Author Topic: I'm still here  (Read 39581 times)

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
Re: .
« Reply #150 on: August 24, 2010, 11:02:26 PM »
Quote from: "SUCK IT"
I'll take you more seriously when you ask "survivors" for proof when they say they were abused, and studies that prove that programs are all abusive and should be avoided.

You're reversing the burden of proof.  When a drug company releases a drug they have to prove that it is effective and safe in many trials.  They don't get to release whatever snake oil they want and demand proof it's harmful.

Until then we have to go on our personal experiences, I have stated that my life was saved by a program and that is true. I can't speak for other people, but I know what happened to me.

You avoided the question I asked.  What program were you in, if you were in fact in a program, which i'm starting to doubt.  You claim a WWASP program.  Which WWASP program?  You lied about being blackmailed, why not show there is some truth in your words.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline iJust

• View Profile
« Reply #151 on: August 24, 2010, 11:13:05 PM »
Hey SUCK IT.  Why not just prove you're telling the truth by asking Psy to check the IPs and see for sure if you're telling the truth about not being PosterX.  Seems to me the only reason you wouldn't do that is if you're lying as everybody already knows.
"Marijuana is an herb and a flower. God put it here. If He put it here and He wants it to grow, what gives the government the right to say that God is wrong?" -Willie Nelson

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
Re: I am a bitch
« Reply #152 on: August 24, 2010, 11:15:58 PM »
Quote from: "Dysfunction Junction"
Quote from: "DannyB II"
Oh, Danny, please don't try to hurt my feelings with your dry-drunk rages.  Why would you do that, Danny?  Are you going to try to drag me behind your car now, too, Danny?  Please, Danny, stop being so abusive.  It's unbecoming, Danny.  Try not to be powerless over being abusive toward others, Danny.  What happened to those PMs you sent me, Danny?  Remember apologizing for your past abuses of me, Danny?  Did you forget about that, Danny?  Danny, are you drinking again?

There.  That should satisfy the attention-whoring Danny for a little while.  It's all about you, Danno.  No worries.

You just proved my point. I know get it. You are a real bitch!!!!

But Danny, what about your "olive branch" you offered me via PM?  Was that not sincere, Danny?  Tell me, Danny, was that just part of your steps?

Danny, yesterday you were denying this "olive branch" you sent me.  Now you just deleted the post with your denials.  So now you admit to PMing me groveling for my forgiveness??

I did not delete anything of the sort. Half the time I don't know where my posts go nor care either. Well, that is not true. I do care.
DJ, what do you want from me?? I never sent you a olive branch personally, why would I have to, I really don't have a problem with you.
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline SUCK IT

• View Profile
« Reply #153 on: August 25, 2010, 12:24:41 AM »
Quote from: "psy"
Quote from: "SUCK IT"
I'll take you more seriously when you ask "survivors" for proof when they say they were abused, and studies that prove that programs are all abusive and should be avoided.

You're reversing the burden of proof.  When a drug company releases a drug they have to prove that it is effective and safe in many trials.  They don't get to release whatever snake oil they want and demand proof it's harmful.

Until then we have to go on our personal experiences, I have stated that my life was saved by a program and that is true. I can't speak for other people, but I know what happened to me.

You avoided the question I asked.  What program were you in, if you were in fact in a program, which i'm starting to doubt.  You claim a WWASP program.  Which WWASP program?  You lied about being blackmailed, why not show there is some truth in your words.

It doesn't bother me in the least that you question my credibility, or think everything I write is fiction. You aren't the first person to claim this. Questioning my credibility to get me to release more personal information about myself is a worn tactic that  will not work. My opinions have always been regarded as untrue to the extremists who post here, I feel no obligation to prove myself to anyone here. Believe me, or not. I could care less.
one day at a time

Offline Eliscu2

• New World Order
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #154 on: August 25, 2010, 12:28:19 AM »
:-*
« Last Edit: November 18, 2011, 12:36:05 AM by Eliscu2 »
WELCOME TO HELL!

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #155 on: August 25, 2010, 12:31:11 AM »
SUCK IT wrote
" I feel no obligation to prove myself to anyone here. Believe me, or not. I could care less."

Then why not just go the fuck away?
?©?€~¥@

Offline Eliscu2

• New World Order
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: August 25, 2010, 12:32:32 AM »
:rocker:
« Last Edit: November 18, 2011, 12:34:09 AM by Eliscu2 »
WELCOME TO HELL!

