You faked this whole thing with your posterX persona to create some sort of drama for yourself. You refuse to identify which WWASP program you attended and your posts are awfully evasive, much like the whooters posts in style and in empty content.

Odd that.

I suggest you let psy prove it once and for all with an IP check.

Oh wait, you won't do that now will you, of course not.

I really, really don't care what people think about me here. I'll continue to post here even if everyone posts I have no credibility. If only you would release more personal information, they say, you might gain some of that valuable credibility back for yourself. I'm not an idiot, I don't fall for this sort of tactic. But good try everyone, for as much as you complain about LGAT tactics here, you sure are good at it. Irony is not in short supply on this forum. I don't fit in with a band of extremist cult group thinker's who believe in outlandish conspiracy theories and unrealistic idealistic goals based on mythology and generalizations. I think I'll live.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2010, 01:42:26 AM by SUCK IT »
one day at a time

Offline SUCK IT

• View Profile
« Reply #172 on: August 25, 2010, 01:41:35 AM »
Quote from: "iJust"
I usually ignore conspiracy theories but I'll humor you for a moment. I have dial up internet. That means my IP address changes every time I sign in here. So even if I was another poster, it would be from a different IP address.
Psy could verify or disprove that as well.  Why not ask him to do it?

Why won't Obama release his birth certificate?
one day at a time

Offline iJust

• View Profile
« Reply #173 on: August 25, 2010, 01:50:21 AM »
I really, really don't care what people think about me here. I'll continue to post here even if everyone posts I have no credibility. If only you would release more personal information, they say, you might gain some of that valuable credibility back for yourself. I'm not an idiot, I don't fall for this sort of tactic. But good try everyone, for as much as you complain about LGAT tactics here, you sure are good at it. Irony is not in short supply on this forum. I don't fit in with a band of extremist cult group thinker's who believe in outlandish conspiracy theories and unrealistic idealistic goals based on mythology and generalizations. I think I'll live.

Asking Psy to check the IPs is not releasing personal information.  It's confirming or disproving a whale of a blackmale tale you've already released publicly.  You demand proof from survivors of abuse yet hold yourself to some special standard. This is not an LGAT or an attack therapy session.  You can leave at any time.  You are not being verbally abused.  You are simply being held to the same standard you demand of others after making serious accusations.  The only reason why you would not ask this of Psy is if you are lying and you are in fact PosterX.
"Marijuana is an herb and a flower. God put it here. If He put it here and He wants it to grow, what gives the government the right to say that God is wrong?" -Willie Nelson

Offline SUCK IT

• View Profile
« Reply #174 on: August 25, 2010, 01:59:21 AM »
Quote from: "iJust"

Asking Psy to check the IPs is not releasing personal information.  It's confirming or disproving a whale of a blackmale tale you've already released publicly.  You demand proof from survivors of abuse yet hold yourself to some special standard. This is not an LGAT or an attack therapy session.  You can leave at any time.  You are not being verbally abused.  You are simply being held to the same standard you demand of others after making serious accusations.  The only reason why you would not ask this of Psy is if you are lying and you are in fact PosterX.

You are free to believe in bullshit conspiracy theories if that's what you choose. I choose not to cede to the whims of an angry mob of extremists demanding I pull my digital pants down to let their cult leader take a look. I've had enough personal information of mine released, I will not willingly authorize anyone to pry any further. Enough. If you don't understand the principle of this, then I can offer no further explanation that will make it any clearer. What you are arguing is the same as saying the government should have every right to spy on citizens, after all, if you aren't doing anything wrong, what do you have to worry about? The principle of freedom is important, and to stand up to group of angry demands being hurled by conspiracy theorists is important in my view. In time, I really believe you will eventually get over this thread. Or you can get angry and keep asking the same question again and again, just like the people claiming Obama was born in Kenya and he needs to release his birth certificate. There is no reasoning with conspiracy theorists, because the theory just morphs when burdened with reality. From this point on I am not going to address this bullshit, but you are, of course, free to post as much as you want about it. Knock yourself out.
one day at a time

Offline Eliscu2

• New World Order
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: August 25, 2010, 02:03:48 AM »
:lala:
« Last Edit: November 18, 2011, 12:31:39 AM by Eliscu2 »
WELCOME TO HELL!

Joel

Edited: Wednesday, October 06, 2010
« Reply #176 on: August 25, 2010, 02:08:03 AM »
Edited: Wednesday, October 06, 2010
« Last Edit: October 07, 2010, 07:30:52 PM by Joel »

Offline anythinganyone

• View Profile
Re: I'm still here
« Reply #177 on: August 25, 2010, 02:28:30 AM »
This is all pretty entertaining for me.

Offline SUCK IT

• View Profile
« Reply #178 on: August 25, 2010, 02:33:30 AM »
Since I can sense people are going to continue talking about this, let me offer you a preemptive thought before you post. Let's say I do authorize my IP information to be scrutinized, and Psy comes back and says suck it and posterX have different IP's. What will people say then?

Will people suddenly believe everything I say, and find me totally "credible" and stop harassing me with personal questions after every post I make?  Unlikely. Or would people then conclude that I was telling the truth about dial up service with random IP each use, and still accuse me of being posterX? Likely. Or would people conclude that I am able to use a simple tool within my web browser to switch my IP? Also likely. You see, if I participate in this mob induced exercise in futility, all that will happen is that more personal information about me will be released, to somebody I consider untrustworthy and likely to share that information. I will regain no credibility amongst the extremists here, it will not change my standing or make me any more believable to those demanding this information, so what's the point?

So what do I get out of this exercise? Nothing, it's a lose, lose situation for me no matter what I do. So I choose not to play this game, and I will retain what little privacy I have left. If people want to keep using the equation that lack of personal information equals less credibility, that's fine with me, I'd rather have privacy than fornits version of credibility. You will not get me to reveal information I don't want to using these manipulative tactics. As far as my posts are concerned, you can take it or leave it. You are also free to ignore me, and the threads I start, consider it if this type of honest discussion bothers you. I do get a kick out of all the various conspiracy theories, though, and how often they change, seemingly by the day. Fornits is amusing in that way.
one day at a time

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #179 on: August 25, 2010, 03:05:37 AM »
Since I can sense people are going to continue talking about this, let me offer you a preemptive thought before you post. Let's say I do authorize my IP information to be scrutinized, and Psy comes back and says suck it and posterX have different IP's. What will people say then?

People would still disagree with your opinions about programs but at least they would consider you a little more honest.

Will people suddenly believe everything I say, and find me totally "credible" and stop harassing me with personal questions after every post I make?  Unlikely. Or would people then conclude that I was telling the truth about dial up service with random IP each use, and still accuse me of being posterX? Likely. Or would people conclude that I am able to use a simple tool within my web browser to switch my IP?  Also likely.

Maybe.  You've nothing to lose, however, and possibly something to gain.  At least you could prove everybody wrong.  Why not do that if you are telling the truth?

You see, if I participate in this mob induced exercise in futility, all that will happen is that more personal information about me will be released, to somebody I consider untrustworthy and likely to share that information. I will regain no credibility amongst the extremists here, it will not change my standing or make me any more believable to those demanding this information, so what's the point?

Well.  Right now it's not just the opinions of the "extremists" to worry about.  I assume you post here to speak to more than just them.  Right now, as it stands, there is very strong evidence that you are a liar and you attempted to frame the other side of the arguent to make them look bad.  That damages your credibility on all sides.  I haven't heard a peep out of Whooter or Danny Benisson recently to defend you.  Even they most likely frown on what you've done.  At least if you did ask me to prove you innocent, you could regain some honor in their eyes, or the eyes of the parents you likely speak to.  Like iJust said, the only reason you wouldn't do this is because you are in fact PosterX and fabricated this whole blackmail story.

As it stands know, you're refusal to defend yourself or back up your allegations is more than enough proof anybody needs to show you a liar.  You're right in the sense that you lose no matter what you do.  You are PosterX.  It's not a conspiracy theory.  You were caught.  You might as well give up now because any time you post in a thread, i'm going to make sure to post a link to this thread along with a detailed walkthrough as to exactly how you are a liar and what depths you were willing to sink to.  You cried wolf, and nobody will ever believe you again.  At this point I don't even believe you were in a program (at least not as a detainee/client/student/whatever).
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)