Offline Eliscu2

• New World Order
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: August 25, 2010, 12:33:41 AM »
:lala:
« Last Edit: November 18, 2011, 12:35:10 AM by Eliscu2 »
WELCOME TO HELL!

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #158 on: August 25, 2010, 12:39:24 AM »
Quote from: "iJust"
Hey SUCK IT.  Why not just prove you're telling the truth by asking Psy to check the IPs and see for sure if you're telling the truth about not being PosterX.  Seems to me the only reason you wouldn't do that is if you're lying as everybody already knows.

:nods:  :nods:  :nods:  :nods:  :nods:  :nods:  :nods:  :tup:

Offline SUCK IT

• View Profile
« Reply #159 on: August 25, 2010, 12:52:59 AM »
The thing about posters like Psy and Dysfunction Junction is, they think you're stupid. They think everybody that reads fornits is stupid, and that they are smart. So they go around the forum telling other people what to think. Think about it like this, if we were in a debate club in high school. When we get to a debate the topic is are teen programs abusive? Your opposing team is on the opposite side of the stage, and you win the coin toss. In your opening statement, instead of arguing the point that programs are abusive, but you instead start to berate the other team with personal questions. "Where did you go to school!?  What makes you credible to answer this?! I think you are lying!!" Then your opponents get their turn, and they make a logical,well reasoned and rational argument about why programs are safe, in a confident and well mannered way. Which side would you vote to win?

Psy felt the need to interject himself into this debate, because he believes I was fooling people in some elaborate game, by blackmailing myself and posting my own pictures. He makes up lies about having proof, yet offers nothing but guesses, and theories sent to him via private message. If you make an accusation, you should be able to prove it. All you have is a guess, and your questioning of me. Well I refuse to answer your absurd questions, or allow myself to be digitally stripped searched and have my IP information revealed. If you have proof, then post it. Until then, all you have is another theory. People have told me I am Whooter, I am a program parent, I am this, I am that. This isn't the first time, and it won't be the last. But the specific way people like Psy and Dysfunction try to herd the crowd of loyal cult followers here shows what this forum is truly like. They believe it because Psy says it's so, all hail our mighty red named cult God.

I'm here to tell it like it is, and get honest. I don't care to fit in with the crowd here, or participate in group think and outlandish theorizing. I went through a program that has its own forum here, and since this forum claims to welcome all opinions, then I have every right to post here and will continue to. If people want to ignore me, great. It will leave my threads less cluttered and easier to navigate. But don't assume everybody other than yourself is stupid, and you need to police my reputation for other people, or enlighten them as to what is really going on (everyone seems to have their own theory). If I am full of shit, then people are smart enough to figure that out for themselves. Also, consider this, if I was really concerned with what people thought of me don't you think I might have chosen a different username? One that doesn't insult a person every time they think of me? I don't have an agenda other than offering my opinions based on my experiences in treatment, and that's what I'll continue to do. I post what I believe and I won't withhold my opinions simply to fit in with the group cult here and to save myself from it's wrath.
one day at a time

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #160 on: August 25, 2010, 12:54:31 AM »
Quote from: "Froderik"
Quote from: "iJust"

:nods:  :nods:  :nods:  :nods:  :nods:  :nods:  :nods:  :tup:

Put up or shut up, SUCK FEST.

Offline Eliscu2

• New World Order
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: August 25, 2010, 01:00:03 AM »
:rofl:
« Last Edit: November 18, 2011, 12:32:37 AM by Eliscu2 »
WELCOME TO HELL!

Offline Eliscu2

• New World Order
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: August 25, 2010, 01:01:31 AM »
:cheers:
« Last Edit: November 18, 2011, 10:39:09 AM by Eliscu2 »
WELCOME TO HELL!

Offline SUCK IT

• View Profile
« Reply #163 on: August 25, 2010, 01:10:12 AM »
I usually ignore conspiracy theories but I'll humor you for a moment. I have dial up internet. That means my IP address changes every time I sign in here. So even if I was another poster, it would be from a different IP address. You are asking for proof of something you really dont' want the answer to. But, let me make clear,  I refuse to have this information made public, as a matter of principle. I will not cede my personal information to an angry mob of cult extremists demanding proof to negate their outlandish theories of the moment. A lot of people demand Obama birth certificate be released, you sound just like them. So go right ahead and believe in bullshit theories if you wish, that's your choice. Remaining ignorant and assumptions of facts seems to be the way of things on fornits. Why break with tradition?
one day at a time

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #164 on: August 25, 2010, 01:12:53 AM »
Just go the fuck away
?©?€~¥@